Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Azeral's arrival

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 pm

The town of Grassveil was calm like normal but something was coming through the town at this time, a large group of assorted pokemon coming from almost 20 different type's of species fire ice grass all of them walking in a group through the empty streets. The lead on the group was a ninetails with a ralts on her back, this ralts had a black cloak on and was asleep on the back of the pokemon as they moved through.

They stopped near a large building with inn on it and the leader walked through with the ralts still on her back as she looks at the pokemon on the counter. "Umm excuse me I'd like to rent a few rooms please" the ninetails said as the ralts got off her back and looked around the room. She decided to walk around as she turned to the ninetails "I'm going to explore mom" she said as the ninetails gave a nod and the ralts walked off.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:25 pm

As the Ninetales entered the inn, all was peaceful. Standing at the desk along the back wall was a Furret, organizing the content of many box-like openings in the stone of the wall. The Ninetales was unobstructed in its approach.
Azeral's arrival MDP038 "Umm excuse me I'd like to rent a few rooms please." The Furret turned about with a quick, almost startled reaction.
Azeral's arrival MDP162 "Hiya! Multiple rooms? That's great! How many rooms, and how many pokémon? Do any of you need special criteria for your room, such as a hearth or a stone bed?"

Meanwhile...

Azeral's arrival Ivsn4KU Rally

Rally decided to go shopping, still remembering the previous night. Though she may not have liked how she wound up there, she at least had a good time. Walking out from her room, Rally descended the ladder to the first floor, only to bump into something immediately upon stepping off.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:32 pm

The ninetails looks back outside to see the group of pokemon, some had decided to explore already so they were missing a few and some of them wanted to be together in the same room so the ninetails thinks for a second before saying something. "Well I would think 10 would do, if you don't have that many I assume 5 would be ok" she said as she looked for Azeral.

She was wandering around the hood on her black cloak up covering her face like the little helmet thing she had but she was easily distracted as she hit something coming down the stairs which caused the ralts to fall backwards slightly and on her bum as the hood of the cloak fell off. "Ow" she said as she looked up to what she hit.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Azeral's arrival MDP038 "Well I would think 10 would do, if you don't have that many I assume 5 would be okay."
Azeral's arrival MDP162 "Ten rooms? One moment while I check our books..." The Furret opened a large book on the desk, at least as large as she was. Flipping through several pages, the Furret stared up with a smile. "Ten rooms is easy. I just need the names and species of each pokémon to put them in their rooms and get the right amount of keys. I see several of your group are fire types; would any of you prefer a heated slab instead of a straw bed? This will impact which rooms everyone is in." The Furret smiled as she went over all of the details with her next customer.

Meanwhile...

"Hoe~... I am so sorry!" Rally quickly turned to face whomever she'd bumped; instead of seeing a normal pokémon, however, she instead saw a cloaked figure, the revelation startling her. Realizing she was being rude, Rally did her best to regain her composure before politely bowing to the cloaked figure.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 11:49 pm

The ninetails thought for a second then named all of the pokemon in their group the had to think of it for a second. "Yes three rooms should have those" she said as she still looked for Azeral for a second before returning her attention back to the manager.

With Azeral.
The ralts took a second before getting up with her eyes slightly closed and bowed at the same time as the riolu and hit her right in the head as the ralts falls back slightly rubbing her head. "I'm sorry" she said as she threw the hood back over her head.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:00 am

Azeral's arrival MDP162 "Okay then. I'll need just a moment to write all this in, and then I'll have some Sentret lead you all up to your rooms." The Furret smiled as she made herself busy with her work.

Meanwhile...

"Hoe~..." Rally slowly returned to her feet before noticing what she'd collided with twice now; it was a Ralts, roughly half her height. Despite this, Rally bowed again, apologizing once more for the mishap. "I should have been more careful when climbing down the ladder. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused you." Rally began to blush. Once again, she had met someone by crashing into them. She really did need to be more careful.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:07 am

Azeral was about to bow again but then stopped thinking they were going to crash into each other. "No it was my fault I wasn't looking to where I was going" she said as her face grew slightly red but couldn't be seen because of the hoodie she was glade of this. "My name is Azeral I'm sorry for crashing into you" she said as she looked back to the ninetails still getting the rooms she was just waiting there.

Some pokemon were outside looking into the inn and noticed the Ralts and Riolu. They decided to wait till the group of pokemon were out of the way.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:15 am

"My name is Rally. I guess we both are at fault." Rally smiled before adjusting her bag, she'd almost forgotten what she had planned to do. "I hope you enjoy your stay here." With a smile and a nod, Rally began to make her way out of the inn, stopping due to the large crowd in the way. "...hoe~..." I guess I will not be getting out this way any time soon...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:18 am

Azeral gave a small nod as she walked over to where she was going. She then turned her head to see Rally standing in front of her group members so Azeral walked over next to Rally. "Umm everyone please move" she said as the whole group parted in the middle as Azeral looked at rally and smiled. "I'm sorry about them" she said as she pointed to the large opening.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:31 am

"It's okay..." Rally blushed before politely bowing to the Ralts. "Thank you very much for your help." Rally began to make her way through the crowd, the members doing as asked and letting her through. Once outside, Rally made sure she had everything before continuing on her way to the marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:36 am

Aerial smiled as she watched the riolu walk past the crowd, by now the ninetails had gotten all the keys and the other members were piling into the inn so she took this opportunity to slip out of the inn. She walked out as something shouts out her name she looks over to see a machop strike her with his fist and send her slightly back.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 am

Rally made it safely to the market, where she was able to pick up the supplies Sierra had asked for, as well as sell a few of the things they'd found. Now all she had to do was find something for dinner. Over the past two days, Rally had noticed a few of the quirks of her roommates' appetites, and as she was the one who knew how to cook, it was up to Rally to find dinner and make it for the group. Therefore, she decided to pick up a couple extra ingredients before headed back towards the inn...

Last edited by Lunatea on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:45 am

Azeral was standing in the middle of three fighting type pokemon one machop and two tyrouges as they looked at the ralts with the black hoodie. "What do you want?" The ralts asks as the machop laughs. "Payback for beating me yesterday" he said as Azeral looked around last time it was one on one now it was three on one she swore under her breath as she got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:51 am

Azeral's arrival Kkkp21N Rally

Rally was on her way back, when she spotted the three-on-one battle that was about to begin, and from the looks on their faces and the words they'd exchanged, it wasn't going to be a friendly brawl. What should I do, Rally thought to her self, her knees knocking. This isn't right...I should help her...my legs...they won't move...move legs...move! Rally summoned up what little courage she could. "Stop!" Rally walked up, still trembling, as well as now blushing profusely. "Y-You should not f-f-fight here. Why c-can't we all just get a-l-long?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 12:58 am

Azeral looked to see the riolu she had before yelling out stop as the other two fighting type's look at her also. "Just buzz off" the machop said to her as he looked back at the ralts who was gone. "Where did she?" He said as behind him was the same ralts she had extended her shadow and traveled through it behind the machop and walked away. Her hood still up blocking her face as the machop turns and the other two fighting type's surround her again. "You are not getting away that easy" he said as Azeral sighed. "Why must we fight this pointless battle" she said as she looked at rally. "If you don't mind can you please assist me, I'm not that confident I can beat all three of them" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azeral's arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next