Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm Empty
PostSubject: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:46 am

"Gah, how did I get in this mess?!" Winters was wandering around in the Fiery Chasm, searching desperately for the exit. "I knew I shouldn't have trusted that darn Abra. He teleported me here, of ALL PLACES! When I get my hands on hi- WAHHHH!" A plume of lava shot up next to him, catching his arm on fire. "YEOWYEOWCHYEOWCHYEOWCH HOT HOT HOT!!!!" Winters blew on the flame repeatedly until it went out. "Phew... I almost burnt to a crisp." Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. "Who's there?" The Snover quickly turned around.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Eva slowly walked around the Chasm, wondering where Bo and Tom where. "Tom, Bo?" She asked, her voice echoing around the caves. Suddenly she heard someone yell in pain, hopefully she walked closer, but then found that it was a Snover. She started to go back, but then she stepped on a rock, causing it to tumble down the Chasm. "I..won't hurt you!" Eva said quietly, as Winters saw her. "I'm just trying to find my team." the Oshawott admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm

"Your team? I'm trying to find the way out of this place!" Winters ran up to the Oshawott, fear in his eyes until he was face to face with her. "Please, tell me you know the way out...! I hate the heat!" Another sudden plume of lava shot up and caught Winters' rear on fire. "YOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWCHHHHH! HOT HOT HOOOOOOOOTTT! H-HELP ME OUT HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:30 pm

Eva sighed, then let a little stream of water, putting out the flame. "And why are you in here the first place?" She asked confusedly. Snovers were grass and ice, both super effective weaknesses against Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 3:00 am

"Well, I learned to not trust any shady Abras that tell you they'll teleport you to a place 'full of wonders'" Winters turned around and crossed his arms. "What are you and your team doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:39 am

Eva shrugged, "I'm an Oshawott, named Ever, but almost everyone calls me Eva. My team is called Team Turquoise Trinity, because we all have something blue. My team although, we're just exploring right now." She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:55 pm

"Well then, 'Eva' Are you gonna show me the way out or not?" The Snover began to tap his foot. "You help me find the way out while I help you find your friends. We got a deal?" Winters held out his arm awaiting a handshake of approval.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:00 am

"Fine." Eva shook it, "Oh, by the way, what's your name?" She asked, slowly starting to retrace her steps. Suddenly something jumped out of the shadows, and attacked.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 am

"Look out! Its a Charmander!" The Charmander approached the two. "CHAR!"
Winters entered his battle stance. "By the way, My name is Winters." He began to screech out "Magical Leaf" But was stopped in his tracks by the Charmander's Ember. "GAH!" Winters was shot backwards. "E-eve... Help me out here..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 am

Eva was already on it, tackling the Charmander several times.
"You okay?" She called out breifly, then tackled it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:32 am

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Winters stood up. "This time I got him. Snow Warning, Go!" The area around them began to snow, and began to cool the lava pools. The Charmander didn't seem very effected by this, but Winters felt better in this environment then the one he was in before.
"Now how about a little Powder Snow!" The snow picked up in the area near the Charmander, pelting it with snowballs from the sky. "CHARRRR!" The charmander began to wail.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 am

Quickly she finished off the Charmander, and turned towards Winters, "Good job!" She said cheerfully, then her eyes widened. "What was that?" And she turned to a group of Pokemon who were oviously not happy that the snover cooled down their firey home.
"Well...Yeah let's get out of here!" Eva said backing away.
The Pokemon ran at the duo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:01 am

"Terribly sorry I did this to your home... U-uhh..." Winters turned and ran. "RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:18 am

Quickly the Rampardos stepped into their way and headbutted the duo. While they were dodging the Headbut, they were flanked by a Camerupt and then it used Magnitude.
"Ah! An earthquake!" Eva yelled, then immeditly looked at the walls. They could cause a rock slide because of the earth shaking so hard. But there was no time for wondering, a Shuckle used constrict, so Eva then used a technice she learned. Eva quickly used tail whip, causing the Legs to bounce back into a Torkoal and start constricting him instead. While they were trying to get out, a Cranidos headbutted the wall, causing a rock slide. A Houndour used beat up with 100 damage, due to all the pokemon including itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:29 am

"Gah! T-this is awful! Do we have any other choice but to fight...?" Snover prepared for the battle of his life. "Okay, lets do this! Powder Snow!" The snow falling around them suddenly picked up, creating a blizzard almost. "Take cover, Eva!" A huge bombardment was falling down, preparing to strike the enemies they were facing. "You better hide!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm   Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped Inside The Scorching Chasm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next