Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nuzlocke: Margo in Sapphire

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nuzlocke: Margo in Sapphire Empty
PostSubject: Nuzlocke: Margo in Sapphire   Nuzlocke: Margo in Sapphire EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Prologue

Dear Diary,

Hmm... How do I start this? Mom gave me this to help the transition from Kanto to Hoenn. Its fine really. Part of having a gym leader as a father. We had to move to make things easier. Besides, a change of scenery might be fun. Besides, there is no Pokemon Fan Club three doors away from us where we are moving. They kinda freak me out. There is being fans... then obsession. I will never cross that line like those weirdos.

Right now I'm riding in the moving van, bumpping around a bit on the road. Good thing this is an electronic diary or I'd never be able to write this. Mom is in the front with the driver. Only enough room for two people. Luckily we shipped most of the house's stuff ahead of us. They'll have most of our stuff set up by the time we get there. Can't wait to get settled in. I'm getting a crick in my neck from all this shaking.

Oh! I think the truck is slowing. We must be here now! Til next time!
Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke: Margo in Sapphire
Page 1 of 1