Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The creation of a new team.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The creation of a new team. Empty
PostSubject: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Elijah couldn't help but laugh a little bit as he saw the Buneary dash off into the guild. He followed after her nonchalantly, starting to hum lightly again as he walked inside with her. Of course he got lost, but he wasn't exactly sure where everything was. Unlike he expected, the guild was much larger on the inside as he quickly found out.

Elijah followed after the Buneary, trying to keep up with her fast pace. Unsuccessfully though, and he ended up following far behind her, getting a few glances here and there from residents of the guild who were busily chattering about this and that. Mostly stories about missions and recent discoveries of the world. He even overheard one conversation of one encountering one of those "legendary" Pokemon he'd heard so many rumors about. Of course his team was blowing him off, saying that it was a dream or a hallucination. All these conversations kept Elijah entertained as he followed his new partner.

Eventually the two stumbled upon the guildmaster's quarters. Elijah took his move and rapped on the door, not sure if it was locked on not. His heart throbbed in his throat as he awaited the guild-master to open the door for them. He wasn't sure if he would be accepted, remembered, or just be a new member of the guild. At any rate, he was prepared to meet this person... Or at least as prepared as he thought he'd be.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:03 pm

As Faye returned from her most recent trip through Grassveil Town, she saw two Pokémon, whose faces she didn't remember stand ing in front of the door to her quarters. Immediately the warm smile on the Meganium's face widened even further as she came to the realisation, that she would be able to meet new Pokémon and maybe even make wonderful friends!
Happily she made her way towards the Mienfoo and the Buneary.
Her soft, motherly voice sounded through the hall as she introduced herself:
"Hello, dearies! My name is Faye. It's wonderful to meet you here! So, is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Elijah seemed startled as the voice came about him, flipping to see the large Meganium. The Mienfoo looked about just to make sure it was actually him that was being talked to. After confirming there wasn't another group that she was talking to, he gave a slight nod to the Meganium.

Elijah gave a little sigh. "Well... We're planning on becoming an exploration team. I-I'm Elijah. My mother served here as an apprentice in her youth." he said in his silent tone, closing his eyes to calm his nerves before retaining eye contact with the guild master.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:51 pm

As the Meganium heard Elijah talk about his mother, her eyes widened in a mixture of shock and sadness for a second, although she tried to hide it to the best of her ability. She remembered the Mienfoo's mother quite well and knew of the horrible tragedy, that had befallen her, but Faye didn't want to make her newest frined feel sad or uncomfortable, so she decided not to bring this point up unless he'd ask for it specifically.
"Oh, did I startle you, sweetie? I'm so sorry about that. But it's wonderful, that you want to form a rescue team!  A noble endeavor indeed. I'm sure you will become great explorers and make some wonderful new friends. Now, would you please enter so we can get you signed up? It won't take long at all. I promise."
As she spoke, the usual warm smile had returned to Faye's face, who was patiently waiting for the two soon-to-be recruits to enter her quarters. She could already feel, that this was the beginning of a wonderful friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Though Elijah appeared to be bright still, there was a grim demeanor about him as he remembered his mother. He stayed as silent as she was about it, even chuckling a bit as he started to walk into the quarters of the guild master. "I suppose it's been a while since we've met, guild master." he said quietly, as if he was protecting his voice from somebody overhearing it.

Elijah had to fight back his emotions overflowing. All of these things going on at once was starting to overwhelm the boy, and he needed to keep himself in check, lest he be seen as weak. "I guess you've heard from my father that I left home about a year ago, right? Probably came to see if I was here." he said that smile slowly returning to his face, trying to erase the memories that had sprung up.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:23 pm

"It certainly has been, Elijah."
Sensing the Mienfoo's obvious emotional turmoil, the guildmaster used a vine to softly hug the poor Fighting type. Calmly she tried to reassure him:
"Yes, I've seen him. Quite a few times actually. And while I haven't seen him here for quite a while now, should he return here, you've "never been here at all.""
While finishing her sentence, the Grass type winked at Elijah.
He was more than old enough to decide, what he wanted to do and it was clear to see, that he would be happy here. Thus Faye was determined to give him a chance to find happiness without his father intervening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Elijah's smirk returned once again as the familiar Meganium helped him relax his nerves and calm down his emotions. Before long the look of confidence had returned to the boy, finally having a new sense of vigor to continue living his dream. "So what do you say, guild master? Will you let us become some members of your guild?" he said, only now realizing that he'd completely forgotten about his new friend.

Elijah hoped he hadn't offended her by having a huge conversation with the guild master without her with things she probably didn't understand due to the two's history. He hoped that she'd still want to be on the same team with him... Of course she would! She was so friendly and nice, it's only reasonable that she'd want to still be his friend. He was happy to be finally and completely disowned from his father, knowing how possessive he was over the mienfoo due to the incident with his mother.

It was only reasonable though. Most fathers would protect their child, namely if their mother had perished due to a murder in the middle of the night by an outlaw with the father unable to do anything to stop it. Elijah hoped that Umbra had let him go by now, and if not now, then soon. Elijah still wasn't sure about being on a team though. He wondered about being a free agent, willing to work with any team that wanted him to tag along. These were all tough decisions he made within the span of time that he was talking, thinking, or waiting for the Meganium to speak up again.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:47 pm

"Of course I will!", Faye cheerfully exclaimed, happy to see, that joy had replaced the gloom in the Mienfoo's eyes once more.
"Why shouldn't I let you join? The two of you are dear friends of mine with the wish to explore and help others. I'd never stand in the way of your pursuit of happiness, especially since it will improve others' lives as well."
The Meganium could feel the bond between the two Pokémon in front of her. It was obvious, that they would become a great team some day. And just like her beloved plants, Faye would watch that friendship grow and blossom as well, awaiting the beautiful flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 pm

"Ya-ha-ha-haaaaar! So this be the Guildmaster's Quarters then?!" A rather piratey voice boomed, laughing heartily into the air.

Behind the three of them was a Pawniard wearing a black pirate hat with a white pawniard skull and arms sewed onto the front, and a naval captain's coat of deep blue with buttons of gold-ish thread. He stood proudly, the air about him proud and scented in saltwater. Clearly this fine pokemon was a pirate by the look of him...although he's a steel type, so why he would even risk going out to sea and sinking to the bottom is beyond any reasoning.

Despite his proud and energetic manner, he looked pretty beat. Though anyone would have been after running a mile or two without resting for the most part. After a while of panting and stumbling, he stood up and spoke once more.

"And you must be the Guildmaster, lass? Pardon the interruption, I shee you've got nice company here, but I'm lookin' t' sign up 'ere at the Guild, and I'm in dire need of a good crew...or 'team', if you will." The kind Steel type tipped his hat to Faye and the others, accidentally cutting the rim of it. It appears though he's made this mistake multiple times from the numerous cuts and slashes the hat adorns.

"Y' see, the Guild hasn't been taken kindly to my helpin' the locals with their stolen property or lost kin, so I figured I'd pop on over here and ask if y' could sign me up on a team...didn't remember it being this far out from home, though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Elijah spun around, dropping his bag and raising a fist as he saw the Pawniard. He immediately took a stance, wondering if this steel-type was actually a pirate, and if so how he got into the guild without notice. Though once he noticed the pawniard looked tired, he let down his guard, the Mienfoo going back to his resting stance.

It appeared like the Pawniard wanted to take control and find himself a team. For some reason Elijah felt something he hadn't felt before. He needed to be in control of the team, despite it being a group effort, he wanted to be the one in charge. "You're quite the... Interesting individual, aren't you?" he said glaring at the other pokemon as to evaluate what he was going to do next. He wasn't even sure why anymore, but he felt incredibly threatened by the pawniard. Perhaps he was used to the guild master and old family friend's kindness, but this other just rubbed him the wrong way. He'd never let it be known though, keeping a friendly smile on his face and a calm demeanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 pm

The Pawniard raised an eyebrow as he saw the way Elijah reacted, folding his arms a little, partially offended by the unwarranted aggression.

"Ye, I suppose. Quite the twitchy lad yourself, mmh? Better keep an eye on that fist of yours, yeh? Don't want to go knockin' any heads that don't need knockin'."

The Pawniard stretched out the side of his arm to Elijah, smiling once more. "Name's Loot-Loot, Captain of the Boat!...You can shake the arm, don't want to stab y' with m' hand 'ere." He chuckles confidently, any previous feelings of offense seemingly gone now.

"I assume you haven't heard about me? I've been helping out the locals with setting up shops, the odd jobs, and occasionally making my own daring ventures into the Mystery Dungeon when the Exploration Teams wouldn't cut it for the job. The Guild didn't like that, though, so 'm having t' find me a team to join up with. The more the merrier I 'spose! Gyah-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaar!" He laughed heartily once more, throwing his head back as he did so.

Remarkably, his hat seemed to stay on despite being jerked back so suddenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 2:54 pm

(This topic has now been closed. Deciding to make a team on my own.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creation of a new team.   The creation of a new team. Empty

Back to top Go down

The creation of a new team.
Page 1 of 1