Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!
Check out the Staff Recruitment thread if you are interested in becoming a staff member!

Want to keep up to date with site happenings? Here's the June News Thread!

Share | 

The Runaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

Poké : 9483

PostSubject: The Runaway   Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Raul

The sky, full of darkness and malevolent energy. Casting an everlasting shadow across the land. This energy, being ever present to those that can sense aura, emotions, and psychic energy. An oppressive force from the sky that doesn't seem to end.

A lone pokemon sat against a tree as it stared out towards the pond. A bipedal pokemon with golden fur, and two black ear like appendages that rested on each side of its head. Being able to sense the aura of others in the area. It seemed to either be resting, or meditating. Sitting perfectly still, as it had its eyes closed.

A purplish lightning streaking across the sky. The faint light shined onto the pokemon. The riolu opened its eyes after the lightning had occurred. I... I failed Theynin... the riolu thought to himself in pain. His emotions being quite strong at the moment, but not plainly visible at the moment. Those that could sense aura would see his aura fluctuating quite drastically. While those with the ability to sense emotions would sense a deep feeling of sadness emanating from the riolu.

Another bolt of lightning streaking across the sky. This one being a normal bright blue color that lightning should be. The flash did not have any energy to it like the purple one would. Energy that he could sense from his ability to sense aura. As the lightning flashed, he looked towards his pouch that is tied to his wrist.

Staring at the bag for a moment with a sad look in his eyes. He unties the bag and pulls a trinket out of the bag. A wooden figure that is a shape of a lucario. It was sitting down, legs cross and its paws held together as they rested on its lap. In its paws, was a blue gem. The riolu held onto this figure closely as he thought about the recent events.

If anyone were to come into the area at all, he would sense it. He would immediately put his trinket back into his pouch and tie it back to his wrist. His aura sensing abilities are quite keen, so he would have plenty of time to know someone was approaching.

Once he has done that, he would remain sitting silently as he stared out into the lake. All those thoughts still fresh in his mind. His emotions and aura are still being clear as ever to those who can sense it. His emotions showing a deep sadness and guilt. His aura spiking with each thought that made him upset.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Admin, Head Moderator & Head Board Updater

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:21 am

Raul

Clara

As the golden riolu had gotten close, just about ready to strike the sylveon. He saw a sudden shift in its movements. He was too late, he saw the dirt come up straight towards him. Quickly closing and shielding his eyes as he continued to rush towards it. It had seemed he still managed a hit, however he wasn't sure how much of a hit it was as he was too busy focusing on his aura senses.

Using his ability to sense other's aura. He would dodge any other attack this pokemon sent towards him. However, what he failed to realize was that it was now running away from the fight. Ignoring what the sylveon started to say. He started rushing in the direction of her aura. Eventually he made contact once more. Using all of his force, he pinned her to the ground. "YOU DISHONORABLE!" he shouted as he wiped his eyes with his one paw. Keeping all of his weight on the sylveon. He wasn't going to let her go this time. He even made sure to keep her ribbons from moving this time.

The affects from her earlier move was slowly starting to take its affects as he started to feel a slight regret for using such force. However he continued to shake it off due to his beliefs. He wasn't going to let her get away with disrespecting his theynin. Never in a million years!

As clara heard the riolu shout angrily about the sylveon being dishonorable. She couldn't help but glance over. Feeling the immense emotions within the riolu. He was hurting and was angry that someone even poked at it.

The riolu growled as he kept her pinned. Every movement she attempted to make, he countered it. "YIELD!" he demanded with a tone one with authority in a situation. The ralts looked at aaron once more, as he stated that he wanted to prove himself. "Prove yourself later aaron! Please, if you interfere. It would make it worse!! I can feel he won't harm her!" she cried out still attempting to block the deino.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1020

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:52 am

Alona made a mad dash towards Aaron, completely forgetting about the Riolu. That Aura that was surrounding him. It was Dark pulse, but something was odd about it. It looks more of a cosmetic rather than buffs. Regardless, it has to be because of the darkness. Aaron was getting worse and worse, and there's no telling when he'll finally snap. She didn't wanted to resort to this, but Joey needs to know. They're going to have to figure out how to help him get rid of this darkness. Before she could think about anything else, the Riolu suddenly tackled the Sylveon to the ground, pinning her once more. This time, he made sure that she wasn't being able to use her ribbons. The moment he said 'Dishonorable.' Alona gritted her teeth. Was he still pissed about this? She doesn't have time for this! "Let me go you idiot! That Deino needs my help!" His response was telling her to 'yield.' What was this Pokemon problem? Alona could struggle all she wanted, but the Riolu got her. She soon started to panic. "Stop! You're riling him up!" Alona pled. She needed help, Aaron needed help, but the shiny was too blinded by Honor that he failed to see the chance Aaron was suffering. Even with this sylveon body, she wasn't able to overpower him. Aaron was going to make it worse, and it she couldn't do anything about it. This Riolu pissed her off so much! She won't yield to him. Not now, not ever! "I won't yield to you! Can't you use your stupid Aura for one moment and see that Aaron is turning? Let me GO! Othewise I won't be able to calm him down!" She felt that reasoning with him was pointless, he was going to insist on pinning her like this until she 'yield.' "Ngh... Damn you listen to me! If you really want to fight me, we can do it next time. I don't care that you considered me 'dishonored,' but do you really think that honor is more important then Aaron's life? Would this theynin of yours really want you to fight for him while someone else was in danger? Let go of me and let me help him!" Stupid! What happened to her cute charm ability? She could really use it right now!

Aaron could hear Alona's struggle, ignoring the Ralts. This had send him over the edge. With a Blistering roar, Aaron ejected a powerful wave of darkness around him, going as far as to where Alona and the Riolu was. Any sense he had was now nigh gone. However, he wasn't completely succumbed to the darkness and thus could still be saved.

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:07 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu glared at the sylveon as she had plead to him to him to let her go. Stating that she couldn't help calm him down unless he let her go. This made him feel even more guilty now. The affects of the move she had done earlier and the ability she had was slowly taking over. Although to others, it was a much faster reaction. It had taken its jolly time with Raul. His teeth still gritted but tears slowly formed in his eyes.

As she stated to use his senses, he would sense aaron turning. Quickly letting go of the sylveon. He looked at his paws for a moment. Stilling keeping his weight on her during that time. His senses quickly picked up and he definitely felt the presence surround the deino. What was even more alarming was the fact the aura that surrounded him quickly spread out into a wide area and rushed towards him. His eyes widened and quickly jumped back as the dark energy consumed the area. He was way too far from the deino to even counter the attack.

The ralts practically freaked out when she saw the dark energy shoot past her. Yiping in fear as it passed and she dove to the ground out of fear of it hitting her. Quickly turning to look at the direction of the mass of energy. She saw it heading straight towards the two that were battling. "A-Aaron!!" she cried out in an unusual voice. It had pierced the air with emotions that could sting."S-STOOOOP!!!!" she shouted with the same piercing scream yet again. Her eyes were closed as she did so. The voice quickly pierced the air.

As the mass of energy hurtled towards the golden riolu. He quickly grabbed hold of the sylveon and pulled her out of the way. As this had happened. A ear piercing voice split the air around everyone. The raw uncontrolled power of a disarming voice was enough to take down most pokemon, or at least to the point where they weren't going to battle very well. After they were safely out of the way. He had a look of anger and sadness.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:39 pm

Alona gritted her teeth when Raul let her go. However, he was still putting weight on her, much to her annoyance. "Come on! Get off of me before it's too late!" The Shiny Pokemon did what she asked, but not because she asked him. A little dazed, she realizes that the dark pulse was coming right towards her. With no real way to dodge it, Luckily, the Riolu grabbed hold of Alona and moved her out of away. As that happened, she heard this ear grating voice that would no doubt harmed any Pokemon in the vicinity. Luckly for the Sylveon, this voice was a pure fairy type move, meaning Alona had not much of a problem with the sound then other Pokemons.

The same can't be said the same for Aaron. Having double weakness to fairy type, Aaron wailed in pain, falling over and banging his head on the ground to stop the pain. The severity of this move to him was too much to bare, eventually putting him in a Stupor state. The darkness attack he expelled suddenly vanished, much to Alona's relief.

"Aaron!" Alona made haste to the Dragon type, pushing raul off her. Once she reached him, she called out to him, checking to make sure he was OK. "Aaron, you OK?" Her response was kinda expected, this darkness was getting worse and worse. "I... I failed to protect you... I... Am I useless?" Alona shock her head. "No, you idiot. just lay down and shut up." The darkness seems to be gone, but it had a stronger grip on Aaron now than it had before. He can't keep this up, not now. And in the end, she was the blame for getting Aaron like this. But now she needs to undo it before it gets even worse. Alona sighed, turning around to face the Riolu. "I'm... Sorry."

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Raul

Clara

The ralts immediately shut her mouth as she gasped from what she saw. Everyone had been in pain, with the exception of the Sylveon. It was as if her voice had harmed them in some way. Taking quick gasps repeatedly as she was about to fall down in shock. "Did, did I do this." she said softly in between breaths. Falling to the ground she was starting to break down in tears. "I am sorry!" she said as tears started to fall to the ground.

The riolu only watched as the ralts slowly broke down. Still trying to get a hold of his senses due to the attack. After about a minute, he managed to get up and walk over to the ralts. Clara looked up towards the riolu as he approached. Tears clearly streaming down her face.

Once he made it right next to her. He knelt down on one knee and a light smile. He put a paw on her shoulder stating, "No worry... Everything is fine." he said in a very calm tone. It seemed almost soothing, compared to his earlier actions with the sylveon.

Clara only cried more when he said everything was alright. "But I hurt everyone! I.. I didn't want to." she cried out. This made the riolu smile. Clara looked into his eyes and slowed down her crying. Eventually she was remained there, staring at him. But... I hurt everyone... How can he... I... she thought in confusion. She just couldn't understand it. His actions were strange. Yet, she felt a bit calmer around him.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:31 pm

"Will you stop it with the crying?" Alona scolded. "Accident or not, you did the right thing. If you haven't done what you did, Aaron would of gotten worse." Though Aaron will feel like crap later, he'll deal with it. However, that just begs the question. What will happen after he recovers. After what happened, she was sure he won't be himself anymore. That was worrisome to her. She wasn't going to get the guild though, what will most likely happen is that they'll lock him up along side his brother and forget about him until the issue is solved. And much as a good idea that was, this won't benefit Aaron in the long run. He needs to fight this, and tell it to screw off! And while he can't do this alone, he has Alona and Joey with him. Speaking of which, she needs to write a letter for him. As much as she hates it, she at least has to warn him about the Deino's behavior.

Aaron forced himself to stay awake, otherwise he'll be useless. He has to be more diligent with protecting someone, more persistent, more aggressive. He had to ensure that the ones he cares about cares about him. That all he wanted at this point.

Alona was gonna hate herself for this, she really did. But this was for Aaron's sake. "Listen, I know I'm the last Pokemon you want to talk to, but hear me out. Aaron needs help, this darkness will consume him unless we do something. That's why I decided to say.... You.... You... You.... Grrr YOU WIN! I SUBMIT!" And there it was, her pride was hurting like hell right now. "Now, Will you help me?"

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:46 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu remained still as the sylveon quickly lashed out at the ralts. He would scold her like last time, however... He seemed to figure out that this was her nature. There was no stopping it, however. He would have to handle it at a later time. As much as he would like to continue his challenge. There were matters to take care of. The deino needed his attention and he needed to watch this ralts. Something struck him odd from it, and he wanted to find out.

As the sylveon scolded her on her crying. She was not starting to get upset again. "I, I am sorry!" she said shaking her head. This time there was no tears. However, it was apparent she was upset.

As the ralts continued to say sorry. The golden riolu glanced over to the sylveon with a look of disapproval. However before she would get the chance to react to it. He quickly brought his attention to the ralts again. He made a gesture to it to just remain silent.

Clara at first went to say sorry again for being noisy. However he quickly put his paw to his face again. Gesturing to just remain silent. She again was about to start, but he let out a small grunt. She then obliged to the statement.

As alona started to speak again. He noticed it was directed towards him, prompting him to turn towards her. As she stated that she was the last person he wanted to talk to. Which was actually quite false. He didn't care he spoke with. He only wants respect to a certain extent. However, when she stated that he won, and that she would submit. He turned his head away from her as she said those words. However, before he responded. She asked if he would help her.

"I will assist... However, you learned nothing and I will not accept your submission..." the golden riolu started as he turned his head back towards the sylveon. A serious expression on his face. "Leave it for another time." he stated plainly as he turned his body fully towards her after stating what he wanted to say.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:28 am

Alona heard what the Riolu had said and bit her tongue. She wanted to make him SUFFER for making her say that, but she isn't about to get her anger boiled up now. This was more important. "Whatever, here's the deal." Alona shouted, load enough for everyone in the area could hear. "Aaron is getting worse. I thought that me and a Pikachu would help him, considering we are his trusted friends and all that. I now know that this isn't enough." Alona stated. "This darkness is using Aaron's fears against him. He was afraid of being useless, understandable really. However, he's depending on us, his true friends. We're the ones who's keeping Aaron sane at this point. Without us, he'll succumb like the rest of the infected. Like I said, two friends isn't enough." This was getting obvious at this point, but she just wanted to be clear. "I'm not going to sugar coat it, if Aaron have any chance at fighting off this thing, he needs more bonds. Strong bonds. And that's where you come in."

While this was going on, Aaron was slowly fading to unconsciousness. He can't even think anymore, nor could he understand what Alona was saying. He failed... he had to try harder... otherwise he'll lose them... and he'll be useless... Eventually, Aaron stopped struggling, his chest raised and fall during his slumber.

Alona looked over to him and back at the two Pokemon. "I have a plan to get rid of the Darkness that's controling him, but I need you to build a healthy bond with him. Can you do this for me?"

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:09 am

Raul

Clara

The Riolu listened to the Sylveon’s plans as he slowly began to understand the ongoing issue. Yes, he knew this darkness was affecting many. He even saw it affect them first hand. The dark aura surrounding their own auras and clouding their judgement. In all honesty, It was quite a scary thing to see occur. The aura just coming from above and surrounding them.

As the Sylveon got the part about him having to become friends with Aaron. He couldn’t help but look at her with a slightly bewildered look. Become the Deino's friend? How was that even going to work? The Ralts immediately felt the Riolu's emotion spark up in confusion. “Hmm… You want me to become his friend.” He said to clarify her plan. As she confirmed this, he let out a very light sigh. “Friend…” he repeated softly. He turned his head away and looks towards the now unconscious dragon type.
The Ralts wasn’t sure what was going through the Riolu’s mind at the time. However, its emotions showed a clear mix of emotions. Along with the fresh ones that he had from the fight. He now had hints of guilt, confusion, and other various emotions. It was just odd to her that he was so full of emotion… Yet he didn’t show it externally.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:31 am

Alona nodded when he asked about becoming his friends. It's crucial that he makes as much friends as possible. If she could get Aaron to fight this darkness with the encouragement of them, maybe this darkness gets rid of it entirely. "Please, this isn't for me. This is for his sake." She can't help but look back at the unconscious dragon type. He looked so peaceful now, but she knew better. "I can't do this alone. And I can't risk telling the whole guild about this either. Since you guys know about Aaron's condition, I have no choice but to trust you that you help me and keep this quiet. I... I don't even know what to do at this point..." Alona held back her tears; it won't help Aaron. However, she can't help but worry about him. Losing his family to the darkness must of been heartbreaking. That's what started the whole thing in the first place.

"I've been with him for a while now. We know each other like the back of our paw, we enjoy each other's company. And in the end, we promised each other to be mates. He can be a pain, but that what I like about him sometimes. I can't just leave him like this..." Alona remained silent, sorrow and worry filled her mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:35 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu continued to watch the dragon type as the sylveon continued to speak. Repeating the same word as before. "Friend..." as he listened to the fairy type continue.

He then turned his attention towards the fairy type as she stopped speaking. Giving the sylveon a firm look. "No promises..." he said as he closes his eyes. I don't want to... I don't even know these mon... he thought to himself. "I will try." he said in a neutral tone.

The ralts continued to watch the deino. Feeling the emotions of the surrounding area. The sylveon seemed to have her own problems with emotions at the moment when she was finished speaking and the riolu responded. The large sense of sorry and worry that was emitted from her made the ralts feel bad for her.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:40 am

Hearing the Riolu's answer brighten Alona's face a little. "Thank you. I know how odd this request can be, especially since you barely know about us." The Sylveon looked back at Aaron's sleeping form. How was she going to bring him back to the guild? He was clearly too heavy for her to pick up by herself. In the matter of fact, if she did bring him back to the guild, they would start to ask questions. Questions she really didn't want to answer. Even if it was about to rain, she has no choice but to leave him there. "I need to go, and I can't lift Aaron by myself, and I can't risk the guild finding him like this. A fighting type Like you could lift him up easily. So I need you to bring him with you and just bond. Get him to share his personal life and what not." She hated leaving him like this, but what could she do? Alona shook her head. This was for the best.

"If you don't want to do this, I understand. I'm just desperate to help him at this point." Another thunder roared the sky; a drizzle of rain started to fall.

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:22 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu nodded lightly as the sylveon thanked him. Looking towards the sky, he noticed a new layer of clouds below the existing layer starting to form. The lightning becoming a little more frequent as a storm approached over the existing darkness. The purple lightning that had been occurring and random intervals was now mixed with the familiar blue lightning.

Once the sylveon started trying to state that she had to go and she was going to leave aaron with him. He froze slightly, not knowing how to respond at all. Why did he have to handle this? He wasn't going to complain or anything, he was more than willing to help after all. However, why isn't she staying?

The ralts felt this mess of emotions well up from the riolu. The existing emotions still present. This riolu definitely had some issues. Having all these mixed emotions of sadness, anger, confusion and various other emotions just didn't seem to be able to be mixed. However, here they were! They are mixed!

The golden riolu waited for the sylveon to finish speaking. He shook his head, and remained where he was. "I will remain here with your friend." he stated calmly as he looked around for some shelter.

He then spotted a half fallen tree with foliage that covered it to the point where it looked like a hill. However, he could tell that it was hollow. It would be perfect to take shelter in. He then looked towards clara and motioned her over towards him. He the pointed towards the fallen tree and made sure she saw it once she came over.

--------------
The ralts noticed the riolu motioning for her to come over. Hesitant at first, she eventually did and was directed towards a mossy hill. However, looking at it closer. There seemed to be holes in the hill?

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:54 am

Good, he was willing to help. There might be hope for the dragon type yet. "Thank you. Just let me check on Aaron for a moment." While the Riolu searches for shelter, The Sylveon walked up to the unconscious Aaron, lowing her head and kissed him on the forehead. "Don't give in now, you idiot." It was time for her to get back to the guild. If they ask, she would tell them that he was with her father and would return shortly. Besides, the rain was getting her wet, and she loathes it to no end. "Remember, bond with him." Alona called out to the Riolu. "Talk to each other, do something. I need him to have more friends." After what's said and done, she heads back on the path to the guild, praying for Aaron's safety.

Aaron was still sleeping on the ground, shivering as he felt the cool rain pelt his fur. "Help me... Please..." Aaron whimpered in his sleep, having some sort of nightmare. The nightmare he was experiencing eventually made him shake uncontrollably. Added to the fact that the cold rain was freezing the Poor Deino, his shaking was enough to make it look like he was having a seizure.

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:30 am

Raul

Clara

The golden riolu just stared as she thanked him. Stating that she wanted to check on the deino before leaving. This allowed him time to look around. During that time he had found the fallen tree.

Clara walked over as the riolu motioned her to come over. A bit nervous about his request. She was still not too trusting over the group. By then the sylveon had departed. The golden riolu looked towards the deino as he whimpered as he slept. He stared for a moment as the rain began. The riolu would most likely have some problems carrying the pokemon. It was a almost as heavy as him. The rain slowly getting heavier.

The riolu thought of something. He knew the ralts could teleport after its stunt with attempting to stop the dragon type from interfering with his challenge. Maybe she could teleport the deino close enough to the shelter that they didn't need to carry him too far.

"Can you teleport?" he asked the ralts as he turned towards her. His question coming off slowly towards the ralts as he knew she was a bit shy. She blinked and looked at him. "T-teleport? Umm... I don't know how." she responded. However this didn't satisfy the riolu's question. He knew she could teleport. He also figured she wouldn't lie since he already knew she had done so. Did she not know how to control it?

"Don't know how?" he repeated in a neutral tone. She simply nodded in response. He let out a light sigh. He didn't know the move, however perhaps could assist in some way. He thought for a moment. "What were you doing when you did teleport earlier?.. Any thoughts, motions?" he asked the ralts. The ralts thought for a moment. She really never thought about this. There was other occasions where she had somehow changed locations. However, she couldn't remember what she had done before it happened. "Hmm... Nevermind, can you just help me carry him over there?" he asked the ralts as he pointed towards the shelter. She thought for about a minute before agreeing.

They both made their way to the deino and began to lift. Bringing the sleeping deino towards the fallen tree. Eventually reaching it the riolu pushed aside the vines as he brought the deino in. The ralts having a lot of trouble keeping her end of the deino's weight up. "H-how did you find this so fast?" the ralts decided to ask the riolu as they put aaron down near the inner wall of the shelter.

The riolu looked towards the ralts for a moment. He didn't exactly respond to this question as there really isn't an answer to it. Sometimes you can find things faster then other things. The ralts looked outside as a bolt a lightning streaked across the sky. A normal blue bolt of lightning. Followed by a purple bolt. The weather was starting to get a bit heavy at the time. It would be some time before they could leave the shelter if they wanted to stay as dry as possible.

Character Records:

Post Queue:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next