Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Restarting my char creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allymender

allymender

Poké : 1020

Restarting my char creation Empty
PostSubject: Restarting my char creation   Restarting my char creation EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:49 pm

I have a Litwick character that hasn't been approved (or finished) yet, and I was going to restart that character as a different pokemon. Will it cost me more Poke to do that, or is it okay?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Restarting my char creation   Restarting my char creation EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 10:41 am

So long as you just edit your character bio post to make it a different character, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: Restarting my char creation   Restarting my char creation EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:41 pm

So, if I make them have a different personality and backstory, it's fine?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Restarting my char creation   Restarting my char creation EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 12:26 am

Until it's checked and approved, you can make any change you want to your character. So long as it still follows the character creation rules.
Back to top Go down
allymender

allymender

PostSubject: Re: Restarting my char creation   Restarting my char creation EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:34 am

Alright, I remade my Litwick into a different character. When an admin gets the time, they can read it over. Here's a link: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t4828-rai-the-zubat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restarting my char creation   Restarting my char creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Restarting my char creation
Page 1 of 1