Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Darkness of the Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
allymender

allymender

Poké : 1020

The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Energy: 16 - 10 (entrance fee) = 6

Shadowhue Forest definitely lived up to it's name, from the sounds of it; he had been told it was very dark. It's not like it mattered to Rai though. As a Zubat, he didn't have any eyes to see it for himself. He could tell that there were many trees around. It was a forest, after all. Rai was drawn towards the forest because he had heard that it had many strong feral Pokemon inside of it. The forest would be a great place to train. If he ever wanted to join the guild, then he would have to get stronger.

He went a bit deeper in the woods to see if there was anything of interest, but from the sounds of it, there were no Pokemon around, feral or not. It started to irritate him. Rai was itching to get into a battle. To see if there really was anything else in the forest, he shouted, "Hey! Is anybody else here, or is it just me? Well?" He hoped that there would be some sort of response, but he secretly felt nervous. What if a REALLY strong feral showed up? What would he do then? Rai shrugged off his feelings of doubt, and put on a confident expression. No challenge could ever be to much for him! He was ready for anything!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 am

Well, it was too late to turn back now. Pilot was obviously enraged, and didn't seem to mind settling things between himself and Rai right then and there. If he decided to refuse Pilot's challenge, he would look like a big chicken. To protect his reputation, Rai's only option was to fight.

"Alright, if you want to fight me, then I'll do it! I'm gonna bury you, Pinky!" With a flap of his wings, he dashed backwards and put on an offensive stance. His common sense told him to back down, but his sense of pride told him to fight. Ugh, this is stupid... Why am I agreeing to this? he thought, groaning internally.

Last edited by allymender on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Decided against rolling dice. Couldn't figure it out.)
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

Poké : 7570

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 1:46 am

(Energy: 4+1=5)

Pokkoji soon calmed down and looked serious when he noticed that the Taillow had just challenged Rai. He seemed pretty angry. The Caterpie knew that Rai could not back out of it since Pilot had called him a coward. "You guys are going to fight here? What if ferals attack?" He asked them. Pokkoji might be a child and he did have a bit of pride himself but this was not really the place to fight, was it? He did end up fighting before but that was not in a dungeon.

The Caterpie expected neither would listen and decided to just move out of the way. He did not want to end up in the middle of the fight. He was actually pretty curious as to who would win. He was hoping Rai would win though. Pilot had a bit too much pride to his liking.

Evana carried out 5 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 VYqciob , The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 Ehq01DP , The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 MMgUbQF , The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 YVyYfVG , The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 MMgUbQF
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

Poké : 3810

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 am

[Energy: 30 - 1 (Roll Results) + 1 (Natural Regeneration) = 30]

"Ha! You're gonna bury me? Fat chance!" Pilot exclaimed with a cocky smirk on his beak. If he could handle the ferals of notoriously dangerous areas like Scorchfall Desert and Obsidian Crevice, then fighting some amateur "adventurer" would be a cinch! I'm gonna wipe the floor with this guy! Maybe he'll learn some respect after this... The avian Pokemon thought to himself, stretching his wings out wide and puffing his chest out to appear larger... It was a habit of his to do this before having a sparring match. This time, however, it appeared that the size difference between the two was negligible at best. I've beaten guys twice his size before! Heehee, this won't take very long...

The bird wasted no time, letting out a shrill battle cry and launching himself forwards. In the blink of an eye, Pilot was already above the ground, darting towards his foe at an alarming rate. While he would normally take his time to gain momentum while using Brave Bird, he saw no reason to make the fight last any longer than it had to... They still had a dungeon to get through, after all.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Energy: 6 + 1 (natural regeneration) = 7

allymender carried out 2 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 FPf9XUO , The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 M9v1Ped

Crap! He means business! I'm gonna regret this, I bet... Rai took a deep breath, and analyzed hia situation. Pilot was charging right at him with a Brave Bird, and to use such a powerful move this early meant he likely wanted to wrap things up quickly. Pair that with Pilot's greater strength, and suddenly his chances seemed even slimmer. He had already said some pretty brash things to the bird, so quitting was out of the question.

Rai had a few options: dodge, defend, strike back... But playing too defensively would make him look weak. In fact, he wasn't sure what to do at all. Pilot was closing in fast, and his time was running out. In an act of panic and desperation, Rai countered the Brave Bird by using his own Zen Headbutt. It probably wasn't the smartest choice, but it was all he could come up with. Well, here goes nothin'. Hope this works! he thought while charging foward as fast as he could. The Zubat's tiny heart was racing in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:22 pm

Pokkoji could only watch as the two flying types attacked eachother. The bug didn't know what to do. Sure, the fight seemed exciting and he wanted to watch and maybe even join in but he was sure ferals would come to the sound of fighting. Pokkoji forced himself to look away from the fight and looked around.

He noticed something laying a bit away from the fight. Pokkoji started crawling towards it, only to realize it seemed to be a box. "Huh? What is this?" The Caterpie tried to see if he could get it open. He failed to do so. Maybe someone in town could get it open? Pokkoji thought it would be a good idea to take it with him and so he decided to put the box in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:59 am

During Rai's moment of hesitation, Pilot had managed to pick up quite a bit of speed... He grinned, knowing that he already had the bat Pokemon beaten. By the time his opponent had committed to a Zen Headbutt attack, he was already within a few meters of him. Clenching his eyes shut, the bird Pokemon braced himself for impact, and flew right into his foe.

Pilot's quick acceleration allowed him to plow straight through his target with little resistance, although he didn't escape unscathed. Upon landing, he immediately felt a familiar wave of nausea course through his body... The big hit had knocked his stomach around, and it took every ounce of his will to keep his lunch from exiting his body. Ugh, that didn't work out exactly as planned, The avian thought, clutching his stomach and gagging.

Trying to shake the queasy feeling away, the Taillow turned his attention to Rai, sure that the bat's condition was far worse than his own. "Heehee, not feeling so tough now, are you~?" He taunted with a cheeky smirk on his face. "C'mon, No-Eyes, you have to have something better than that..."
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:07 pm

The attack went about as well as he thought it would. As the two fliers collided, Rai was smashed away by the Brave Bird. Pilot plowed through his Zen Headbutt, and while he looked dizzy, it was likely nothing compared to Rai's pain. A burning sensation spread across his head, and he felt like he was gripping onto his last thread of consciousness. When he was rocketed back, he shouted "Agh!!"

The knockback of the move launched Rai against a tree, before he slid to the forest floor. His dizziness was fading, and he came back to his senses. Nauseated, he thought, Yeah, that went about as well as I thought it would. I deserved th- his thought was interrupted by the distant sound of rustling grass and footsteps. Wait... is that the sound of ferals? The sounds came closer, and by now he was sure his assumption was correct. Aw, damn it! I should've known all that racket would've attracted ferals! He got up, and warned Pilot and Pokkoji. Guys, be careful! I think there might be ferals nearby!" The sounds were even closer now, and likely to enter the others' fields of vision at anytime.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:38 pm

Pokkoji looked back at the two flying types again. It seemed they both had collided, and neither of them looked that good. Rai was noticeable doing worse than Pilot. Pokkoji might love fighting himself but even he knew fighting in dungeons was a bad idea. It didn't take long before a rustling sound could be heard coming their way.

Pokkoji prepared himself for a fight. He was looking forward to it. He was not going to lose to anyone. The bushes next to him started rustling. Pokkoji turned his attention towards them. Out of the bushes came a weird Pokemon. It was moving rather slowly and had sharp claws and a light brown coat.

Was this feral even worth fighting? It was so slow. Pokkoji stared at it. Suddenly, the Pokemon moved faster and struck the Metapod with its claws. Pokkoji got surprised by this. "Ow, what...?" This was no time to be surprised though. Pokkoji quickly got over it and tackled the feral.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:05 am

Sceptile carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 YVyYfVG

Pilot approached his fallen opponent, wearing a victorious smile. "Heehee, didn't take much to take you out, did it~? Not surprised..." The bird gloated. "After all of that buildup, too... I feel like you cheated me out of a good fight!"

Then, his expression suddenly changed, as if he realized how much of a sore winner he was being. "...Still, I'll be honest, you actually packed one hell of a punch," He admitted, giving Rai a respectful nod. As much as he wanted to rub the win in the bat Pokemon's face, the way that he had stood up to him was actually kind of admirable... It's just too bad that he had picked a fight that he couldn't win. I bet he'll think twice before making that mistake again... The Taillow smugly thought to himself.

"Oh, there's ferals coming? Good, maybe one of them'll be able to take a couple of hits!" He teased the Zubat, looking back at Pokkoji just in time to see him get attacked by a Pinsir. I still don't really feel right... I guess I'll just watch for now.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Energy: 7 - 12 = 0

Rai was annoyed by Pilot's cockiness, and the fact that he lost. The bird was boasting his victory, but he must have had a change of heart. His words became rather modest as he nodded in respect and acknowledged his strength. With a smirk, Rai thought, Heh, I guess this guy's not half bad after all. The Zubat rose into the air and prepared himself for battle. His head still ached after Pilot's attack, and he was exhausted, so he debated if he should sit out or not. Pokojji looked like he was in trouble, and Rai decided to help him.

After a quick scan of the area, he targeted the Pinsir. There was also a Heracross, but it was a good enough distance away to not be of concern. I've heard of Pinsir before... those horns and its teeth are deadly. Attacking from behind is the best idea. Now that his strategy was in place, he flew into the trees and maneuvered around branches and leaves until he was behind the feral. He positioned himself level to the Pinsir's back and used a Zen Headbutt, hitting it right in the center of its back. The feral was surprised and lost its footing.
Back to top Go down
Evana

Evana

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 7:39 pm

(Ok, I intended Pokkoji to be fighting the Slakoth I rolled, but I will go with the Pinsir now)

Pokkoji looked at the large bug before him. The pincers looked rather dangerous. The could crush him if he wasn't careful. The Pinsir made a clicking sound and moved with its pincers. It looked rather threatening. It didn't look good for the Metapod. The Pinsir opened its pincers and stormed to the Metapod, intending to attack the bug, but something hit its back.

The Pinsir fell down and made an angry clicking sound. Pokkoji saw his chance and tackled the larger bug. The Pinsir was about to get up and fell down again. It was not its day, it seemed. It thought it had found some prey but something had to interfere. Now on its back, it looked up and saw the Zubat that attacked it earlier. It was not going to give up yet. The Pinsir got back up and prepared to attack the annoying bat.
Back to top Go down
Sceptile

Sceptile

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 3:28 am

OOC: Whoops, sorry about that, Ev. I guess I just glossed over the slow part, and assumed that it was a Pinsir because of the "brown with claws" description. Anyways, I'll try to post much faster now.

Pilot fluttered up to a tree branch to get a good view of the action... It was difficult for him to watch rather than join in, but he knew that resting for a few minutes would allow for him to find the perfect opportunity to attack. Without saying a word, the avian quietly observed the fighting between Rai, Pokkoji, and the ferals. Heh, that's pretty smart of him, taking on that Pinsir from behind... Pilot thought to himself as his Zubat companion crashed into the stag beetle's back with an impressive amount of force, actually managing to knock it off balance. Pokkoji used a tackle technique to get the Pokemon on the ground, and... 

Pilot couldn't help but notice the Slakoth that was slowly approaching his new companions. I should really wait a little longer, but... It's just so perfect! Heehee, Arceus knows I couldn't turn down a free shot like this if I tried! The bird smirked as he suddenly swooped down, and crashed right into the unsuspecting sloth Pokemon. Immediately after impact, he felt a sharp pain in his head, equivalent to if he were being stabbed! Pilot let out a shrill cry, and rolled off of the Slakoth, clutching his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness of the Forest   The Darkness of the Forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Darkness of the Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2