Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

[R] Wake Them Up Inside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

[R] Wake Them Up Inside Empty
PostSubject: [R] Wake Them Up Inside   [R] Wake Them Up Inside EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:15 am

Lampent wrote:
My dear friend Diggersby has been taken over by the darkness...he was so nice and happy, but now he's so mean and angry all the time. Please, talk him to his senses or something! I want my friend back! He's always been there for me when times were down, and I know he would feel absolutely awful if he ended up hurting someone!

» Client: Lampent
» Objective: Purify Diggersby
» Place: The Black Spear Mountain Range
» Restrictions: You cannot purify diggersby. Mission must be failed, but you will still recieve the reward as the client tells you, "At least you cared enough to try." Spend at least 5 pages in the mission thread.
» Difficulty: E
» Reward: 250 poke + 5 Oran Berries + 2 Sitrus Berries + 100 Poke

» Expiration: 2 Months since last attempt
» Exploration Points: 15
Back to top Go down

[R] Wake Them Up Inside
Page 1 of 1