Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

DIE, DIE, DIE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

PostSubject: DIE, DIE, DIE   Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Xeno finally arrived into the looming stretch of greenery that is known as Pecha Forest. By himself, Xeno felt much more at home than when he was with Bui and Cirrus. Although, there was a small feeling eating at him as if he wanted to be with them. Xeno shook his head. Come on, we've got this by ourselves. We can handle this. Stretching out his arms, Xeno ventured into the forest, unaware of what dangers might befall him.

(Currently on hold for EV)

~ADMIN EDIT~
~POST MERGE~

(Energy: 19-5=14)

Taking a deep breath, Xeno plunged into the deep undergrowth that was Pecha forest. "Okay, finally. We get a bit of alone time," giving a sigh and closing his eyes, he took in the scent of the growth around him. "Man, wish this could happen all the time honestly." Feeling a bit peppy, he started off towards what might possibly be his next destination. "Things have been pretty hectic lately, 'eh? I mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciated it all, meeting Bui and Cirrus, I guess you could say that's the most fun I've had in a long long time, but I do still appreciate it being just us two, how it's basically always been.

After he thought he had gone a sufficient enough distance, Xeno decided it was a good time to take a break, he stumbled down towards a tree and sat down. "I guess we could just take a small nap while we wait for the other guys." Giving a yawn, Xeno rolled over onto the ground, curled up, he slept quietly.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merge post (BAD))
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Head Secretary & Lord of the Eevees

Poké : 6205

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:11 am

Pecha forest was different from Shadowhue for a specific reason: there were less shadows.  It was something fundamental about the two places that was reflected in one holding a considerably more sinister name than the other.  It was all bright sunshine and girly pink berries in Pecha forest, on top of attracting a rather.... weak crowd in comparison to its edgier counterpart.  While this was often found to be the more appealing of the two areas, it stood to reason that someone who LIKED the shadows would prefer to be in them.  For a particular Dark-type with a black body and a personality to match, this held true.  An umbreon with vibrant blue rings in place of the normal yellow seen on most was wandering through Pecha forest, doing her best to keep to what little shadows she could in the rather bright place.

Krikka did not like the "sunshine and rainbows" vibe this place gave off, so why was she here?  Well, those who came to this forest tended to be weak in one way or another, and she'd just had a recent desire to have a little.... fun.  So, while she ran a high risk of being spotted in this place and wasn't fond of the scenery, she still preferred it for picking playmates.  Besides, she was confident in her ability to avoid getting caught, especially in wuss-ville.  She crept through foliage near clear pathways for a while, waiting for someone to walk on by until she finally got what she was looking for.  At first, when she heard the voice, she thought there were two of them; the guy seemed to be talking to someone else, after all.  But upon closer inspection, it was just one lone buizel.... talking to himself.

"What's his deal?" she wondered to herself, being rather hypocritical considering the fact that she often talked to the moon and a plush eevee doll.
Regardless, she instantly knew this guy was pathetic enough for her to have some fun with.  She stalked her prey from a safe distance, careful to remain as silent as possible all the while.  She paid enough mind to his conversation with himself to gather that he had to have either an imaginary friend or schizophrenia, but aside from that, there didn't seem to be much substance to the words.  Hearing him yap on to himself was starting to get old to the umbreon and all the walking was becoming equally unappealing when the guy finally decided to just stop.  Krikka stopped as well, keeping herself hidden in a bit of nearby shrubbery.  She heard the buizel talking to himself about going to sleep, and sure enough, he was out next to a tree in no time.

The umbreon quietly slid out of her hiding place and took a moment to stretch away the discomfort from having to move so stealthily.  She approached the sleeping furry orange thing and lowered her head, allowing her bag to slide right off.  She poked her head into the bag and dug around for a brief moment before raising her neck back into the sunlight with a sharp, golden, needle-like thorn in her mouth.  She still wasn't entirely sure of what to do with her new playmate, but she knew it was going to be painful.

It was time to have some f̻̖͈̱̘͈̥͖u̼̳̘̠n̗̞̯̲̲̳̬̜̗̻̙͍͓̮͔.

(Energy - 28)

Character Records

Is it my post in our thread?  Wanna start a thread with me?  Hit me up HERE

Oh yeah, and I dabble in pixel art.  If you're interested, check out my shop.

And now for a bit about myself.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

Poké : 4940

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:00 pm

[Energy: 22-5=17]

The trip from Grassveil Town to Peacha Forest was a quiet one. After leaving the perimeter of the town, conversation between Bui and his companion fell to a silence. Granted, there wasn't a lot to discuss—or, at least, Bui didn't think there was.

The forest was clearly in sight, and the two companions would surely be within the territory in little time at all. But reaching the forest was never a problem; it was finding their other companion, Xeno, that may turn out to be some sort of challenge. Pecha Forest was a mystery dungeon after all—naturally confusing and confounding.

"I hope we find Xeno fairly quickly in there. I'm sure, if he were willing, he could handle anything that may attack him in there—but Xeno's not got a very good fight-or-flight instinct... But if he sticks to one place, we surely couldn't miss him."

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/badgerwithakeyboard/home
Gengarzilla

Poké : 4020

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:22 pm

(Energy: 21 - 5 = 16)

Sticking behind Bui, Cirrus the Togepi looked around as they approached the forest. "He could hold his own if really pushed. That's the impression I got from him when we were at the pond earlier." she told him. "Still, we'd better find him quick. I'm not certain how much of a good idea it was to let him go ahead now..." Cirrus admitted to the Buizel.

If something had happened to Xeno in there... She didn't really want to think about that right now. It would only slow them down. "Let's move on in." Throwing off whatever bad possibilities could have surfaced, she walked forwards a little bit to stand next to him.

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Sleeping rather blissfully, Xeno was extremely unaware of what was happening, after the tiring few days he's had, he really needed the sleep. However, there was something that was irking him ever so slightly. Something... off.

As he was sleeping, he couldn't help but toss and turn. Maybe it was the feeling of finally being alone again, or the fact that he wasn't used to the events that had happened around him. Finally gasping awake, he found himself somehow a feet or two away from the tree he had originally started sleeping at. Taking in his surroundings, he slowly realized that he wasn't alone. Standing directly next to him was an Umbreon.

Xeno tried not to stare, and immediately turned to run before tripping over his own feet, ultimately falling face first onto the ground, with his back turned towards the Umbreon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 am

Krikka held the golden thorn in her mouth like an oversized toothpick as she wondered what to do first. She wasn't sure how fast the buizel would be able to run once conscious, which led her to contemplate starting off by stabbing one of his legs. But then again, she didn't want to risk him screaming while he still had all his strength to make noise and attract attention. Besides, maybe she wanted to.... chat with him for a bit before getting to the fun stuff. After all, the guy seemed to have some psychological issues from what she'd gathered by stalking him, and harming someone was just as much fun regardless of whether it was directed at body or mind.

Her thought process was interrupted by the buizel deciding to awaken without permission. It wasn't a particularly shocking turn of events considering he hadn't been sleeping very soundly. It seemed he wanted to leave, and without even giving so much as a friendly greeting. However, what the umbreon assumed to be a getaway attempt ended up simply being a spectacular failure. "Oh come on, I haven't even done anything to you yet," she commented in an eerily calm tone that lacked any empathy for the fallen buizel.
This likely made it obvious that she was at least kind of a jerk, but she didn't really care. She was fairly certain her toy wasn't going to be getting away after the sad display she'd just witnessed.

The umbreon lifted a paw to touch the buizel's back in a reassuring patting motion, as if to tell him it was all okay, but underneath the friendly gesture was a more sinister intention. Her paw was practically soaked in sweat mixed with a toxin which could poison someone through mere skin contact. It was a nifty little trick she'd learned umbreon were capable of, and it had its uses in poisoning someone without making it too obvious. She didn't need much to get the job done, and she didn't really want to get too much on her prey in the first place. She figured the poison wouldn't be immediately noticed by the buizel unless he was extremely weak and susceptible to it, which she hoped would let her lull him into a false sense of security before getting to the good stuff.

Of course, there was always the possibility that the buizel would either feel the burn of the poison immediately or realize he was in danger through some other means, likely resulting in him doing something problematic such as screaming for help.... or trying to. If such a case were to arise, Krikka was fully prepared to stomp his head into the ground as a friendly reminder not to do that.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:58 pm

It had only been a couple of minutes at most, and Bui was already starting to be bothered by the fact that had not seen or heard any signs of Xeno. Granted, it was a mystery dungeon—the only thing that is ever seems to remain consistent are the boundaries of the place. Xeno may have walked in the same area the other two had, but he could be on the complete opposite end at this point.

"Alright I get that this is a mystery dungeon and all but I'm really not liking the idea of Xeno being all alone for so long. Maybe I made a mistake in splitting up in the first place," Bui said to Cirrus, with a annoyed tone—a tone brought on by the forest's inconsistencies and his earlier decision.

It's only been two days—hardly two days, even. And yet, here I am, beginning to panic over him being alone. This is Peacha Forest; tiny and full of weak Pokemon. Don't worry. Xeno will be fine.

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:15 pm

As Xeno was face-down, he felt the unfamiliar sensation of someone touching his back, supposedly reassuring him. Trying extremely hard to not let his fears show, he got up slowly, completely unaware to the poison that was currently spreading throughout him. Under normal other scenarios, since Xeno was generally weak, he would have felt the poison instantly, but the stress of his current situation left him unable to feel the toxic substance.

Slowly allowing himself to get up, he turned around to face the umbreon. Obviously still startled by the sight of another pokemon, Xeno attempted to mutter out, "W-What are you doing here? What a-are you going to do to m-me?" It's possible that this pokemon may be all right, thought Xeno. Even though his statement wasn't the best of conversation starters, there was a certain part of himself telling Xeno that he needed to run away. However, another part of Xeno was telling the poor buizel to stay and see what would happen. Unable to resist his curiosity, Xeno decided with himself that he would stick around for a bit. What's the worst that could happen?
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:47 pm

"Y-yeah, this might have been a bad idea..." Cirrus blurted out, somewhat caught off guard by Bui's entirely understandable and yet unexpected burst of annoyance. Completely sharing his misgivings, she tried to make herself useful in this situation by looking around for Xeno herself.

"You had better be alright, seriously. Letting you go off by yourself was a bad move on our part..." she muttered in visible concern, searching through the nearby bushes in the hope that he'd be hiding in one of them after being spooked by a Pineco or something. Cirrus shuddered at the recollection of the last time she came across one here and was glad to have not heard an explosion yet.

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Krikka stared with a cheery expression, one which was special in that it wasn't a facade. She was genuinely happy about the situation she was in, or at least where it would end up going. Normally, she had to feign happiness, but not this time. The buizel seemed to want to interrogate her, and so she took a moment to contemplate how to respond. Blatantly lying was certainly an option, but in the end, she decided on simply telling the truth. With her light and cheery demeanor, she began to walk past the buizel. "For now, I'm just here to chat," she responded, gesturing with her head to direct her victim to follow her.
From what she'd seen so far, she figured he would either follow along without question or try to make a break for it. Either one was fine to her, but currently, she preferred the prior.

Rather than attempting to convince the buizel to follow along through kindness, she decided to just be upfront about the situation. "Or you can try to run, but trust me: you won't get far," the umbreon stated both honestly and ominously.
Even if the guy could somehow outrun her, the poison would spread and wear him down. Plus he seemed kind of clumsy. Over all, there didn't seem to be much risk of him escaping even if he knew he was in danger, and having an entirely transparent conversation with the guy while he was essentially forced to cooperate seemed.... fun. She already had a good idea of how to go about the whole thing.

Of course, it would have been easier for Krikka to keep track of her prey if she were staying in one place with him, but there was a significant reason why she didn't want to do that. On the chance he was in the forest with company, they would likely be on the same path as him, which meant they'd likely be coming from the same direction he'd come from. Krikka knew how areas like Pecha forest worked, but it wasn't like they just flipped upside down all at once, so it was still relatively predictable where the potential company of her victim would come from. Thus, her plan was to lead him in the opposite direction of where he'd come from. This course of action would also lead the buizel away from any familiar terrain and the way he'd come into the forest from, which was always nice.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:26 am

Bui just overheard Cirrus's mutterings, and a thought came to him. A realisation that he never before had stumbled upon; a curious thought he had never before wondered. He grew up with no mother and a father which he could only name as such by blood. His guardians were not those that had conceived him; they were the authority figures of Grassviel—police officers, shopkeepers, and the parents of kids he had somehow hurt through his words or his actions. So it made sense that he had never really, truly pondered before now, before hearing Cirrus's words.

Cirrus would know it, though. She had a mother and a family. Bui stopped and stood still, and halted his searching. He turned to Cirrus and asked "What you said just now, that Xeno best be alright, and that letting him go on his own was our mistake... That's something a mother would say, isn't it?"

Bui knew he shouldn't let himself get distracted from finding Xeno, but his curiosity—no, more than simple curiosity. He needed this thought be confirmed. Something was nagging at him—a subconscious need to learn of everything that his parents had denied him.

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:54 pm

As Xeno listened to the words unfolding before him, he realized that the situation he was in currently was probably not the most optimal place he could be in. Xeno did subtly detect a hint of danger that could come with following this Umbreon and strongly considered making a break in the opposite direction for it. There was something else though, maybe it was the curiosity, or maybe it was just the fact that Xeno had a very bad regards for danger or anything that could end up in him being hurt, he wanted to see what would happen.

As scared as Xeno was, he wanted to know. After hesitating for a bit, Xeno followed after the Umbreon. Anyways, she did say she wanted to chat. Let's just see what she wants. It could turn a bit ugly at some point, but I'm sure we'll eventually be fine.
Back to top Go down
Gengarzilla

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:45 am

"Huh?" she simply asked in response to his question. It felt somewhat out of left field considering their present situation but she soon had this swimming around in her head like Xeno and Bui had been doing in the pond.

Cirrus couldn't quite help but mull this over for a moment or two as she thought of something to say about it. "I guess I've just had that positive influence in my earlier life to emulate. I can't exactly explain it that well but I think that's all there is to it... We can talk later about this, Xeno might be lost by now..." Almost breaking into a run, she continued looking for the wayward Buizel. "If something's happened to you, I..." the Togepi trailed off, her head filled up.

Despite the situation, she just couldn't avoid mentally beating herself up.

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:38 am

Rather than flee, the buizel decided to be cooperative and follow along. A bit disappointing, but at least this meant things would be easier. Krikka assumed it would have been difficult to speak to him if he decided to struggle. She wanted to get to know him a bit before tormenting him, and while it was partly out of boredom, there was another reason. She wanted to prove to herself that she could get past her own morality; that she could still bring herself to senselessly harm someone with their anonymity removed. She WANTED to know that this buizel was a kind citizen who didn't deserve to be harmed so that she could prove to herself that she was not restricted by petty emotions.

The umbreon decided after a moment of contemplation that she would start with a rather simple question. "So, what's your name? I'm Riven," she questioned, followed up by giving her own name.
Of course, this name was entirely made up on the spot. There was no way she was going to give her real name to.... well, anyone. She was an outlaw, after all, and she planned to just go with that for the rest of her life. It seemed safe to assume such a career would require a certain degree of anonymity to succeed in. Either that, or she would need to be capable enough to defend herself and get what she wanted even if everyone knew who she was. Krikka was one with a rather inflated ego, but she wasn't too self-absorbed to understand that she obviously was not particularly strong.

She kept a close eye on the buizel as she walked, waiting for signs of the poison's effects. She didn't intend to say anything about it until it got bad enough for him to comment on his own state, so for now, it was mostly just an experiment to see how long the average buizel could last under the effects of poison. Hopefully not too long, but at the same time, she would be disappointed if her conversation was cut short.

Character Records

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:17 am

Bui stared off at Cirrus for a moment as she broke off. It seemed rather spontaneous to him, but he chalked it up to severe concern for Xeno's well-being. Cirrus was quite clearly worried—more so than Bui, it seemed.

She's taking this whole thing more seriously than I, I think. Why is that? Does she know something I don't, or is she just more easily panicked? Or is it me? Can I be wrong in my assessment of the situation? Is it possible that I simply lack the capacity to care as much?

The thought bothered Bui greatly—he had it his goal recently to fix himself, to learn what he's supposed to be like, rather than being like what he is. Self-sufficient, independent, confident, capable. These are what his life so far had made him, but at a cost. Xeno is the first Pokemon—as far as Bui could remember at least—that had stuck around for longer than a few hours. Usually Bui does one thing or another and ruins relations and gets him in some kind of trouble.

Bui refocused himself, for a moment, on the situation at hand. Cirrus was nearly out of perception, and Bui made a quick dash to return to her side.

I'm wasting effort on monologuing my stupid problems. I need to focus on finding Xeno.

"Sorry, I think too much. Let's find Xeno before..." Realising his pessimistic tone, Bui tried to shift the end a different direction, to avoid worrying Cirrus any further, but if there was damage to be done, it was likely already done. "Before uh, lunch." I talk too much, too.

Roll Reminder:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIE, DIE, DIE   

Back to top Go down

DIE, DIE, DIE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Pecha Forest-
Jump to: