Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Summer Harvest Event

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazarus Rex

Poké : 2138

PostSubject: Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:01 pm

Ladies and Gentleman...
Welcome to a Holy War

As Darkrai uttered its name, the world shook, the skies darkened with a permanent blanket of darkness, and a cry was screamed into the air that was heard by all. It is unknown whether it had shook with fear, or excitement. At that moment, three prophets had been chosen to relay the word of the greater powers. Ivirar the Eevee, Tsukishiro the Absol, and Synd'r the Vulpix. Each prophet is sent a vision of the future, a Dimensional Scream if you will though not quite the same as one, each one different.

Ivirar foresees a future of peace, and tranquility. Everyone is getting along, and the world is a paradise for every pokemon everywhere. Pokemon are friendly, and understanding of each other, and nobody is left to the darkness. She stands alongside Arceus in her vision, overlooking this land of happiness.
"My Children..." the vision speaks, "It is time to reclaim the land for the good of all. Help me in my fight, to once again imprison the darkness in the realm it belongs."

Tsukishiro is shown a future much similar to the present. Nothing has changed, things are the same as always, a comforting future where pokemon may still fight occasionally, but overall they all get along together well. She stands alongside Zygarde in her vision, overlooking this land of comfort.
"My Equals..." the vision speaks, "War is brewing, two sides that cannot live without the other are attempting to destroy each other. Help me in my fight, to cease this fighting, and return things to what they once were."

Synd'r is granted a vision of darkness, the world is dark, and pokemon are free to do as they please. The world is ruled by one pokemon only, and all other Pokemon are allowed to do as they please without even the slightest punishment. She stands alongside Giratina in her vision, overlooking this land of absolute freedom.
"My Allies..." the vision speaks, "No longer should we be imprisoned by the rules set upon us. Help me in my fight, to take over this land, and let freedom reign."

COLLECTED RECRUITS:
Arceus -
Mew
MewTwo
Celebi

Zygarde -

Giratina -
Darkrai
Genesect

To each side there are three phases. There's a gathering phase, a battle phase, and a rescue phase. Here is how each phase will play out:

Gathering - With gathering phases you need to collect items and do something with them. Simple enough, question is...where, what, and why?

Rescue - The rescue phase will require you to find someone and rescue them from something. From what? It varies really..

Battle - A Battle phase requires a battle to be performed. However this will not take place in a span over one encounter. When you encounter what you need to fight, you will need to private message an admin and they will perform a roll that will allow you to do said damage to the enemy's health. Once you have done said damage, the enemy will flee and you will need to encounter them again in order to do more. Don't worry they wont heal.

You have been blessed with a post, Guest, cherish it.

Last edited by Lazarus Rex on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...   Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:09 am

BATTLE ON!
"..."
Giratina's desired recruit has been discovered in the Obsidian Rift, GENESECT!
Health: 0/100 DEFEATED

--PARTICIPANTS--
Lord E.V.
BlueKat12

--REWARDS--
3 Joy Seeds*
500 Poke*
5 Golden Apples*
5 Reviver Seeds*
2 Oran Berries*
2 Sitrus Berries*

* - Per person

If you encounter this beast, message an admin and they will perform a roll on how much damage you do before Genesect either flees or beats you. Do NOT make genesect speak during the battle, and do NOT portray more damage to Genesect than what is given. Also another thing to note is that legends are not bound to the four-move rule like pokemon. They have their entire move-pool at their disposal. In order to encounter him more than once in a thread you must roll him i seperate posts. Meaning if you roll him four times, you will only have one encounter unless your partner also rolls him in the same page.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...   Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:55 am

RECRUIT OBTAINED!
"Let's have fun everyone!"
Arceus's desired recruit has been discovered in The Fallen Shrine, CELEBI!
RECRUITED!

--PARTICIPANTS--
Lord E.V.
Pikashock

--REWARDS--
3 Joy Seeds*
500 Poke*
5 Golden Apples*
5 Reviver Seeds*
2 Oran Berries*
2 Sitrus Berries*

* - Per person

Celebi has been recruited! No further action is needed to be taken for this recruit.

Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...   Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:07 pm

BATTLE ON!
Arceus's desired recruit has been discovered in the Serene Cave, MEWTWO!
HEALTH: 0/100 DEFEATED!

--PARTICIPANTS--
Lord E V
Lazerus Rex
Sceptile
MCLikeANinja
Mada

--REWARDS--
3 Joy Seeds*
5 Golden Apples*
5 Reviver Seeds*
3 Oran Berries*
3 Sitrus Berries*
500 Poke*

* - Per Person

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...   Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:34 am

RESCUE TIME!
"Oww...my head..."
Zygarde's desired recruit has been discovered in the Misty Mire, SHAYMIN!
TARGETS
0/5 Muk
0/5 Gorgeist
0/5 Malamar
0/5 Reuniclus

Shaymin needs her gracidea in order to properly fight, and they've taken it! These villains have split up in order to avoid being caught and have Shaymin in their clutches. Track them down and take them out. Once the list is complete, the one to actually have shaymin will be the last ones to be found. When you find one of these pokemon in the mire, PM @Coaster3000 so that he can update the list.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...   

Back to top Go down

Site Event! The Wake of Destruction Begins...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1