Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Solilo's Platinum Egglocke

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Solilo's Platinum Egglocke Empty
PostSubject: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Before I start ima say a quick thankyou to Pikoo for introducing me to the concept of egglockes cause I think they're really interesting ^-^

-- Solilo's Platinum Egglocke ~ Rules --

• Nickname all pokémon
  • If a Pokémon faints it is considered dead and must be permaboxed or released.
  • Only one pokémon per route can be obtained. All pokémon are chosen by other people.
  • Concerning pokémon chosen by others; they can optionally have an attached item and egg move or two. However this is decided by the person who chooses the pokémon and cannot be altered or influenced by the nuzlocker.
  • Pokémon can either be created by others as you go along in the nuzlocke, or an entire set created before hand. However, if all generated beforehand, they must be used in the order that they are chosen by others. The nuzlocker cannot pick and choose which Pokémon to add to their team and when. Once a pokémon has been obtained in the correct order however, it can be switched out with members of the current team.
  • Upon gaining a new egg, you may train it up to the level of the first pokemon you encountered on the new route, nulling any deaths before the hatched pokemon reaches that level. This is to prevent the egglocke from becoming ridiculously hard to do.
  • Limit of 10 Potions per store, type varies on preference at the time.
  • Exp. Share should not be used for anything but training new hatchlings up to the wild encounter's level.

- Created Eggs -
Rules:

• No Pokémon Gen 5+ as egglocke takes place in Platinum.
  • No legendary pokémon.
  • IVs and EVs of form suggested Pokemon will always be randomly generated.
  • Duplicate Pokemon will be ignored and I will use the first one received/suggested
  • Alternatively if you wish you can create your pokemon on pokegen and send me the file, the form is only here to make it easier for those who do not wish to download pokegen to suggest pokemon for this egglocke. Using pokegen however makes the eventual hatchling a bit more of a surprise so it's more fun :3

Form for Pokémon Creation:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pokémon Species:[/b]
[b]*Nickname Suggestions:[/b]
[b]*Item:[/b]
[b]*Egg Move(s):[/b]

* = optional

- Other Notes -

• Yup I am using an emulated version of Platinum for this egglocke.

-----------------------

So if you hadn't guessed already i'd love it if people could either create in pokegen, or suggest, pokemon for my Egglocke! Pokegen does need to be downloaded in order to use it, but if you do use pokegen, you'll have to send me the files of the eggs you generate for the egglocke, via skype or dropbox or wherever, so I can add them to my game.

When using pokegen;
--Make sure to tick the Egg box when creating pokemon.
--Remember to go into Options -> Target Game and switch to Platinum before saving your created eggs.

If you need any help with the pokegen stuff, just feel free to ask. I learned about how most of it works by just experimenting ^-^

A List of the Pokemon i've hatched so far will be kept in the second post of this thread. Please check it before submitting or suggesting new eggs and pokemon.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Pokemon Hatched So far:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Starter:
Username: BlueKat12
Pokémon Species: Relicanth
*Nickname Suggestions: Senes (Elderly in latin according to google translate)
*Item: Scope Lens/Razor Claw
*Egg Move(s): Skull Bash

Route suggestion.
Username: BlueKat12
Pokémon Species: Tropius
*Nickname Suggestions: Fracti (Broken in Latin according to google translate)
*Item: Leftovers
*Egg Move(s): Outrage and Synthesis
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:16 pm

Starter:
Username: pokepikoo
Pokémon Species: Delibird
*Nickname Suggestions: Marry
*Item: NeverMeltIce
*Egg Move(s): Aurora Beam and Ice Shard
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Username: And if you look out of the left window, you can see a Savato in his natural habitat.
Pokémon Species: Ditto
*Nickname Suggestions: Proxy
*Item: Reaper Cloth.  Nothing beats a Ditto with a cape.
*Egg Move(s): Really?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Thankyou for the three starter suggestions~ I've decided to pick Delibird for teh lulz |D
Any other suggestions past this points (as well as Kat's 2nd) will be normal pokemon that i'll generate as i go along! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Platinum Egglocke   Solilo's Platinum Egglocke Empty

Back to top Go down

Solilo's Platinum Egglocke
Page 1 of 1