Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Tiresome Journey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Tiresome Journey - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 3:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Raul

Just days before the darkness had arrived upon the world. A lone golden riolu had been traveling for some time. Having just recently run away from the only place it had called home. Despite the fact that it was a moving home. After all, his clan was nomadic, depending no the situation they were in. They would move to new locations every so often.

However, all that is now in the past. Ever since he had believed he had failed his trials and had lost his master. He feared the effects of it within the clan. He hasn't heard of such an event that has ever happened before with another. So he informed them what had happened, as his master's wish. However, he ran away afterwords. They didn't even bother to stop him.

---------------

Now, just passing near the town of Rainfront town. The golden riolu had been walking slowly across the sandy beach along the coast. Looking off towards the ocean. The orange glow of the sunset in the distance.

He had been traveling non-stop ever since he had left his clan. The path being endless for him. He was worn and tired. More so than what his trial had entailed for him. After looking at the sunset, he figured that this would be an alright location to rest. Sensing little to no other presences with his ability to sense aura. The only presence that was actually somewhat distinguishable was something in the water in the distance. It was quite possible that it was heading towards the beach area.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:27 am

The golden riolu remained silent as the mudkip commented on his issue. He was sure she knew how bad he felt knowing he lost someone. As she completed her thoughts and ideas, he couldn’t help but think about what she had said about their spirit. Although he didn’t quite think about it as a spirit, he knew a bit about aura. As he was about to respond to her about her previous comment on what a Theynin was, as he wasn’t too sure about the subject of spirits. A slight flicker of aura emanated from his trinket once more, this time without producing any light whatsoever. This caused him to pause before even starting his thoughts.

He looked towards the trinket once more and decided to untie it from his wrist. Although he hasn’t had the trinket for too long. It wasn’t something he was willing to part with nor share much about with what his clan considered outsiders of their practices. Their clan had always been open to those that proved to be non-hostile. However, this trinket was too precious to him.

As he undid the not on the pouch, he pulled out the trinket. A little wooden statue that had a blue gem that rested in the center. The statue was of a lucario sitting down cross legged as if meditating. Keeping its arms rested on its legs. “Theynin can mean teacher to those that aren’t within the clan… However it has a far greater meaning to us.” he said as he held onto the trinket closely with his eyes closed. “ I was given this during my trial, just as we were being ambushed… I was ordered to leave the mountain when I had the chance.” he said softly. The sadness in his tone could be distinguished fairly easily. “I… I felt their aura fade away after I got off the mountain… Just after their aura created a visible beam of light the shot into the sky.” he said just before reopening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:37 am

Breeze nodded in understanding. "So much like our mentors are to us," she said. "Our mentors mean so much more to us than just our teachers, too. The relationship between a mentor and apprentice can be a link stronger than even kin at times. That you lost a mentor is a sorrowful thing..."

She listened to the rest of his story, and her heart throbbed for the riolu. "They were trying to protect you..." she said softly. Her eyes were drawn toward the trinket. It seemed to be a figurine of some sort, but much of it was covered up by the dark-furred paws belonging to the riolu.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 4:56 am

Raul remained silent once more after the mudkip’s comment. He continued to hold onto his trinket as he remained where he was. After a short while of silence, “I didn’t want to leave, but I must follow Theynin’s orders.” he uttered out as he open his paws up enough for both Pokémon to see the trinket.

The only thing Raul didn’t mention out of his story so far was the rules that he was told about his tilestu trial. He had been told before by his Theynin that they were, under no circumstance, allowed to aid him. Considering that he has told this much so far, he thought about whether or not to mention it. Considering his Theynin had broken that rule. Little did he know, there were exceptions to this rule… however his Theynin never told him, as its purpose was to bring out the most within Cheynil as it forces them to fight harder knowing that they are in danger.

“My Theynin said that they weren’t allowed to aid me in the trial in any way... They did, and I failed them.” he said even softer before. This seemed to be more painful. It was comparable to how he felt about his Theynin’s loss.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:09 am

Breeze frowned. There seemed to be a break in the riolu's logic. "Ok, so you were going through a trial... presumably a final assessment of some sort, to see if you were worthy of rising to the next rank," Breeze stated.

"You say that you weren't allowed help, but that you were ambushed. Plus, you only did what your Theynin told you to do; which I would assume is a more important rule than not being helped. I think that certainly exceptions could be made for the circumstances. I mean, I'm not of your Trib- er, clan, but you could explain it to them, maybe?" Breeze offered up her thoughts on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:42 am

This whole timer Raul had be talking with this mudkip, he has been still. One could guess that he was just fine sitting there. As breeze began to add comments about his story. He couldn’t help but notice a few things that were a bit inaccurate. However, it is fairly common as the mudkip wasn’t part of his clan or anything.
“Tilestu, could be considered a rite of passage to move on.” he added at the end of her commends. He then began to respond to her about her comments on clan’s rule. “I did explain it… The elders stated that they were there for me… but… I couldn’t stay, I failed my Theynin. They weren’t going to have another Theynin guide me.” he stated, still believing that the rule really did mean that he wasn’t allowed assistance. Again, even though he didn’t know it. Cheynil were allowed assistance, but only when it was a threat to their safety. They were always informed that they will receive no assistance to help push their abilities further as no one truly doesn’t need help. There is always a time when someone would need it.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 am

"Oh..."

Breeze looked down. She wasn't sure how she could help the riolu. She had no way of solving the problem. She didn't know enough about Raul's clan to really be of any help in this situation. She wanted to help the golden-furred pokemon, though. He had been friendly to her and helpful in her time of need, and she wanted to repay the favor. He seemed like a genuinely friendly pokemon, and she could see him as a friend or ally, at the least.

"I... I wish I could offer a solution," she offered up, her head still hanging down. "I just hope that you don't let yourself fall into despair because of this tragedy, because I'm sure that your Theynin wouldn't want you to throw away your life for them."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Raul continued to sit there as he looked down at his personal treasure. “There is no solution… I will continue my Theynin’s instructions.” the golden riolu said as he looked up towards the mudkip. A very faint smile was on his face as he felt a bit comforted by the mudkip’s concern for him. It was something his Theynin would do when he was feeling down, but the method used was a bit different.

((Was the sun setting in the thread? I forget /shot))
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Breeze smiled weakly back at the riolu. She wished she could do more for her new friend. She looked off into the waters, where the sun was just starting to set over the waves. It was a very beautiful scene, she reflected. The way the sun reflected off of the water and gave off many colors was very pretty.

"It's starting to get late," she finally said. "What do you think about trying to find some civilization; a town or someplace to spend the night, that's not out in the open for any predators to come along and try something."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:37 pm

Raul looked towards the sun as it continued to set in the distance, then turning towards the mudkip. When she mentioned that they should find some civilization, he couldn’t help but feel that he just wanted to stay isolated from it.

“I prefer not to… I don’t need to hide from predators as I see them first.” he stated as he continued to let out a small smile. He could give an example of somethings that are near them that weren’t visible to them at the time. However, he didn’t think much to do so. Some Pokémon in the area included a few water types in the ocean, and various smaller Pokémon along the beach just out of view.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Breeze frowned. "How can you do that?" she asked curiously. She knew nothing about the riolu species, so she knew nothing about their auraic abilities. "I mean, I can sense things on the wind through my sail," she raised her paw in a gesture to the large fin atop her head. "But I've never heard of other pokemon species having similar senses to mudkip and their evolutions."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:42 pm

Raul raised an eyebrow as the mudkip asked him how he could sense others in the area. As the mudkip mentioned what her own senses were, he nodded. “Aura, I can sense aura… All living creatures have it. It is basically their life force.” he said in a calm tone as he thought for a moment. Was his explanation good enough? He didn’t feel the Pokémon would understand but hopefully it would. It wasn’t very easy to explain what came naturally to you when others don’t have the same ability to see /or sense aura. “It is like having a sight without seeing…”
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:03 am

Breeze blinked at the mention of aura. She had never heard of such a thing before. But she supposed it must be something that only riolu could sense, perhaps? Apparently it was in all living things though, so maybe it represented the lifeforce of a pokemon or something? "Are you a psychic pokemon, then?" She asked curiously. She hadn't really met a lot of psychic pokemon in her time with the Tribes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:16 am

Raul shook his head no when she asked if he was a psychic Pokémon. However, he has seen a few Theynil that performed psychic moves. However, it wasn’t something they could learn by themselves. How could he explain it further, so that breeze could understand? There was nothing that came to mind that could help him compare what aura was that the mudkip could understand.

“My line is mainly of the fighting nature. When we evolve, we also gain steel traits.” Raul said in a neutral tone. He wasn’t entirely sure how useful the information would be, however it seemed that this Pokémon didn’t know much about his species at all.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:36 am

Breeze nodded, though she was still confused. "Huh. Fighting... Well, that wasn't what I was expecting... I guess I don't understand what all this talk of 'aura' is about... But it doesn't matter. I don't need to understand it. If you say you can sense it then you can." Breeze said, satisfied with her little knowledge.

She looked around at the darkening sky. "You sure you want to stay in the open?" she asked nervously. She was used to high walls around her at night, keeping out those who wished harm to her or her Tribe members whilst they slept.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 2:43 am

Raul looked towards breeze for a moment, noting that she seemed nervous about being outdoors. He closed his eyes for a moment before making his decision. “I had always lived in the open with some form of shelter… If you want, we can look for civilization.” he stated calmly. He was fine with any decision she made. However, he would prefer to stay outside himself if weather was pleasant.

He looked towards the direction where there was a more concentration of aura in the distance. The aura being too far for him to actually single out any specific one, but could tell there was some form of village in the direction. If it came to having to find some civilization for the mudkip’s liking, he would be willing to help her find it. She had helped him to a degree, so he wanted to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiresome Journey   Tiresome Journey - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiresome Journey
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next