Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Runaway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The Runaway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raul

The sky, full of darkness and malevolent energy. Casting an everlasting shadow across the land. This energy, being ever present to those that can sense aura, emotions, and psychic energy. An oppressive force from the sky that doesn't seem to end.

A lone pokemon sat against a tree as it stared out towards the pond. A bipedal pokemon with golden fur, and two black ear like appendages that rested on each side of its head. Being able to sense the aura of others in the area. It seemed to either be resting, or meditating. Sitting perfectly still, as it had its eyes closed.

A purplish lightning streaking across the sky. The faint light shined onto the pokemon. The riolu opened its eyes after the lightning had occurred. I... I failed Theynin... the riolu thought to himself in pain. His emotions being quite strong at the moment, but not plainly visible at the moment. Those that could sense aura would see his aura fluctuating quite drastically. While those with the ability to sense emotions would sense a deep feeling of sadness emanating from the riolu.

Another bolt of lightning streaking across the sky. This one being a normal bright blue color that lightning should be. The flash did not have any energy to it like the purple one would. Energy that he could sense from his ability to sense aura. As the lightning flashed, he looked towards his pouch that is tied to his wrist.

Staring at the bag for a moment with a sad look in his eyes. He unties the bag and pulls a trinket out of the bag. A wooden figure that is a shape of a lucario. It was sitting down, legs cross and its paws held together as they rested on its lap. In its paws, was a blue gem. The riolu held onto this figure closely as he thought about the recent events.

If anyone were to come into the area at all, he would sense it. He would immediately put his trinket back into his pouch and tie it back to his wrist. His aura sensing abilities are quite keen, so he would have plenty of time to know someone was approaching.

Once he has done that, he would remain sitting silently as he stared out into the lake. All those thoughts still fresh in his mind. His emotions and aura are still being clear as ever to those who can sense it. His emotions showing a deep sadness and guilt. His aura spiking with each thought that made him upset.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:51 pm

"Alright, I understand. I'm not going to push any of you." He didn't like it, but it was ultimately her choice. However, he might not be able to push her, but he might as well warn her about her decision. "but listen, The outside is getting more and more dangerous due to this darkness. We already have enough Pokemons infected by it. I need you to understand, if you choice this, you'll eventually turn into one of them, and not me, not this Riolu, not anyone in the guild are going to do anything about it." Aaron explained. "I'm not trying to scare you or anything, or tell you that the guild is useless. We're trying our best to find the darkness source so we can cure everyone. The only lead we have is from that 'Wise Bird.' That also lost it. We can't protect you if you're not going to let us. I need to know if you understand this." Hopefully this will knock some sense into her, It was madness to stay in this darkness!

Alona didn't say a word. Instead, she was thinking about Clara. The Ralts was clearly timid, and yet she wants to stay out there with those 'Zombies' What a Joke! Alona knew she'll get hated for this, but it has to be said. "So you don't want our help, and yet you want to stay out here with those Zombies?" "Alona! I can handle-" "From my perspective, you would rather stay outside and risk both your life to those Zombies, and your mind to the darkness, rather than just simply let us help you and take you somewhere safe. If that's your idea of being timid, that some screwed up way of doing it."

Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 4:41 am

Raul

Clara

The ralts looked towards the deino as it spoke. Repeating his warning about staying outside, and stating that he wasn't going to force them indoors. Stating that they would eventually turn into one of those zombies. The ralts remained perfectly still as he continued to state this information. However, despite her being somewhat frozen in place due to the slight fear growing in her. She felt the emotions from the Sylveon starting to change. She couldn't focus enough to get an exact feeling on them. However from what she could tell. The sylveon was getting annoyed really quickly.

Eventually when aaron had finished, Alona broke in with her own statements. This caused the ralts to get scared. She remain in her place however. Her aura started to prickle with the sudden change in emotions she had. Starting to spike with her fear.

The golden riolu sensed this right away and ran in-front of the ralts. "You realize you are scaring her!" the riolu gritted his teeth slightly. "I am very well aware of the issue at hand. If you think for a second that I require YOUR assistance... Then you are wrong." he said in a completely different tone then from which he had been communicating earlier. He was clearly annoyed.

"I have been trained by my Theynil to survive off the land and to interpret any situation perceivable. If it is something new, then we approach it with what we know and gather all the facts about it." he said in the same somewhat angry sounding tone. His teeth were still gritted when he stop speaking.

Never once did he allow himself to be interrupted during that spiel... The ralts remained still as she stared right at the riolu that was attempting to help her. She felt his anger, his sorrow, his annoyance... She felt practically everything.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:31 am

Aaron shook his head, While Alona was at least trying to be good, she still going to have one of these moments of pissing everyone off. And they are pissed off, she gets even more pissed off. However, that comment she made wasn't even an insult. She was just wondering why Clara would stay outside where its more dangerous while the inside was more safer. Though with Angers like Alona's she would no doubt be scared. So while the Sylveon should of commented it differently, she had done nothing wrong. However, this doesn't stop the Riolu from shielding the Ralts and told off Alona. After Raul finished, Alona glared at Raul. "Are you kidding me?!" Alona couldn't Believe this, What was with this guy's problem? She has never done anything to him at the moment and he still being a jerk to her. He can explain how his "Theynil" Taught him everything all he wants, she was going to teach him a new thing. The Honest, brutal truth!

Alona stormed towards the Riolu, only stopping inches from his face. She knew she was in a rather dangerous position, but she was going to hold her ground! "Well, Excuse me for wondering why a ralts would risk her life like that! I'll be honest with you, you piss me off! You say you don't need our help? FINE! But when an Outlaw make a slave out of you, it isn't my problem." Aaron needed to do something now, otherwise those two are going to go at it! "'Oh, my theywhatever Taught me all I need to know about survival and listening and-' Just STOP! What are you, some kind of tribal? You learned all of that? That's Amazing! What the hell does that have to do with the ralts? Nothing! You just told me that because you assumed that she knows all the things you do!"

Alright, this has gone far enough "ALRIGHT! I think we should be going now, Right Alona?" Alona turned her head toward Aaron then back to Raul. "... This isn't over, you hear me? You Are LUCKY that the Deino was here to stop this." Alona backed off, turning around to meet with Aaron. "I'm going home. I need to cool off." Aaron nodded, it was probably for the best anyway.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 4:33 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu sensed the aura spike as the sylveon's emotions affected her aura. He quickly got into a defensive stance as she raced towards him. He was just about ready to punch her to the side if she followed through with an attack. Fist clenched to his side, ready to strike at a moments notice when she stopped a few inches from his face.

The golden riolu growled as alona started to be even more disrespectful about what he has been taught. This made him even angrier as she continued to berate him about whatever it is she was rambling about. However, he was beginning to block it out until she dragged the ralts into this.

The more she had spoke, the more angry he got now. Although his expression did not change at all. He still gritted his teeth. It was quite visible that he was not happy. However, it would be questionable whether or not it displayed the fierce anger within him. "I said nothing about her knowing the matter at hand!" he growled.

Just then, the deino quickly interrupted the two of them. Stating that they should be going now. As the sylveon stated that it isn't over. He growled, "No... It isn't, you are not going anywhere. I challenge you." he growled.

If alona attempts to leave, he will get in front of her using his quick attack ability to get ahead of her.

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:28 am

Alona stopped in her tracks when Raul went in front of her. However, she wasn't surprised at all, she was just smirking. "Good to hear that you're finally making sense." Alona backed away to give each other space and spread four of her legs apart from each other, getting to her combat stance. Aaron on the other hand shook his head and facepalmed. "I knew this would happen..." At this point, all he'll be doing was making the situation worse. "Alright, fine! If this goes too far, I'm stopping the fight." He really wished that Alona hasn't done that. He walked over to Clara, sitting down with a concern look on his face. "I'm sorry, she means well, but she can be a little rude." Aaron said in a more gentler voice. Alona couldn't wait to show this Pokemon what happens when he made her angry! "Alright, idiot! I hope you're ready, cause I am! And don't worry, after you lose, maybe I'll forgive you... Cutie." Alona winked at the Riolu, starting off with Charm. If what Aaron said was right, this will make Raul less aggressive. A pretty neat move, all things considered. Though he might have to wash her mouth after saying 'Cutie.'

Aaron was thankful that he couldn't see, he didn't want to see his girlfriend get hurt. And then something clicked. The Darkness! He can't risk hearing the Sylveon in pain! He just couldn't! The darkness will attempt to control him again! "I... I have to go... I... I can't risk.." Aaron muttered. "Listen. I know I said I would stop the fight if things goes to far. But... I don't think I can handle hearing her get hurt." Aaron explained further, told to Clara that he has a habit of defending anyone who gets hurt, even if it they were sparing. He made sure to leave out the darkness bit as well. "I'm just going to take a walk. If anything goes wrong, please stop the fight." He didn't give Clara any time to respond before he went dashing around the pond.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:35 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu gritted his teeth tighter as the sylveon made the comment. Calling him a cutie, he wasn't amused by this game she was playing. Just barely catching her wink at him. He quickly closed his eyes and shook his head. Attempting to rid himself of the thoughts that slowly started to pop up in his head.

He growled at the trickery that she was trying to use. It had almost gotten him there. Having sensed her aura suddenly calm down for a moment. He knew something had been up. However he didn't quite expect her to use that kind of move.

However, what he didn't realize is that it did have some affect on him. Which will most likely be more apparent later on during the battle.

The ralts froze stiff as aaron had asked her to stop the fight if anything goes wrong. "Wh-what?! N-n-noo! Wait!" the ralts exclaimed as she was left to watch the fight.

She sighed heavily as she looked towards the two. She had an unsettling feeling about the whole thing. She never did like to see others fight. Nor did she know how to fight herself. How was she going to stop it if she didn't know how to fight? These thoughts left her slightly troubled as the events started to unfold rather quickly with the two.

"Your tricks are not going to work." he growled as he started rushing towards the sylveon. About halfway towards his target, he quickly gained a huge burst of speed as his quick attack took affect. He rushed straight towards alona for his strike.

If she does not attempt to block it or attack back, shift to the side around her and strike an object. Forcing it to come launching right towards her. As he has been taught many abilities by his teachers. He wasn't so sure about whether or not this sylveon had the one ability that prevented him from safely striking her physically. So he had to play it safe for the time until it was determined.

Considering she just used an ability that does something similar just recently. The best bet would be that she did possess the ability he was slightly worried about.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 5:08 am

Alona gasped when Raul called her out with her charm attack and went full speed towards her. That didn't work? She had to stay calm, Aaron told her that panicking was the worse thing she could do. Alona braced herself for impact, only for the Riolu to shift direction and hit some sort of object. The force of the blow send this object flying towards Alona. She couldn't dodge that! It was going to fast! She had to do something Anything! In a blind panic, Alona flaps her ribbon like feelers, sending a sparkling gust of wind towards the object. The wind reflected it back at the Riolu, the wind following after. Alona looked at her feelers in amazement. That was a fairy type attack! Finally! She wanted to celebrate, but if it wasn't obvious enough, she wasn't done with the battle.

Aaron slowly came to a complete stop, trying to catch his breath. He hoped that he was far enough, he can't be controlled again. But... During his blind panic, he didn't even consider how Clara felt about the whole thing. Was she able to handle herself with them? Now he was worried. It not like he could come back, otherwise He'll go berserk again... What was he going to do... "Someone... Help me... What am I suppose to do?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:59 pm

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu's eyes widened as the object he had launched quickly started to change direction after alona made some kind of motion. During this odd motion with her ribbons. The riolu could sense a mass of energy move across a large area along with the item.

Raul quickly jumped back towards the boulder he had previously bounced on as the odd wind headed straight towards him. Quickly getting behind the boulder as it struck the area. The energy had a strange feeling to him, despite not hitting him directly.

He growled slightly as he realized that this particular move was going to be a problem for him if he got a direct hit from it. He quickly vanished from the spot he was as his agility move kicked in. He kept appearing and disappearing from side to side as he started to make his approach towards alona once more. Vanishing one final time as he quickly went to strike the sylveon. Combing both the agility move and his quick attack move to have an increased affect due to his movement speed. The impact would be much stronger if he lands the hit.

The ralts couldn't think of anything to do at this rate as the battle continued. She had no clue what to do, this deino just left her there to stop a fight that she was afraid to get into herself!
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 12:29 am

Alona watched as the Riolu dodges the both her attack and the boulder, earning a smirk from the Sylveon. "Heh, by all means don't go easy on me." Alona taunted. This was great! Not only she learned a fairy attack, this Riolu was also weak from it, while she could resist any fighting attack he would do. She knew she shouldn't think like this during battle, but she couldn't help it. This was amazing! Unfortunately, Alona soon realized that she made a huge error and saw Raul dash towards her, appearing and disappearing the closer he was. Before she could react, she was struck by the Riolu's combined agility and quick attack combination. Since the quick attack wasn't a fighting move, Added to the fact that Alona has poor defense, she took quite a bit of damage. She skids a few feet across the field before shrugging it off and glaring at the Riolu. "Lucky shot, that isn't enough to stop me!"

Aaron mind was in turmoil! He needs to stop the battle, but he can't risk hearing Alona being in pain. Damn this darkness, Damn his cowardliness. What as he suppose to do here? Sit here and do nothing?! "So what? Are you gonna sit here and do nothing?" W-what? Who was that? "W-who's there?" "What a useless Pokemon... you say you wanted to protect them, and yet here you are, avoiding the very thing that you swore to protect."W-what is this? What's going on? This voice was echoing in his head. It's sounds so... dark... "W...what am I supposed to do? If I try to stop the fight... I might end out hurting someone..." "So what if you did, you would do anything to protect them... right?" "Yeah but... I just..." Aaron was suddenly feeling woozy, his head was starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:42 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu gritted his teeth as the sylveon taunted him. Stating not to go easy on her. However, he knew that she was only trying to get him upset to even out the battle. It was a tactic he was shown on multiple occasions by his Theynin. He hasn't stopped himself from getting upset every time. However, in this case... At least he was able to notice it. What remained was whether or not it was going to work or not.

The ralts watched as the battle continued. Still slightly worried about how she was going to stop the battle. The emotions that came off the riolu were quite strong to her. Yet he seemed almost completely composed during the fight. The most he shown visibly was himself gritting his teeth.

The riolu quickly vanished from sight as he used his agility. Appearing right behind the sylveon not even a second later. He then attempted to charge straight at her once more but from behind. If he strikes, he will pin her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:21 am

Alona snarled when this Riolu suddenly disappeared again! "Grr... Where the hell are you?" Coward! She was fighting a Coward! Why is it that every time she was going to attack, he suddenly vanishes out of thin air and reappear and punched in the face! How was that fair? There has to be some way she could fight back, but how? Before she could think any further, she heard footsteps from behind her. When she turned around to take a look, the Fighting type, pinned her to the ground. Try as she might, she didn't have the physical strength to push him off, not a fighting type at least. "G-Get off me!" Alona barked. She will not be Embarrassed like this! She kept on struggling, the boiling rage was building up within her mind.

"You have to prove to them that you're important. You want to be important... right?" Aaron thought about what this mysterious voice said. It kinda make sense... if he could protect them, then they will depend on him more. Like a protagonist of a story! "I... I like that..." Aaron muttered. "But... Isn't that wrong of me to do that? It sounds rather desperate." "Would you rather see your friends get hurt and blame you for it? Remember, if they get hurt on your watch, they'll never consider you important. Ever." Damn it... he keeps making sense. Every logic he was using made sense. "All you have to do, is demand the Sylveon to stop fighting. And if that Riolu gets in your way, you know what to do." Aaron nodded. He was right, if he just stay here pouting like this, he was useless! He isn't useless! He WILL save everyone. He dashed back to the battlefield, determination on his face.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:37 am

Raul

Clara

As the sylveon had turned around. Raul pinned in straight to the ground. Her frustration growing rather quickly as he kept her right against the ground. His teeth gritted as he growled. "grrr.... You... " he growled further as he remained in his place. His senses were slowly diluted at the moment.

The ralts remained there as she watched the scene unfold. Seeing that the emotions from this pokemon showed no signs of it wanting to harm the sylveon. It was angry with the sylveon. Quite angry as a matter of fact. However there was no signs he was going to badly injure her.

"You lost! You must now follow my demands... " he stated in a calmer tone. Anger still present in his voice as he gritted his teeth. "You will NEVER disrespect my theynin!!" he started out calmly and slowly raised his tone. If she attempted anything in retaliation he would jump back and rush towards her once more.

The ralts listened to the words closely. As he had mentioned that she shall never disrespect his theynin. It struck her immediately... This battle he did... was about honor.

As all this was occurring, he sensed something approaching the area once more. It had the same aura as the deino from before. However, something seemed off about it as it approached. The ralts couldn't sense the deino's emotions due to being a dual typed, dark type.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:00 am

Alona couldn't do anything but listen to this fighting type demand her about respect. 'I'll disrespect who I want! You don't tell me what to do! This battle isn't over yet, now LET ME GO!" While the Riolu did pinned her, he didn't exactly pinned her ribbons. With one quick flick with her feelers, the fairy wind blow towards the Fighting type. Although he got out of the way, Alona quickly got back up and prepared herself for another attack. The mere fact that he pinned her to the ground, and to demand respect like that?  He just wished a death wish, and she'll happily grant it. "You're not getting away with that, meat!" She could see the Riolu rush toward her once more, and this time she was ready.

Aaron continued his haste. He couldn't let this battle continue. Whatever this Alona liked it or not, they're going back to the guild. And if this Riolu intervene... "No, I have to protect her, I have to protect all of them! I have to prove my worth! I WON"T BE WORTHLESS!" Aaron mentality shouted. Once he arrived, he could already hear Alona cursing at the Fighting type. "We're ending this... NOW" Aaron stomped passed the Ralts, the dark aura emitting off his body.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:12 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu felt the presence get stronger as it approached. The darkness surrounding it also followed. He would have to deal with that issue when the time came. However, as he dodged the attack the fairy type had sent out towards him. He had a fierce look of anger across his face. "You have dishonored yourself!" he shouted as he rushed towards the sylveon. Preparing to slam into her with enough force to send her towards a nearby tree. Having used his agility to boost the speed of his quick attack even further.

The ralts watched as this went down. The one thing she had noticed is that this riolu was not going to give up on whoever this person he was defending. The sylveon was also one to not allow others to push her around. From the way it looked, this could go on for a while. However, he had noticed that the riolu isn't attempting to seriously injure the sylveon either. The emotions in the battle were so strong, she eventually attempted to shut them out. She just didn't like it.

As the deino ran by, he shouted that they were ending the battle now. Shock crossed her face as the dark emotions seemed to emanate off Aaron from her perspective, when it was really just surrounding him. It wasn't in control! It only manipulated him this time from what it would seem to others, if they saw this energy.

"NO! WAIT!!" she shouted as she quickly went after aaron. This didn't seem good, if he interrupted this. The riolu will then challenge him and it wasn't going to be good. If they want to keep themselves on good standings, They mustn't interfere at all!

At this point, she was not gaining on the deino. The only thing she wanted at the moment was to stop him from getting in the way. "Aaron! STOP!" she shouted as she closed her eyes when a greenish glow surrounded her. Wincing as she teleported in front of the dragon type. She wasn't going to let him pass if she could help it. However, if he did attempt to attack her, she would end up letting him by. However, she was going to hold her ground as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:42 am

Aaron was to focus on protecting the Sylveon to realize that the ralts teleported in front of him. It was until he bumped into her did he growl in annoyance. "Move Clara, I'm ending this!" Aaron tried to walk around her, but she wouldn't budge. The ralts was hellbent on letting them fight! "Letting them fight, letting Alona get hurt... Making you feel useless... Do you want that Aaron?" the voice echoed in his head. Aaron went suddenly quiet. For a few seconds, the air had an eerie feel to it. "No... I don't want to feel worthless... I have to prove myself..." Aaron said out loud, basically talking to 'himself.' "Then you must deal with the ralts. if she ignores your warnings, you know what you must do." This... thing... It was helping him. That's it true purpose! His guardian angel! "Yes..." Aaron suddenly growled at the Ralts, his whole body glowed dark crimson red. "You won't make me feel useless, Do you understand? I don't want to hurt you, but I WILL protect them! I'll Protect them all!"

Alona grinned when the Riolu was starting to get close. With his speed, there was no way that Alona would dodges out of the way without getting nicked. Fine by her. As soon as the Riolu got in range, she dodge and kicked the ground to send dirt in the Riolu eyes, her side of the chest getting hit in the process. The Sylveon skid a little bit. She was Ok for the most part, but when she look over to where the Ralts was, she covered her mouth in shock. "You gotta be kidding me! AARON!" This fight wasn't even worth it at this point. Aaron is her first priority now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: