Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Solilo's Art Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Solilo's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Solilo's Art Shop   Solilo's Art Shop EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 pm

Solilo's Art Shop!

Hi! So I want to practice drawing and i'm sure some of you might want some cool artwork of your characters, so I figure, why not kill two birds with one stone?

I'll draw any pokemon characters, though the prices will differ depending on complexity.

Examples of my work!:
Simple pokemon (No Extras):
Lineless, (Partial) shaded, simple pokemon:
Lineless, Shaded, Intermediate pokemon:

Completed Requests!:

Price List
Prices are calculated based on the pokemon drawn and additional options can be added based on your preferences. Default pokemon prices include flat colour. Sketches are half the price. Coloured sketches are half the price plus a small extra fee for adding base colour. Prices for non-pokemon drawings can be negotiated but may vary greatly depending on the content ^-^
Simple Pokemon - 200
Intermediate Pokemon - 400
Complex Pokemon - 800

Extras
Lineless - +100
Shading - +200 (Minimum)
Simple Background - +100
Detailed Background - +1000 (or less depending on the content)

If more than one pokemon is in the image, it will cost the same as if each pokemon were in a separate picture. I will attempt shading if you like, but i'll probably quote you a different price depending on the final result and how long it takes me ^-^

I do also accept trades of various items or other such skills or services, but these will have to be agreed between both parties.

To request a drawing from me, you just need to tell me what you want me to draw, and quote the price you think you should be charged. I'll reply with either a confirmation of the request and will get to work, or with an alternate pricing that I will wait for you to accept or reject. I reserve the right to refuse to draw a request that I am not comfortable with or do not wish to draw.

The characters drawn by request belong to those who have requested the art. The Pokemon these characters are based on belong to Nintendo and GameFreak, of whom I have no affiliation with.

Please note that you may display the art wherever you wish, but you must not remove my signature from it, and you must credit me wherever it is used. (Either as Solilo, Solilojay or Jasmine Harris. Whichever you fancy ^-^)

Request List
1. Steak - Clovis
2. Empty
3. Empty

Last edited by Solilo on Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Solilo's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Art Shop   Solilo's Art Shop EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Request: Sketch & Simple Pokemon
Pokemon: Shiny Riolu
Description:
Option A: Shiny riolu standing with arms close together in a stance similar to Goku's Turtle Destruction wave attack Kamehameha. The effect does not have to be inserted.
Option B: Shiny Riolu sitting down, a meditative stance if possible?

Last Resort: Use your imagination :3 if those two options are difficult, Have fun with it! ;)

For all options: If possible, could you have like a leather pouch tied near character's wrist? It holds something valuable to them.
Purpose:
* Sketch - Contact Via Messaging App For Details
* Simple - Profile Picture :3

Notes: You do not have to resize the image for profile picture usage. I have the ability to do those edits. Signature will remain intact.

Additional Request: Contact me via messaging app (Discord / Skype)
Pricing: Simple states 200, I am willing to pay up to 1500 max.

If agreed upon, I would pay between 200 & 500 for when you start working on the image.
Then the remaining balance depending on the image and what you request for cost :)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Solilo's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Art Shop   Solilo's Art Shop EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Request accepted and added to the list. Discussed details with Coaster over messenger as requested ^-^
Agreed pricing at 500 for the final two pieces.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Solilo's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Art Shop   Solilo's Art Shop EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:40 am

Solilo's Art Shop Coaste12

Here is your request Coaster! The 'sketch' was of course sent to you privately. If you ever need a replacement link, let me know :)

And also in the spoiler, the normal version I accidentally made /shot
Whoopsie:
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Solilo's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Art Shop   Solilo's Art Shop EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:09 pm

! Update !

Store Prices have been revised!
Lineless art now only costs +100 rather than the +600 it was before.
Simple backgrounds have been reduced to +100 (Maybe even lower depending on how the background is.)
Detailed backgrounds remain the same at +1000, but can be lower depending on the actual content of the background requested.

I have also added options for coloured sketch (150 for a simple pokemon) & non pokemon (negotiable)

Edit: Shop is currently closed as I don't have the time to fulfill requests. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solilo's Art Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solilo's Art Shop   Solilo's Art Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Solilo's Art Shop
Page 1 of 1