Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nuzlocke RP Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Nuzlocke RP Request Empty
PostSubject: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Hello again peeps! xD
Well I know I have already requested people for a journey RP using my character, Raine. But this time it's something different.

I want to do a RP based on a Nuzlocke.
Of course I can't do a RP on my own so I need to see if anyone is willing to do one with me. We would have to Nuzlocke the same game, and the events of the RP would coincide with the in-game events of our Nuzlocke.

The game I plan to nuzlocke is Platinum.

Again, if anyone is interested, please post. You must be willing to restart your Platinum game for the nuzlocke, or use an emulator. It must be Platinum.
As an added rule, I would suggest we use different starters as in the RP we would start our journey at the same time, perhaps being close friends. I plan on choosing Piplup, but this could change.

Anyhow. I look forward to seeing your replies. I am unsure if it will be first come first serve as I may decide(depending on who is interested) on your general post length and rp ability.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:16 pm

Um, Rose I'm thinking about goining. Is that okay? If you choose Piplup, can I choose Chimchar? And when would this start?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:48 pm

It's fine, but like I said in the chatbox I'll see who is interested before I decide who will join. I'm thinking of doing the RP with two people so that both extra starters are taken... but I may just RP with one since I find it more convenient.
But anyhow. Thanks for you interest, I'll keep you in mind ^^

When would this start? I have no idea yet. I'm gonna leave this for a few days and see who is interested.

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 am

I would play it, but platinum lags for me, but I'll follow what you guys are doing if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:55 am

That's fine Jeff! ^^
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:30 am

alrighty, ty. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 am

Fehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........I have an awesome team, can't find the Move Deleter, yadayada.........But I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:24 pm

No offence bronze but I don't entirely trust you for a Rp like this as you are constantly cheating on your games. How do I know you won't cheat on this one?

So anyway, it's likely I'll be doing the Rp with Sakura if no one else is interested by like.. a few hours time xD
I really wanna get this RP started.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:31 pm

I said tha I would as well. I just won`t be nuzlocking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:35 pm

She did say that this was a nuzlocke RP. So if you're not nuzlocking, you're not in the RP.
And I'd be in, except I don't actually have Platinum. And while I'm more active than I thought I'd be on the internet, I don't get to play my ds at all during weekdays. So even if I did, I couldn't. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuzlocke RP Request   Nuzlocke RP Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke RP Request
Page 1 of 1