Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A New Hungry Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo

Poké : 200

A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 5:54 am

First topic message reminder :

She could hear sounds on over the next hill "Just keep moving your feet", she couldn't run but she could jog as best as she could. Stopping atop the hill the Vulpix could see the town as she was panting from pure exhaustion. It had been days since she had ate and even longer since she had rest constantly on the run. Taking a step forward she actually tripped on her own foot and rolled down the hill head over heels, at the bottom she landed upright and dead sprinted to the town. She ignored all sounds and passed by a few other pokemon dead set on getting to the town.

As soon as her feet touched pavement she slowed down to a walk and then crawl before collapsing on the ground her belly growling. Her eye twitched as she laid there "Foooooood" she groaned as she rolled onto her belly and started to crawl to the town center. She must have been a sight, a young Vulpix crawling on the ground her belly growling like a Hondour. All her movements stopped as soon as she came to the town center as she laid there groaning and grumbling, if only that stupid Gengar hadn't tricked her in such a way!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

Poké : 1580

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:06 am

Bolt watched as she pulled out a scarf and a gold coin, saying that there were her dads. She said that she had never never met him but her mom used to tell stories about him all the time. Also adding that she's wanted to be an explorer like him but she had no funds, which was a problem. "Oh... Wow," he quietly answered after a while. "I guess you might be right... but... whenever I remember the good times, bad times always come along with them. So I honestly would rather not think of her at all," he neighed quietly.

As he took his first look around the place he saw a couple of tables, some chairs, and a few Pokemon residing in the area. Some talked in whispers which he could not hear, and others, well others just talked and talked and talked. It was at this time that he saw a waiter coming over to serve them.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:00 am

She nodded, well not everyone will have all good memories. He wondered what his sister was like, and what had happened to her was at the tip of his tongue but she held it back. She wondered what had caught his attention, the other patrons or perhaps? She turned to looked at the waiter as they came over and he looked at the blitzle with a smile then turn to a face of terror "OH...I dont have any money" she said "I cant pay for anything here" she said. She wouldn't give up her own coin up since it was well her heirloom. She turned around and sat with a nervous smile as she saw the waiter reach them and she looked at the blitzle "Um hi" she said the best she could.
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:20 am

Bolt watched as the Vulpix exclaimed in horror that she didn’t have any poke, so she couldn’t play for anything. He remembered that he had some emergency poke, but besides that he had nothing. Deciding that is was worth it to spend his little poke, he told her, “Don’t worry, I have a little bit of poke with me. I’ll pay.”

When the waiter came over the zebra asked, “Um, what do you have to eat?” The waiter was a Watchog with a small notebook in his right paw. Dropping a few menus down he bowed his head and went over to the next costumers. Taking a look at it he asked, “So what do you think you want?”
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:39 pm

She looked at the menu a little overwhelmed "umm" she said unsure of what she actually wanted. She looked it over as he tail flicked side to side "We'll how about this poffin?" she asked looking at the item, it wasnt expensive and sounded like it would taste pretty good. Might even fill up her belly a large amount, she would have to pay bolt back for the food of course once she got the poke.

She then looked to the drinks as she never heard of a sundae before "Oh maybe this sundea for my drink?" she asked looking at him "if thats ok" she asked. She didn't want to make him spend too much money "If it's too much then ill get a milk" she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
funnylollipop1

funnylollipop1

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Looking at one of the menus he decided to start with the entrees. While searching through the meals he stumbled across something quite delectable, at least, it sounded delicious. It was a Pecha and Oran Berry salad. The salads cost was reasonable so he decided this was what he would get.

Bolt looked up from the menu, seeing if Vixey knew what she wanted yet. She said that she wanted a poffin. "A poffin? That sounds like a good choice," the blitzle neighed. He had no idea what a poffin was but it sounded like it would be delicous. He continued, "I think I'm going to get the Pecha and Oran Berry salad."

A couple minutes later the vulpix said that a sundae would sound nice for her drink, if it wasn't too expensive that is. Bolt quickly skimmed over the menu until he found the sundae in drinks. It should be fine, it's not like I use my pokè anyway. "No, it's fine you can get a sundae."

Just at that time, the waiter came over and said, "have you decided what to order?" Bolt looked towards the waiter, "um yes, I would like a Pecha and Oran Berry salad, and my friend over here would like a poffin," he requested. The watchdog asked while quickly writing, "any drinks?" Bolt paused, "water is fine, what about you Vixey?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Hungry Arrival   A New Hungry Arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Hungry Arrival
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2