Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Buizel are Better than One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 19 - 5 = 14

"Here berries berries berries. . ." Bui called quietly in to the forest. He was out of supplies—had been for a while now, and figured now would be as good a time as any to go searching for more. It was a pleasant day, and Peacha Forest was an easy dungeon, Bui was sure he could fill his bag in no time.

Or, at least he had been sure, but every bush and every tree he had checked so far had been fruitless. Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the forest?

Bui stopped when he reach a small pond—a very small pond, more like a large puddle, really. He sat the the base of a tree and closed his eyes for a moment. Well the berries aren't going anywhere, maybe I'll just rest here for a bit. . .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:32 pm

(Energy: 5 + 1[Regen] = 6)

Bui looked curiously at Xeno. "Why not? Something happening I don't know about?"

Frankly, I don't care if we're go back to Grassveil or not. But I figured it would be the easiest place to train and study.

"I mean, we don't have to go back, I just thought it would make things a bit easier. We should get out of the dungeon though. We could head for the Small Pond outside of Grassveil, then, if you're okay with that." Bui gave Xeno a reassuring smile; he did not want to do anything to upset Xeno.

Last edited by Badger on Fri May 13, 2016 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Giving a deep breath, Xeno replied, "T-Thanks.." After an awkward moment of silence, Xeno decided to say, "About that... There's a good reason I can't go back to any towns right now...."

Idiot! What are you saying!!

Panicking slightly, Xeno looked quickly away, "Well I mean....um.... It's not like I did anything bad .... I think..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Bui perked up when it sounded as if Xeno was opening up to him. Finally, we might really go somewhere. However, when Xeno turned away, Bui thought he was already losing him.

Bui gave Xeno another reassuring look. "Of course you didn't do anything bad! I know we just met and all, but I can't imagine you as anything less than a good Pokemon." Bui placed a paw on Xeno's shoulder. "Let's start making our way out of here and towards the Small Pond. On our way, you can tell me as much or as little about yourself as you like; or ask me questions about myself, and I'll tell it to ya' straight. I don't tend to keep secrets or hide my past away—everyone I meet seems to figure me out at some point or another anyhow so why should I prolong it?"

Bui paused in though for a moment, his expression lost it's reassurance and was replaced with a blank for a moment. Yeah, everyone always figures me out eventually, they always find something they don't like, I guess. Bui blinked a few times, replaced his smile, and began moving along with Xeno.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 11:57 pm

Xeno stopped in a daze momentarily.

What do I say now?

Giving a large sigh, Xeno had to think about what Bui just told him.

Is it really okay to open up to someone? You know I've never tried it, and I never thought anything would turn out okay in the first place.

"T-There's a lot to say honestly," Xeno replied, "I guess I have to admit something though..."

Thinking a bit more, Xeno thought of something.

I... You don't think he'll tell anyone right?

"Well ... right now, I don't have a home, b-because I ran away from mine," said Xeno. Immediately, he shut his eyes and looked straight down, wondering what Bui's reaction would be.

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 12:31 am

Bui chuckled a bit. I expected something a bit more serious than that—'I accidently god someone killed' is something to worry about, but running away?

"Is that all? I don't know what provoked you to do it, Xeno, but it's not like I'm going to send you back or anything. To tell the truth, I'm not particularly close with my dad back at home—in fact, he never goes in to my room, so I honestly don't think he knows I'm even there when I am—which I rarely am." Bui stopped in front of Xeno and faced him before continuing.

Bui pointed to himself as he spoke: "I didn't have to run away from home. My mother took off soon after I hatched. All my dad has ever done is name me, let me sleep in his house, and eat his food. We never bonded, rarely spoke—heck, I don't even know his name, come to think of it. . ." Bui paused for a moment to think. Huh. Never realised I didn't know that. . .

"The point is, I don't mind that you ran away. In fact, I support your decision. Whatever you ran away for, I'm glad you did it—You get out of whatever provoked you to run, and I get to meet you. That's a win-win if you ask me," Bui crossed his arms and gave Xeno a happy smile.

[roll="Pecha Forest"=][/roll]
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:31 am

Hearing this from Bui, Xeno really didn't expect any sort of reaction like the one he just gave.

Giving a small smile, Xeno had to admit, Bui was pretty optimistic. "T-The problem is, I'm staying away from towns for now. I-I'd rather if anyone wasn't looking for me." After giving a pause, he continued. "I thought it was actually a pretty bad reason honestly..."

I suppose being a murderer could be worse.

Slightly embarrassed, Xeno looked away. "T-Thanks for understanding..."

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:59 am

"Don't mention it! Now, let's get out of here, this part of the forest is clearly fruitless and it's starting to get late. We'll head on out of here and we can camp by the pond." Bui patted Xeno on the back before turning back to the direction they had been traveling.

Small Pond isn't too far off, and it's a nice, safe, calm place. I like it there and I'm sure xeno will, too. He seems awfully worried that someone may be out looking for him—worried to the point where he doesn't feel safe in any town.

Bui realised he was experiencing something odd. Empathy. Although he didn't know the word, he did know he was feeling something rare to him. Something about Xeno had triggered it; there was something about him that triggered something in Bui.

"Hey, Xeno. . . If you ever need someone to listen, I'm here for ya'."
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 2:46 am

Surprised by the comment Bui made, Xeno stopped for a bit and stared straight at Bui.

I ... didn't expect that one.

Something hit Xeno suddenly, it was a strange feeling he hadn't really experienced before.

What now...

Out of nowhere, Xeno lunged at Bui and hugged him.

Gosh what am I doing.

Shutting his eyes, Xeno quietly said, "Thank you..."

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:00 am

"Eh?! Uh. . ." Bui was more surprised now than he was when the hoothoot had attacked him. "Uh, don't mention it. . ." It was finally Bui's turn to feel embarrassed. I don't know what to do here. . . I-I guess I just wait. . .? Bui's two tails twitched behind him—they also didn't seem to know what was going on.

"Alright, it's my turn to ask what something means. . . What's happening right now?" Bui had never been hugged before—he wasn't against it either—just not sure what exactly it was.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:56 am

Xeno wasn't quite sure himself what he was doing, or why for that matter. The only thing he could come up with was, "Impulse" he said.

"I don't know, I thought this would be acceptable.... The only thing is, actually, I've never done this before" he said after a bit.

What even am I doing?

"If it's a bit weird I'll stop," said Xeno, after a moment of awkward silence. Slowly, he let go of Bui and looked in the opposite direction.

I'm such an idiot, what if he does something else to catch me off guard...
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:24 am

"Uh, no it's fine, I—I just didn't expect it. . ." Bui shifted awkwardly. Huh, I—I guess I did something right. . .

Bui grabbed Xeno's paw with his own. "Come on, Xeno, we've gotta get out of this forest or it'll be night by the time we reach the pond." Bui began to pull Xeno along with him. "We kinda got distracted a bit, didn't we? We can walk and talk. Remember, there are still definitely ferals around somewhere." Bui suddenly felt rushed for some reason. The sun will go down in a few hours, I'd like to be out of here before then—dark forests are never fun.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 6:26 am

Xeno had to suppress a sigh, he thought something worse would come out of his rather rash action. "S-Sorry about that," said Xeno, while walking briskly alongside Bui.

Think I should tell him about you?

After a pause, Xeno continued. "W-Well, I-I don't really know why I'm trusting you honestly. F-From what I-I've been told, I have s-serious trust issues" Embarrassed that he kept on spilling secrets, Xeno's face turned red. Luckily, the sun was starting to go down, and the color of his face wasn't too noticeable.

Eventually giving up and giving a loud sigh, Xeno decided to start talking some more. "W-Well, you know that friend I was talking about earlier? I-I said we were basically inseparable. T-That's because ... well .... he's imaginary... he doesn't exist to anyone else but me." Xeno paused after revealing this fact. He immediately started regretting his idea.

Oh no, what's going to happen now...

Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Bui stopped and extended his arm to stop Xeno as well. He spoke without looking at Xeno. "Your friend is. . . Imaginary? That, Xeno, is—awesome! Genius, even!" Bui was fascinated by the concept. He turned to face his friend. "Why did I never think of that—a friend who won't run out on you—Does he have a name? Or is it a she? Wait! What do they think about me?"

Bui caught himself and stopped rambling abruptly. "Wait, let's keep moving, you can answer while we go." Bui started to move again.

An imaginary friend—like a made up ghost! I don't have the imagination to maintain such a thing, but it sure would have been nice to have such à friend when I was younger. But I might not need a friend like that now, Bui turned his head to look back at Xeno for as brief moment. I've got a good one already.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Why do I never expect these things?

Startled by the onslaught of questions, Xeno wondered how Bui didn't seem to question his seemingly mad ideas. Still walking forward, Xeno also wondered how Bui seemed to always be able to surprise him.

"A-About that, my friend doesn't really have an identity. I-It's a bit weird now that I-I think about it, N-Normally, I'd just talk to him, and that's it. He gives me ideas sometimes...."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 4:39 pm

"Huh. It must be nice, always having someone around to talk to. I don't have that luxury—I have to find real people to talk to, and that doesn't always go so well. You're a pretty good find, though."

Bui kept walking. The trees were beginning to thin now—they were surly nearing the exit now.

A thought came to Bui now. "Hey, if it was your friends idea to come to this forest, tell them I said thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Buizel are Better than One
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next