Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Slacker's Arrival

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Slacker's Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:55 pm

'What a drag. Why does this have to happen to me?' the small, lazy Treecko thought to himself as he groaned outloud, looking at the sights of Grassveil Town around him. The small Treecko's eyelids dropped with obvious drowsiness, and he walked with a slumped over posture, his very appearance screaming laziness. He walked around Grassveil Town with a slouch in his shoulders, rubbing the back of his hand with his three fingers all the while. Everything about him showed that he didn't want to be here.

The reason he came here was unknown to the people of Grassveil Town, and that was because his parents had forced him here to either join the Guild, or become part of a Rescue Team so he could make something of himself. All he did was laze about and sleep the days away as if he didn't have a care in the world, and his parents, who were adventurers and part of a Rescue Team themselves, had either said he can do one of those two things, or they would disown him and leave him by himself. A rather harsh ultimatum, but that threat had at least gotten him this far, and he was afraid to turn back.

He was so close to the Guild, and if he kept going, he would eventually reach it. However, his own laziness and sleepiness took over, like they usually did, and he decided to take a small break from his walking that would more than likely turn to him sleeping the entire day away, and flopped backwards onto the ground with a contented groan, looking up at the slowly drifting clouds in the sky with a look of envy. 'How I wish I could be a cloud, floating freely and away from any obligations' he thought to himself as his eyes slowly drooped close, and in a flash, he was snoozing away on the grass close to the pathways of Grassveil Town, making soft little snores as his body instinctively stretched itself out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:36 pm

Pfft pfft pfft, the winds blows and a dust rolls over itself along side a quick noise. The source came from a black shape soars low and fast, the vendors and denizens look in confusion seeing the mass speed away as fast as it came. An Ursarang looks down the alley the object flew and looked down at the ground noticing about small object,"Chesto berries?" The Ursarang looks up confused as he as a few other pokemon look over to see the commotion. The Ursarang shakes his head, now knowing what the flying mass really was.

Chesto berries, that was what was in the bag Evrae was carrying as a favor for a Azumarill that helped him out of the forest, honestly he didn't know how he even got into the forest, but boy did he get into one hell of a fight,"Hmm... So this alley could be used as a shortcut? That will be nice next time i do something for a merchant.." He turns his ears like a pivot, scanning the area with his radar, to detect any obstructions that might get away in his flight. "Seems clear!" Evrae makes a sharp right and exits an alley into the open crowd,"Woah busy market day!" He lower speed and glides over tuning in onto the conversations of the dealing below,"Wow that Azumarill was right, Chesto berries are in high demand..."

Flying down he was still distracted by the crowd below, although he knew it to be an invasion of privacy, he couldn't help but get the latest scoop on trade items. Humming happily, he begins to pick up speed once he had left the main market area. Pivoting his ears again he just noticed a small obstruction in his line of flight. His eyes widening, "Oh no..." He turns his eyes quickly to see what was in front of him. It was a Treecko, snoring away and sleeping in the grass,"Hey watch out!" Evrae had no time to react he was already going to fast and low that he was in a collision courses straight to the Treecko. Trying to slow down, he feels the sudden weight of the bags of Chest Berries on him as he tumbles and lands on the Treecko, spilling the contents.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Ignavus snoozed quietly, unknowing of the impending impact from a descending bat. His body twitched occasionally, and sometimes rolled into a different position, but for the most part, he was as motionless and quiet as a corpse, for all it was worth. Ignavus' arms occasionally swatted away at the Chesto berries that rained down on him in a sleepy state, but the impacts were so light that he was not awoken from his sleep. However, what would come next was sure to rouse him from his sleep.

Due to Noibats being particularly loud, Evrae's yell at him to watch out had woken the Treecko from his sleep, and he let out a disappointed groan at being awoken by some loud noise. Ignavus let out a yawn and looked around with drowsy, drooping, blurry eyes. However, due to the soft, but now noticeable, impacts of the Chesto berries hitting the top of his head, he had proceeded to look up, and what he saw snapped him out of his drowsy state. A Noibat was coming right at him, and while Treeckos were naturally fast, he was still sitting down, so he couldn't react in time.

Ignavus was crashed into, and he collapsed to the ground with a large force, his head smashing against the grass. The slacker Treecko let out a pained, but annoyed, grunt and slowly pushed the Noibat off of him. He slowly stood up and looked down at the Noibat with an annoyed, but drowsy, glare. "Troublesome Noibats and their lousy flying" he drawled out in a lazy, lackadaisical tone of voice with another whiny groan as he brushed the dirt off of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:48 am

Evrae lurches forward and is dashed across the soft grassy knoll,"Hmmmmm!" He had landed face first into the ground and part of his head had comically stuck itself into the ground,"HmppppH!" He tries to scream, but there is nothing but muffle noise from him. He plants his wings onto the ground and attempts to push himself out. It is not before with some struggle that he is able free himself from the earthly prison. Pivoting his ears he observes his surroundings.

"Ah the Chesto Berries!" He quickly scuttle around ignoring Ignavus' presence desperately trying to search for the misplaces chesto berries and putting them into his bag. Gliding the ground it is not before long he comes into contact from his obstruction, the Treecko who had rudly woken up seemed to be giving him a drowsy glare. Evrae stood up instantly his mouth agape. He turned his head to the side in confusion, not realizing that this Treecko was the pokemon he had ran into during his mid-day dash. Looking down at the Chesto berry that had fallen next to him, he had finally realized said notion.

"Ohhh! I'm so sorry! I hope you're not hurt!" Evrae rushed over, his voice both swift and loud,"Man this is all of my fault! I really should've not gotten so distracted! I really should've looked where I had been going! Oh jolly! Look all the Chesto berries had fallen out of the sack! What is Azumarill going to say! I hope none are damage! But wait I should be worrying about you! You're not hurt anywhere? Here let be take a look!" Evrae got even more closer to the point where he was being invasive of personal space. His eyes darted wildly trying to check for any bruises on the strangers body.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Ignavus watched as the Noibat started fussing over some Chesto Berries he had purchased, or stolen, whichever it was, and seemed totally oblivious to his presence. Ignavus' sleepy glare had increased slightly as the loud Pokemon started scurrying around the area to collect up the berries he had purchased. If Ignavus had purchased something, he supposed he would have been more concerned with getting what he had dropped and such that he had purchased with his own money, unless the Noibat stole it, but it didn't appear that he had.

Finally, when the Noibat had finished focusing on his Chesto Berries, he finally seemed to realize that the Treecko was there, and the loud voice of Evrae had caused the lazy gecko to wince. The Noibat went on and on about how concerned over Ignavus he was and how sorry he was for crashing into him. Ignavus just let out a tired, annoyed groan as his drowsy glare just increased a bit more in response. Already, the peaceful silence had been broken, and a headache was quickly forming from when the Noibat had just continued to talk and talk.

As the Noibat got closer to inspect for any injuries that Ignavus might have had, he got close enough to invade the lazy Treecko's personal space, and in response to this, Ignavus slowly backed up at arms' length away from Evrae, and let out a lazy groan. "Why is it that the ones that always keep me from sleeping are the loud ones? What a bother" he said with a lazy drawl in response to what the Noibat was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 9:27 pm

[OOC: Oh crap ill keep this post concise, cuz i kind accidently close the tab and lost my post orz]

Evrae finished frisking the treecko for injuries he turned away relieved so he could get back to his delivery job," Hmm I wonder how long ive been flying..." He looked up at the sky and noddd gleefully,"Haha enough time, infact a large amount time, a surplus actually he could make the trip just by walking,"Hehehe thats means ill have time for lunch!" He talked to himself quietly chuckling that his endeavours might produce skme fruit.

"Well see ya!" Evrae grabs his bag of Chesto Berries and begins to fly off," Alright this is heavy, I need to pick up speed so it is easi-" As Evrae begins to lift off the ground, immediatly plummits to the ground,"Ow ow ow ow!" He sratches his head preplexed," Okay lets try that again!" Again he heaves the bag and tries to let himself float, but unfortunately the same instance occur and he fell to the ground after going up a few feet in the air," Wha-what is happening?!" He smacks his wing in frustration and immediatly he feels a great amount of pain,"Ow!!!" He looks at his wing, it seemed severly bruised and strained

"Aw this blows... My wing!" He collapses in a deep grass, now he wouldnt be able to get those Chesto berries to their destination,"Ahhh! This is all your fault!" Evrae got up and immediatly rushed to Ignavus, invading his personal space again, "If you werent sleeping here and if your werent snoring so quietly i wouldve have avoided you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Ignavus blinked in a confused manner as his drowsy eyes regarded the Noibat for a moment. The bat Pokemon was talking and mumbling to himself for whatever reason, and it was just confusing the lazy Treecko, as well as irritate him. Ignavus had just wanted to get back to sleep, but this noisy Pokemon was keeping him up. Why oh why did he have to deal with a Noibat of all things? They were some of the loudest things he ever had the misfortune of encountering, and the headache he was getting certainly wasn't helping matters.

Then the Noibat had seemed to react to whatever pain he was feeling, and judging by what he said, it was coming from his wing. So, apparently the Noibat had hurt himself when he crashed into the lazy gecko. Ignavus wasn't to wish pain on anyone else, but considering the Noibat crash into him, it was only natural for him to feel some satisfaction over Evrae being hurt. However, it seems that his pain had quickly shifted to something else, as the Noibat quickly started to blame him for the damage done to him.

"Oi, don't blame me because you suck at flying. Just because you're too fat to fly for very long gives you no right to blame me for something that was your fault. I know being blind as a bat is just a saying, but surely you don't have to live up to it as well" Ignavus said with a dry drawl in his voice as he scowled at Evrae in an annoyed manner. God, even when the Noibat was accusing someone of something, he was loud. Why did all the people he met have to be so loud?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:51 pm

"Hah?!" Evrae's voice got louder and he boomed it traight into the treeckos face. The grass seemed to shift along the direction of his voice,"F-Fat?! What are you talking about! I'm fit as a fiddle, although I never actually work out..." The last he mumbled to himself softly,"Well as you can see I cant fly because I injured my wing!" He took out his right wing and reveal the deep hemorraging and slight contort joint along side his elbow joint. Evrae crossed his arm, which subqeuently caused him to wince in pain

"Ow ow ow ow! See this is all your doing!" Evrae grumbled and slowly went to retrieve the newly fallen chesto berries placing them in the bag. He ripped a part of the bag and and made a secodary bag," Ill admit this is partly me fault!" He put some more chesto berries in the bag and made a gesture to had it to Ignavus,"But your also half to blame so you should help with half of my job! Since you'll be half reaponsible for dentramenting the job im doing!"he shooked the bag urging him, hoping to make him feel some fault for him.

"Well what will it be? Will you help me out an take responsibilities or will are just gonna leave me to do the job you help make me fail?" Evrae closed his eyes and held himself highly like some idol. His divine ultimatum givibg to choice to not so ultimate latmaic justice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Ignavus looked Evrae up and down with a drowsy, but disbelieving expression on his face. Evrae's wing was, in fact, hurt from the impact against the Treecko, and it did look like he was unable to fly because of it. He didn't see how that had anything to do with him, as Ignavus was asleep, so it's not like he was in any condition to be aware of what was going on. Evrae was the one that was awake, and had actually seen him in the direct line of his flight path, so if anything, it was Evrae's fault for running into him.

The fact that Evrae was blaming him for leaving him unable to perform his delivery, or whatever it was he was doing, left him in a bit of disbelief, but once again, his conscience had to speak up on the Noibat's behalf. His conscience told him that because he was the lazy bastard that he was, he had been left unable to react to the Noibat's incoming form. He should have stayed up and tried to find the Guild, but he didn't. Instead, he fell asleep in the grass on the side of the road and was then left unable to react to anything.

His conscience poked and prodded at him to help the Noibat with what he needed to do, and no matter how much he said no and refused in his head, his conscience would not stop pushing him, prodding him, poking him, and yelling at him. In the end, like it usually did, his conscience won, and Ignavus let out a reluctant, tired sigh, and nodded his head. "Fine, troublesome loud person. I'll help you, just don't expect me to stick around after, since I had helped you" he said to the Noibat with an annoyed scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 am

[OOC: Sorry for kinda hijacking your thread on this post! I hougjt this would be a great way for them to interact and i kinda was in a bind. -_-" btw here you go! Ill fallow you this time!]

Evrae gave a haughty snort pleased to see that he was able to convince the treecko to help him out with his mission,"Really? Haha! Alright here you go!" He tosses his bag to Ignavus and grabs his own. "Alright onward! Lets get this job done!" He turns and point ins one direction and runs off dragging to bag,"C'mon this way!" However soon after the comes back dragging the sack bag,"Actually wait its this way..." He gives a cheeky smile and continues to what he hopes is the correct direction.

Leading confidently in his direction he drags on fueling himself on his own determination and sense of obligation,"Alright take a right here!" He turns ad continues going back into a side of town,"Alright we should almost be there!" As he drags on, a couple Pokemon look over head and whisper to each other. Pivoting his ears Evrae focused on them,"Hey look at those two, I think those guy might be a a team doing a delivery..." One says," I think I should join a team, what do you think?" Evrae looks forward no longer listening,"A team huh? Hmm..." He gives a haughty snort and drives on.

"Alright I think this is it..." He puts the sack down and looks over at Ignavus,"Alright good job uh..." He looks at the treecko for awhile before realizing his mistake,"Oh... I didn't catch your name..." Evrae looked a bit defeated, how could he ask someone to help him without asking for a name,"Sorry where are my manners... Uh I'm Evrae the Noibat! What is your name?!" He spoke loudly and confidently trying to distract for the fact he had been so very rude to his current companion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 pm

Ignavus looked down at the bag that was thrusted into his hands and let out an irritated, and reluctant, sigh. Why did he always have to get dragged into troublesome situations? It seems like there was always something going on around him that forced him to be dragged into things he didn't want to be a part of. However, his conscience wouldn't let him live it down until he did this, so he reluctantly started on his march, and the annoyance, as well drowsiness, could be easily seen on his face.

He followed Evrae as the Noibat lead the way, and he let out an annoyed sigh when he heard someone in the town comment about them possibly being a team. Naturally, when he heard Evrae mention the possibility of forming or joining a team, Ignavus just let out an annoyed groan, looking to appear as if he was dreading the very idea. He knew he would have to join one, he just didn't think it would be right away. The very idea of going off on some stupid adventure just made him feel like keeling over in exhaustion as it was.

When they finally got to their destination, which Ignavus discovered from what the Noibat said, and he let out a relieved sigh as he placed his bag of Chesto Berries down. Evrae commented on how rude he was being by not asking for the Treecko's name, and he immediately rectified that by introducing himself as Evrae the Noibat. When he asked what his name was now, Ignavus let out a drowsy groan as he closed his eyes and rubbed his temple. "Ignavus the Treecko" he said with yet another groan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slacker's Arrival   The Slacker's Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slacker's Arrival
Page 1 of 1