Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sapphire Nuzlocke RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rules of the Nuzlocke;
1. Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released/boxed for eternity.
2. The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and no others. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
-However if a shiny Pokemon is encountered at any time, you are allowed to catch it but not use it unless it is the first Pokemon encountered in a given area.
-No duplicate captures. If you have already caught a Pokemon, you cannot catch another one (This rule still counts if it is in the same evolutionary family as a Pokemon already caught)
-Gift Pokemon can all be used.
3. All Pokemon must be nicknamed.
4. No man-made items can be used. This includes potions, full heals etc. Berries and other natural items can be used, as well as hold items. Exp. Shares however cannot ever be used.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:14 pm

"Oh.. uh.. bye then I guess," smiled Shara before wandering out of the room. Brendan wasn't that bad. She wouldn't mind talking to him when Yukari was in a better frame of mind.
Exiting the house, Shara heard a scream. It was only faint, so she looked to her brother as if to confirm it.

"I think I did," she replied before hurrying off in the direction the scream had come from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Yukari raced after his sister as they entered the woods. Just as he entered the woods he saw a man being chased by Poochyena. This is the crazyest day of my life. Yukari thought. The man quickly climbed up a tree with the Poochyene biting at his heels. The man looked up and saw the two kids. "Hey you two can you give me a hand please?! there's a bag over there can you open it please?!" he shouted in question. Yukari around and sure enough there was a brown bag. He walked over to it and and opened the bag. When he did three red and white balls rolled out.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Shara reached the woods first and watched as the professor hurriedly climbed a tree to escape the Poochyena's jaws. When the red and white balls rolled out, Shara immediately recognised them as regular Poke Balls. Having a gym leader as a father, she was quite familiar with them. She blinked, looking back to Birch. Seeing nothing else to help, Shara grabbed one of the Pokeballs and opened it, releasing the Pokemon inside.

An orange feathered chick Pokemon with yellow fluffy wings and a crest on it's head chirruped loudly as it emerged from the Pokeball. Using her memory and knowledge of such Pokemon, Shara picked a move.
"Scratch on that Poochyena!"

The Torchic shook it's head before it leaped towards the Bite Pokemon, it's claws outstretched as it scratched at the Poochyena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Yukari picked up the Pokeball on the far right and unleashed the Pokemon inside. "Mudkip!" it cried out. Reading up on Mudkip when he was little he remembered some of it's attacks. "Mudkip use Tackle!" he shouted. the Mudkip did as he was told and rammed himself into the small dog-like Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:47 pm

It didn't take long for the Poochyena to scurry off into the undergrowth. After the Scratch and Tackle moves, it knew it was no match for the two Hoenn Starter pokemon. Smiling, Shara turned back to the Professor.
"Are you alright?" she asked as he climbed down from the tree. The Torchic that had come from the Pokeball wandered around before stopping by Shara's feet. She smiled at it, ruffling the feathers on it's head before returning it to it's Pokeball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"That was easy. Also it was unfair." Yukari said looking at the Mudkip. The Mudkip looked back at him and wagged it's fin-like tail.Yukari chuckle slightly and returned the Pokemon back to it's Pokeball. "Thank's alot kids. If it wasn't for you two i would of been stuck in that tree for who know's how long. I'm Prof Birch By the way." The Proff. said extending his hand. "Yukari." he said shaking the Proff's hand.

Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:06 am

"Shara," she smiled, nodding to Professor Birch. He grinned and began to walk off, not stopping and merely turning backwards as he walked to speak,
"You should come visit me in the lab!" he grinned, grabbing his bag before he rushed off.

Shara shrugged and jogged after the professor, the Pokeball still in her hand. It didn't take her long to catch up to the professor as she followed him back towards the laboratory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Yukari quickly followed the Proff. and his sister back to the lab. He kept thinking about the Mudkip when they had arivved at the lab. He had grown fond of the Pokemon even though the tme they spent together was short. "Thank you again for helping me out for before kids. My son brandon is a Pokemon trainer as well." he said. Yukari sighed so they were going to follow that kid?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:21 pm

"Why don't you take those Pokemon you used as a Thankyou for saving me? " he suggested, grinning.
"Really?" asked Shara, her face brightening. She had just been thinking about how she liked the little chick Pokemon despite their brief meeting.
"You can nickname the Pokemon if you'd like," he smiled before turning around to fish something out from a box on the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 am

Yukari thought for a moment and soon came with a name. "I think I'll call you "L". It's the name of a really cool character from a book I read once before. He was really smart and he liked to eat alot of sweets." The Mudkip tilted it's head trying it out in his mind. "Mudkip!!" he shouted with joy as he wagged his tail. "L it is then. It's nice to meet you." Yukari said kneeling down and placed his hand in front of the Pokemon. L grinned and placed his paw on top of Yukari's hand.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Shara smiled and looked at her Torchic.
"Well then.. what to name you..."
She paused, thinking for a moment. The Torchic looked up at her with an expectant look in his eyes.
"Hmm... how about Vincent?" she asked, "I know many characters who are named Vincent, and they're all wonderful people." She grinned and the Torchic's eyes lit up at the sound of the name.

"Chic! Tor-Chic!" he smiled, hopping from foot to foot before leaping upwards. Shara quickly caught him and hugged him, feeling the softness of his orange and yellow feathers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 pm

"Guess we better head out, come on Shara. We gotta tell Mom where we're going." Yukari said as he returned L into his Pokeball. Heading out the door he lead the way back home. He was actuly starting to get excited about the move.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Shara nodded, "I guess we should."
She followed her brother out of the laboratory, holding Vincent in one arm as she waved to the Professor. When she had finished waving, she tucked both arms around the Torchic's warm fluffy body so that she could carry him without straining her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire Nuzlocke RP   Sapphire Nuzlocke RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire Nuzlocke RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2