Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

DIE, DIE, DIE

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 11:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Xeno finally arrived into the looming stretch of greenery that is known as Pecha Forest. By himself, Xeno felt much more at home than when he was with Bui and Cirrus. Although, there was a small feeling eating at him as if he wanted to be with them. Xeno shook his head. Come on, we've got this by ourselves. We can handle this. Stretching out his arms, Xeno ventured into the forest, unaware of what dangers might befall him.

(Currently on hold for EV)

~ADMIN EDIT~
~POST MERGE~

(Energy: 19-5=14)

Taking a deep breath, Xeno plunged into the deep undergrowth that was Pecha forest. "Okay, finally. We get a bit of alone time," giving a sigh and closing his eyes, he took in the scent of the growth around him. "Man, wish this could happen all the time honestly." Feeling a bit peppy, he started off towards what might possibly be his next destination. "Things have been pretty hectic lately, 'eh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciated it all, meeting Bui and Cirrus, I guess you could say that's the most fun I've had in a long long time, but I do still appreciate it being just us two, how it's basically always been.

After he thought he had gone a sufficient enough distance, Xeno decided it was a good time to take a break, he stumbled down towards a tree and sat down. "I guess we could just take a small nap while we wait for the other guys." Giving a yawn, Xeno rolled over onto the ground, curled up, he slept quietly.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post (BAD))
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 1:46 am

Grima Outpost. Solus had never heard of the place, but it sounded like Krikka was pretty well familiar with it. Which, he supposed, made sense. Krikka was making it very clear that the place was dangerous, and that'd he'd be risking others if he sent anyone else. He had no intentions of sending someone else to do his job, and it had nothing to do with the fact he'd be risking other's safety. This was a matter of pride—that, and he wanted to be the one to return Xeno's item to him.

"You're sounding awfully concerned for my safety," Solus noted aloud. Almost uncharacteristically so. She had already covered it was dangerous at the start, why reassure me? He suspected there was more to Krikka's little game than just find the necklace thief in the town of criminals. "Any more stipulations to your game? Am I going to have to fight you for the thing? Do you want me to bring lunch?" Maybe I'm being too casual with the Pokemon who just terrorized my new friend... In part, he was trying to push Krikka, see what exactly he wasn't allowed to say. So far he hadn't struck much of anything, and seemed only to encourage Krikka's pseudo-friendly attitude. That bothered him.

((Solus needed concrete goals and now he's got all sorts of stuff going on in both the foreground and the background. Whether it'll all be good for him or not, we'll have to see. h4.))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 3:20 am

Concerned? Krikka wondered for a moment if she was truly "concerned" for Solus' safety, and after giving it a bit of thought, she decided that she was. After all, he was her property, and thus hers to protect. She wasn't fond of the idea of anyone else damaging something she had claimed as her own. The right to harm this rather mouthy little firebrand was now hers alone. She knew he was trying to imply she actually cared, but she wasn't interested in bothering trying to debate such a thing at this very moment. Instead, she simply gave a faint smirk just to show she wasn't upset by this... accusation. However, she still had to respond to the rest of Solus' response, considering he was asking more questions.

"Fight? Nah, we already did that, remember? You lost. I mean, you're welcome to try again, but I'd advise against it," she stated in a rather matter-of-fact manner, doubting her opposition would try to argue against it. He had already tried to fight her once and failed miserably, so challenging him to a rematch seemed a bit... unfair. "No, I've got a different idea. You'll find out what that is when you get there," she added on, though neglected to actually say what her idea was. She had in mind a test to see just how mentally and physically capable this little buizel was. She doubted he would stand any chance of beating her, but if he did... well, with the game she had in mind, there was a good chance of her dying. But that was all part of the fun. Besides, she wouldn't lose.

Figuring there wasn't much else to say, the umbreon decided to get up to leave. She had ensured that her new plaything would be meeting her again, presumably very soon. A fun idea for a little friendly competition was already forming in her mind, and she could hardly wait to start. But, alas, she would have to wait just a bit...

(He's got goals all over the place now. I'm sure this will end just great for him. Nc6.)
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 4:15 am

Solus wasn't going to argue about the fight. He had lost. Badly. He figured he would have not long after the fight started, but he'd hoped it would have went on a bit longer than it did. He was a bit disappointed that Krikka ignored his lunch question. It was supposed to provoke but did nothing.

Krikka's omission of what exactly her game was going to be should probably have bothered Solus more than it did. He couldn't predict what she'd do as well as he could what she'd say, so he decided it would be best not to dwell on whatever challenge she'd throw at him when he did get to this Grima Outpost. He watched the umbreon turn and start to walk away. He opened his mouth to say something—a last ditch effort to get at her—but found nothing. After a long pause, he finally found something to say.

"I'll see you at Grima, then." That was a lame response, but I've got nothing else. He turned his attention back to Xeno and winced. He had forgot just how bad he looked. Solus noted Xeno still hadn't eaten the Pecha berry. He picked up the berry and carefully pressed it into Xeno's palm. He whispered, "Hey, Xeno, you're safe now. Please wake up..."

((Krikka's going to develop a habit of breaking buizel and there aren't enough buizel to sustain that habit.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 3:40 am

Being knocked unconscious from poison, and having a near death experience was probably not Xeno's definition of a good time. Nevertheless, that's exactly what happened. Throughout the entire ordeal between Bui and Riven, Xeno was just knocked out. Not quite ideal for his mental well being when he woke up. As Xeno woke up, he could see no signs of Riven, but he COULD see a Bui hovering very close to his face. Xeno slowly with looked and assessed the scenario, very poorly. He could feel the blood on his face and the pain still coursing throughout his body. He was basically still paralyzed at this point, until the effects of the poison wore off at least.

Glancing up at Bui and giving a small smile at Bui, he wearily said, "S-Sorry... I-I caused so much trouble... I-I can't trust anyone anymore c-can I? I-I'd just end up hurting you... I'm sorry..." He could barely speak, and it hurt him to do so, but his self-depreciating words didn't quite help him feel any better about the situation honestly. Bui was hurt, all because he hadn't been able to stand up for himself. Xeno closed his eyes and faced directly into the forest floor where he'd been this entire time. "I-It's because I-I trusted..." Ah... This is why I stopped trusting anyone right? I should have listened to you...
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Solus was quick to respond to his wounded companion. "No, don't apologise. Don't blame yourself. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time and ended up with the wrong people. If this is anyone's fault it's mine, for letting you go ahead without me." He did blame himself. He knew Xeno wasn't a fighter and he knew that.

"Look, I'm guessing you missed most of what just happened. I did something stupid and I'm going to have to go somewhere about it. But before that, I'm going to make sure you're safe. Once you're more awake, we'll get out of here—I'll carry you if I have to. I've got a place in Grassveil; it's quiet and out of the way and you'll be safe there." After a short pause, he added "You can trust me."
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 am

Xeno was utterly broken, his only other real friend had been hurt. The comforting words Bui had said only proceeded to numb the feeling of sadness and loss that Xeno felt. At the prospect of being alone, Xeno's mood brightened slightly. Finally, he thought, a chance to be by myself again. "Please don't blame yourself, i-it's because of me." He struggled to stand up again. What little strength he had left was being drained slowly. "A-Alright... I-I'll go... I trust you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   DIE, DIE, DIE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

DIE, DIE, DIE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: