Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Two Buizel are Better than One

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

Poké : 205

Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2016 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 19 - 5 = 14

"Here berries berries berries. . ." Bui called quietly in to the forest. He was out of supplies—had been for a while now, and figured now would be as good a time as any to go searching for more. It was a pleasant day, and Peacha Forest was an easy dungeon, Bui was sure he could fill his bag in no time.

Or, at least he had been sure, but every bush and every tree he had checked so far had been fruitless. Maybe I'm in the wrong part of the forest?

Bui stopped when he reach a small pond—a very small pond, more like a large puddle, really. He sat the the base of a tree and closed his eyes for a moment. Well the berries aren't going anywhere, maybe I'll just rest here for a bit. . .
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

Poké : 2120

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:48 am

Oh, I guess that would be implied also.

"I-I mean, I guess that would make sense. My friend's not a ghost though." Xeno replied. He hadn't really expected any sort of reaction like the one Bui gave him.

I mean, you didn't think that would happen either.

Suppressing a sigh, Xeno continued on, "It's a bit more complicated than that. A long story if you will. I kinda hate telling people about myself..."' Moving Bui's paws off of himself, Xeno continued forwards.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:05 am

"Oh, bummer. You had me excited there for a moment." Bui paused for a moment as Xeno continued on. It's NEVER ghosts, why is it never ghosts?

Bui turned and caught up with Xeno. "Well you don't have to talk about yourself  anymore then, I can tell you stuff about me," Bui walked in silence for a moment, trying to think of something interesting. "Uh, hmm. . . I grew up in Grassviel. I. . . Kinda raised myself. My dad wasn't much of a—well, much of a dad, I suppose. I kinda just wondered around a lot, I guess that was my hobby. That and getting in trouble for fighting with other kids or the occasional time I got caught stealing." Bui realised what may be inferred from that, and quickly added "Uh, when I was a kid. I don't steal things anymore, promise."

Bui turned away from Xeno and looked forward for a moment. Then he spotted it—a single pecha berry lying right below a tree. "Look! There's a berry!"

Running up to the berry, Bui picked it up and examined it's condition before putting it in his bag. He then looked up at the tree to see if there were any more.

However, he found no more berries in the tree. Instead, he was greeted by an agressive hoothoot, who swooped down and Tackled Bui, face first.

"Ahk!" Bui shouted as he stumbled to the ground, falling on his back in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 4:55 am

This is gonna be a pain isn't it

Rolling over to the side, Xeno fired off a rather poorly aimed Sonic Boom in the general direction of the Hoothoot, narrowly missing a tree.

Dangit! I can't do combat!

"Wanna try getting back here and shooting at that thing?!" Xeno shouted.

I thought I was prepared for combat, apparently the book that I read before lied to me.

With as much effort as he could, Xeno used growl at the flying pokemon before it started to swoop down and start attacking.

Well, at least I can dodge relatively okay.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:11 am

Yep, definitely not a fighter. . .

Bui pushed the hoothoot off of him and to the side. He then jumped back and unleashed a close-range Sonic Boom attack upon the little bird. It didn't have a chance of evading the attack and took it head-on.

While the hoothoot stumbled and tried to regain it's standing, Bui fell back to where Xeno was. "Nice try, Xeno, at least you didn't hit me with that attack," Bui said as he watched the hoothoot finally get to a standing possition. It proceeded to charge towards the two buizel, preparing another attack.

"Incoming!" Bui shouted as he hopped to the side to avoid the oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:18 am

Caught off guard with the remark, Xeno stumbled rather clumsily out of the way of the attack.

Definitely not a good thing.

As Xeno tried to stand up, another attack almost hit him, barely scratching the side of his face. "Definitely not good, mind backing me up here?!" Xeno yelled out.

He aimed another Sonic Boom along the Hoothoot's flight path.

Yeah I think I like your idea better

Xeno fired the shot and hit the flying pokemon straight on.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:42 am

"Nice shot!" Bui shouted to Xeno. Bui followed up his ally's attack with his own Sonic Boom. The hoothoot was now panicked, realising it was surrounded. It attempted to flee to some bushes away from the two buizel.

Bui didn't let it get away so easily. He fired off another Sonic Boom at the feral, hitting it in the back and launching it into the bush it was heading for.

"That's team Buizel one, Pecha Forest Ferals zero!" Bui shouted as he ran up to Xeno and clapped him on the shoulder—not too hard, though, Xeno didn't seem like he'd appreciate anything greater than that.

"Let's see if we can find anything else!"

Badger carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 Ehq01DP
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:52 am

I guess ... I guess that was kinda interesting.

Glancing anxiously around, Xeno muttered, "T-Think there's anything else around?" Taking a quick look around, Xeno finally concluded there wasn't anything largely threatening within their immediate area. "S-So, anyways ... I don't think you're a thief ... To me you seem like a good person at least" he quietly said.

Geez, I sound like a total idiot don't I? Should I shut up or not?

"C-Can't imagine why anyone wouldn't like you..." he said, trailing off near the end.

Perking himself up, he then realized something, "W-Wait, what was that about? That .... That hit to my back?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:59 am

Bui wasn't paying attention to Xeno; he was currently occupied trying to figure out what exactly he had found on the ground where he was standing. It was some colour piece of paper—Bui had never seen such a thing before. Bui also became bored of it very quickly.

"I found a little paper thing," he called to Xeno, holding up the Strange Ticket. "I dunno what it is though. Ya want it?" Bui walked up to Xeno and offered the item to him.

I'm here for berries, seeds, and other useful things—scraps of paper are not something I would consider useful. Paper in general is pretty worthless, since it can not survive in water.
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:21 am

"Erm, no ... it's fine, it's just a strange ticket ... I think there's a place rather far away from here that you can use it, but I don't think it's that good honestly," Xeno said, remembering a book he read about weird and strange items. "S-So, anyways, mind answering my question? The one I literally just asked you?"

Xeno was still a bit cautious around Bui, he's pretty good at combat, I don't think I could ever take him on honestly.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:33 am

"Oh, right, sorry," Bui paused for a moment, trying to remember what exactly the question was. After an awkward pause, he remembered. "Oh, it's a sort of celebratory thing, I guess. It's like saying 'good job' or 'congratulations' but, ya know, without actually saying it." Bui wasn't sure if he knew any better way to describe the action; it was just something he picked up from. . . somewhere.

Bui put the Strange Ticket in his bag. "I'm guessing you've read a lot of books, huh? Maybe you could teach me to read at some point. Oh! And I could help you with battles! Or, at least, if you don't want to fight yourself, I could tag along with you through more difficult dungeons as, like, a bodyguard—if you ever needed to go to such a dungeons for something."

Truth be told, Bui was curious about reading, but his main goal was to secure some kind of agreement with Xeno so that he could learn more about him. There was something interesting about this other buizel that Bui couldn't yet figure out; and his curiosity was starting to get the better of him.

"So, what do ya' say?"
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:42 am

Well, I suppose there couldn't be anything too bad from this, plus it wouldn't really hurt to have someone to actually go with.

Giving a small smile, Xeno glanced at Bui straight at the eyes.

Suppose you could tell what someone was thinking through their eyes... Yeah you go nuts trying to figure that one out.

"... Sure ... I don't mind"

Xeno couldn't help but chuckle very faintly.

Ahah, what am I agreeing to? It's only just been us and you know it? How's it going to go with someone else?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Bui was actually surprised that Xeno didn't take any further convincing. "Really? Neat! Alright it's settled then: I'll be your fighter and you'll be my teacher."

That was easier than I thought it would be, I really thought I'd have to beg.

"I hope you know some interesting books to read—I think I am a pretty fast learner. How hard could learning to read really be?"
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Xeno stared straight ahead and thought for a bit. "I-I'd say, 2 weeks 2 days," he said. "I -I don't have reading material on me though, it's all somewhere else..." Xeno trailed off at the end of his sentence.

Let's hope this doesn't turn out too badly

"I think you'll get it pretty soon though. U-Um, if you d-don't mind, I want to learn how to fight..." Honestly, Xeno wasn't one for fighting, but past experiences told him that it would be a good skill to know.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Record Checker
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:36 pm

(Energy: 6 - 1 = 5)

"I can do that. Well, I think I can, anyway." Bui had never taught anyone anything before, but he was confident he could do well.

of course, it'll also depend on how quickly Xeno picks things up.

"I suppose we could start heading out—head twords Grassveil; I have a place there, uh well kinda, it's my dad's, but he's almost never there nowadays. We can teach each other there "

Bui looked in his bag. "If we see anything good on the way, that'd be nice. And if we run in to trouble we can turn it in to a pop quiz."

[roll="Peacha Forest"==]1[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Xenoblader

Xenoblader

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:13 pm

Sudden realization hit Xeno as soon as Bui mentioned going into town.

This ... I don't think this will turn out well.

"W-Wait," Xeno started, "I don't think that's a good idea right now."

At least not for us...

Xeno was still worried about the fact that THEY might still be there, ready to give him whatever punishment they thought he deserved.

No..... I can't go back to that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Buizel are Better than One   Two Buizel are Better than One - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Buizel are Better than One
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next