Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Runaway

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:41 am

Raul

The sky, full of darkness and malevolent energy. Casting an everlasting shadow across the land. This energy, being ever present to those that can sense aura, emotions, and psychic energy. An oppressive force from the sky that doesn't seem to end.

A lone pokemon sat against a tree as it stared out towards the pond. A bipedal pokemon with golden fur, and two black ear like appendages that rested on each side of its head. Being able to sense the aura of others in the area. It seemed to either be resting, or meditating. Sitting perfectly still, as it had its eyes closed.

A purplish lightning streaking across the sky. The faint light shined onto the pokemon. The riolu opened its eyes after the lightning had occurred. I... I failed Theynin... the riolu thought to himself in pain. His emotions being quite strong at the moment, but not plainly visible at the moment. Those that could sense aura would see his aura fluctuating quite drastically. While those with the ability to sense emotions would sense a deep feeling of sadness emanating from the riolu.

Another bolt of lightning streaking across the sky. This one being a normal bright blue color that lightning should be. The flash did not have any energy to it like the purple one would. Energy that he could sense from his ability to sense aura. As the lightning flashed, he looked towards his pouch that is tied to his wrist.

Staring at the bag for a moment with a sad look in his eyes. He unties the bag and pulls a trinket out of the bag. A wooden figure that is a shape of a lucario. It was sitting down, legs cross and its paws held together as they rested on its lap. In its paws, was a blue gem. The riolu held onto this figure closely as he thought about the recent events.

If anyone were to come into the area at all, he would sense it. He would immediately put his trinket back into his pouch and tie it back to his wrist. His aura sensing abilities are quite keen, so he would have plenty of time to know someone was approaching.

Once he has done that, he would remain sitting silently as he stared out into the lake. All those thoughts still fresh in his mind. His emotions and aura are still being clear as ever to those who can sense it. His emotions showing a deep sadness and guilt. His aura spiking with each thought that made him upset.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 3:48 am

The Embodiment of despair. What else could he call it? At least it was more original than darkness. That's what Aaron thought anyway. Aaron traverses up to the pond, looking somewhat like a mess. His fur looks all tangled and filthy, he reeks of an unpleasant odor, and to top it all off, he looks absolutely miserable. This 'darkness' took its toll on the Deino after he realized what has happened to him. Just thinking about being a mindless zombie just shivers his spine. Those triggers are what got to him most though. There mere fact that he would go berserk just to protect his friend? To go as far as to hurt anyone that gets in his way? He couldn't handle it! That's why he has been hiding this from everyone else. He couldn't risk anyone to knows about this, especially Joey. If they find out about this, they would turn against him... Joey would turn against him.

However, that's rather hard when they believe you're happy having an Intertwining Pokemon as a girlfriend, and you still look like you been to utter hell. To avoid this, he wore his happy face, smiling whenever he sees anyone and being as enthusiastic as he could be. In days such as these, he would groom himself and get rid of the odor that plagued his entire body. That way, they wouldn't know the difference. Once Aaron has arrived at the edge of the water, he started to lap up the water and use it to lick his fur, cleaning any kind of filth on it.

Meanwhile, Alona soon walked up the path herself, looking at the unusual Lighting striking the sky. Despite all of this darkness crap, at least it was somewhat pretty to look at. Still, this darkness was affecting the Deino. Aaron kept saying that he was fine, but she wasn't born yesterday. She was with him when Aaron had those episodes. She just wanted to make sure that no one activate his trigger. If he does though, she might try something to help calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:27 am

Raul

Clara

Meanwhile, as the riolu sensed two approaching pokemon. He put his trinket in his pouch and tied the pouch to his wrist once more. Remaining by the tree without making any movements. Watching the lake's calm rippling movements as the wind blew by gently. The sky still having periodic lightning. Being either purple or the normal blue lightning everyone was used to seeing.

The golden riolu closed his eyes for a moment. Not feeling threatened at all by the approaching mon. It would seem that they were not heading directly towards him at the time.

-------------

Meanwhile, a ralts had been in the nearby forest. Just on the outskirts of pecha. The emotions that had been emitted from the riolu were fairly strong. Normally this ralts would avoid any form of emotions. She didn't quite like being around other pokemon. There were few that she would trust though.

This ralts knew these emotions fairly well. The feeling of guilt and sadness. The sadness being very apparent, even from a distance. The guilt, not so much though. The ralts figured something must of been up.

Everything told her that she should avoid the area for the time being. However, do to recent events she has had. She couldn't ignore those kinds of emotions at the time. So she started to make her way towards the pond.

Once she arrives, she would be at the treeline next to the pond. She would not reveal herself at all, as she is extremely shy.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:09 am

It was a disgusting work, but eventually Aaron finished grooming himself properly. What was once a filthy Dragon type, is now a fresh looking one. "At least I feel clean..." Aaron muttered under his breath. The Odor was gone, so that's good. It didn't make him any happier though. Fear, sadness, and despair, emitted off of Aaron's body for any emotion Pokemon to sense. However, there was also one emotion hidden within all of them. Hope. It was a small, but yet he still had it. He promises himself that he could maintain that hope. He can't just give up now. But what was he supposed to do? With a sigh, Aaron sat down on the ground. "What am I supposed to do here? I can't endure this forever."

Alona soon saw Aaron cleaning himself. Just looking him made her more concern. He couldn't possibly keep this up forever by himself does he? He needs help, he needs Friends that can take care of him. Can't this asshole realize that? It just pissed her off to no end! Before she could even utter a single sentence, Aaron spoke up. "Alona... I can smell you. What do you want?" Aaron asked unenthusiastically. "Aaron... You dumbass... How long are you going to pretend to act like this? This isn't helping you!" Alona exclaimed, earning a flinch from Aaron. "W-what Am I suppose to do? I can't tell anyone about this, otherwise I'll never save my brother." "And what good will that do if you turn into one of those things out there? You have seen them yourself!"

Alona was right... if he turned into one of them, then... "I know, but... Arg! What am I supposed to do Alona?" Aaron asked. "You need-" However, she suddenly stopped when she laid her eyes on something she never seen before. A golden riolu. "Hold that thought Aaron." She told him, and made her way to the fighting type. "Hey, you! Isn't it dangerous for you to be here?" The Sylveon shouted. Aaron on the other hand, sighed. He knew that Pokemon was there, but he didn't want to bother it. Aaron reluctantly followed behind to ensure nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 8:49 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu did not attempt to listen to the ongoing conversation of the two pokemon that were by the water several yards away. Closing his eyes, he was about to just rest there for the time being. Emotions still sputtering about for other pokemon that could sense them.

However just before he could do so. He heard the one pokemon stop the other for a moment as he sensed the pokemon start moving towards him. Quickly opening his eyes and looking towards the pokemon before it spoke out to him. However, the pokemon would have clearly saw him turn his attention towards it after it had already started moving towards him.

"Hey, you! Isn't it dangerous for you to be here?" it shouted towards him. He remained still for a moment, thinking about what he should do about the situation. It was clear that this pokemon had some hostility within it. Its aura seemed to show these signs, however not clearly. Its voice sort of proved it though.

"Yes..." he stated plainly, but not for the same reason she was probably thinking. He thought of it dangerous to be in the outside world entirely. However it didn't stop him from being there. Darkness or not, it was dangerous to him.

--------------------

Meanwhile, a ralts just got to the edge of the tree line. The pond being clearly visible ahead. Three pokemon were visible from where she was. Before any of them even notice her, she quickly gets behind a tree to monitor what is going on. Sensing a mix of emotions coming from the dragon type, and a mess of sadness from the... Golden riolu? she thought for a moment the second she noticed that this pokemon had an a unique color to it.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:12 am

"Yes?" She was expecting more from the shiny Pokemon, however, he isn't saying anything else. "Then what the hell are you doing here then? Get the hell back inside or something. Otherwise, I'll-" Aaron quickly intercept Alona, a grim smile appeared on his face. "Uh... What she's trying to say, it isn't safe around here. Not like it used to." Aaron explained. "This darkness is getting worse and worse. More Pokemon are becoming like zombies. Listen, as a guild member, I suggest that you stay indoors until we solved this issue. If you really need to stay outside, stay away from the infected. You'll know when you see them." Who was this Pokemon Aaron wondered. He never really met him before. Then again, he had enough problems with his darkness to keep tab with every visitor in town.

Alona sighed. She really hates it when Aaron does that, she can take care of things on her own!  "I swear Aaron, you can royally be a pain in the ass. That aside..." Alona took a closer look at this unique colored Riolu. Never has she seen something like this. Did he dye his fur or something? Stupid... Why should any Pokemon do these things for fashion? It was stupid. She prefers her natural looks. Yes, she wears her Joy ribbon Aaron gave her, but it actually has a purpose. But she digresses. "Aaron's right. I don't care how strong you are, as soon as you knock them down, they'll get back up. Every, single Time!" Alona explained.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:01 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu looked at the two pokemon for a moment and then back at the pond. As the sylveon started to interject about his knowledge about it being dangerous out in this location. Before anything else could be said, the deino quickly stopped her from saying anything else. Stating that as a guild member, he recommended him to go indoors until he solved the issue. If he had to stay outside, then to stay away from the infected.

The riolu remained silent as he looked back towards the sylveon as she quickly got upset at the deino. Then quickly returning her thought to him. She stated that she didn't care how strong he was.

However, despite both of their comments on him being here. He did not respond other then a very subtle nod. He didn't have anything else to add about the issue. He had other things on his mind at the time.

-------------------
The ralts continued to remain behind the trees in the distance. Curious as to why the riolu was so upset. She wouldn't be able to ask, mainly because she was too worried about going near the group.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 1:18 am

Alona growled when the Riolu simply nodded his head. "Hey! why are you being so silent for?! We're trying to keep you Alive! You do want to be alive do you?!" Aaron sighed. Here she goes again... She gets angry for the littlest of things... It was cute, yes. But it was going to get her hurt one of these days... "Alona, Stop! Maybe there's a reason why he doesn't want to talk now." Aaron touched Alona's legs, making sure that she doesn't do anything that she was going to regret later. Aaron was going to say something else, but something caught his nose. There was another Pokemon, hiding somewhere. What is with them? Don't they even realize what's even going with that darkness?

Aaron was so distracted by the newcomer, he didn't realize that Alona went after the Riolu in a rather hostile manner. The Sylveon went to the Aura Pokemon side and roughly pushed him with all the strength she could muster. "Come on, you idiot! MOVE!"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:26 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu froze slightly as the sylveon quickly grew hostile. He was sure he acknowledged their concerned with a simple nod. However, as he felt her aura quickly shift and shiver in the change of emotions. The deino quickly interjected with his own statements against hers.

However, something caught it off guard. It must of noticed another pokemon in the area. The third one he had sensed, he didn't quite acknowledge as he believed it not to be a threat.

The ralts in the trees froze as the deino started looking around, as if he had thought something was watching them. Remaining as still as possible behind a tree, hoping it wouldn't come searching for her.

Just a second later, she felt the emotions coming off the sylveon. Sensing the pure annoyance and anger from it. She started pondering about leaving the area. However she quickly froze when she heard a voice shout to move.

---------------

The riolu sensed the spike of aura suddenly as the sylveon came towards him. Getting ready to do something to him. He quickly put his paws up in between him and the angry sylveon. The pokemon pushing against him with all of her strength. He fell backwards after a moment but rolled to the side as he vanished and appeared behind her. Using his quick attack ability to gain speed and get around her.

"No... You don't command me to do anything!" he said in an ever slightly annoyed tone. He wasn't loud about the whole thing. However, he showed a tone of authority with his statement. One that showed that he will not be told what to do at that time.

Before anything else occurred, he looked directly towards the direction of the ralts. "I know you are there..." the shiny riolu stated in a firm tone. With the statement the ralts quickly panicked for a brief moment. He... he knows I am here?! she thought as she quickly went to turn around. Only to trip and fall out of the tree line. This solicited a slight yipe as she fell.

The ralts remained silent as he saw the little psychic pokemon trip over itself. Just seconds before she had fallen, he felt a spike in her aura. Did I startle it? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:29 am

Alona pushes the Riolu backwards, gaining a sigh from the annoyed Sylveon. "Come on! Get up!" Alona tried to walk over to the fallen Aura Pokemon, only for the Shiny Riolu to roll from the side and suddenly vanishing from thin air. "What? Where did he..." The Fairy type felt as if something was behind her, and took a look, only to be startled a bit by the Shiny Pokemon. "No... You don't command me to do anything!" Command? Was he serious? She was TRYING to help him! Isn't this what explorers do? And his tone! It just boils her blood so much! No, she was going to help this moron, even if she had to use force. "Alright, you **** for brains, If you're not going to let me help you, I'll force you!" Alona gotten to her battle position, getting ready to beat the living hell out of this Pokemon.

Aaron smiled to himself. He guessed they weren't too concern about what's happening around here. Either this darkness hasn't taken them over them yet, or they had high hope. Something Aaron should have. With his friends, he could... "Wait..." A huge realization struck the Deino like lighting. And here it was, Her yelling and getting into trouble as usual. "ALONA!" Aaron quickly stood between Alona, and the Riolu. He was far from happy. First he looked at the Riolu with a smile, hopping all could be forgiven. "I'm sorry, she's hot headed at times. I'll watch over her for now on."

Alona, however, grew even madder than before. "What? I WAS TRYING TO HELP HIM!" "Oh Yeah, threatening him like that is really helping him!" "He shouldn't of pissed me off!" The bickering continued for a bit. They were so busy arguing that they completely ignored the fact that the Riolu called out the ralts. Alona, eventually had enough, screaming at the top of her lungs. "I'm so sick and tired of you dictating everything I do! You want us to break up?! Cause it's easy!" This comment, this comment right here made Aaron shut up. "Break... Up?" He muttered. No... they recently got into a relationship! He won't let it be ruined, all because she got angry! "You know what? I had a-"

Aaron shoved Alona to the ground, much to her bewilderment. "Aaron?! What are you doing?!" Aaron however, ignored her and pinned her down with his legs. Try as she might, she couldn't break free! He was way stronger then Alona! The darkness was emitting ever so stronger from Aaron's body. "You listen here..." Aaron snarled. "I just had enough of your crap! All I'm doing is protecting YOUR ASS! And what do I get back? You trying to break up with me?!" Alona was utterly terrified. It was the darkness talking, with some stranger witnessing it too. "Aaron... Calm down... You're letting the darkness win..." She could feel the pressure Aaron was putting on her chest, it was getting harder to breath. "I want to be with you! I want to be your mate!" Tears were suddenly dripping off the Deino's face. He was crying... Did she hurt him enough to let the darkness control Aaron more? She... let her emotion get the better of her. Aaron soon let go of Aona and then dropped his head to nuzzle the Sylveon, still under the influence of the darkness. Alona could only respond by hugging back. "I won't let you leave... I won't let any of you leave... I depend on you... I have to protect you..." This darkness was getting worse for Aaron, and Alona was responsible for it. "What have I done Aaron?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:55 pm

Raul

Clara

The riolu got into a defensive position as the sylveon stated that she was going to force him to go since he won't let her "Help Him". The sylveon seemed to be getting ready to attack in the process. However, even if she attacks. He was going to be on defensive as he wasn't willing to attack her.

However before anything could occur. The deino quickly jumped in between the two. However the riolu remained in a defensive position as the deino attempted to calm the other pokemon down. However, it had turned for the worse as they started to bicker. Eventually during the whole confrontation the riolu froze as he saw, or for better terms, sensed the dark aura in the sky split a small piece and it went straight towards the deino. This dark aura quickly grew as it circled him as the deino grew angry.

Watching carefully what was going on. The riolu prepared for the worst as the dark aura was now attempting to engulf the deino. Ignoring the conversation that was going on the riolu watched the event ensue.

Just as the deino jumped the sylveon, the riolu growled slightly as prepared to strike the deino to get it off the sylveon. However something stopped him quickly as he noticed the deino wasn't exactly attacking the sylveon. It seemed to just hold her there.

However the riolu kept extremely alert for any movement that could threaten the sylveon. If there was any, he would promptly get the deino off it. As he watched he sensed the aura of the hidden pokemon quickly run off as the events unfolded.

-------------------

Clara looked up from where she was towards the group. As she heard some shouting, she felt a dark maloviolent force come from the sky and surround the deino. Quickly becoming fearful about the matter she quickly stood up and prepared to run. Just as she looked at the deino again. The energy had quickly surrounded it and the ralts was done. Quickly fleeing the area before anything serious could happen to "her"
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 8:39 pm

Alona just lay there, letting the Dragon type nuzzle her, in what she could guess was affection? No... It wasn't just affection, it was something else... It was as if he was hanging on to the Sylveon to dear life! Like he would be nothing without her... "Of course..." That was his true trigger! It isn't the fact that he didn't like his friends to get hurt, he was afraid! Afraid of losing his only friends! The only one he trusts. "I can't be useless... I can't be useless..." The Deino kept chanting this line as quietly as possible, making Alona a little less scared, and more worried. She had to comfort him, reassure him that he won't be abandoned. "You're not useless, you idiot. You have us until the day we die, do you understand me?" Alona continued to hug the dragon type, using her feelers she wrapped around Aaron's neck to send soothing aura to calm Aaron down.

Aaron continued his chant, even after Alona reassured him. It was only when Alona used her calming aura, did he suddenly stop. What was she doing to him? Was this some sort of attack? ...It felt nice... Real nice... "I..." The darkness slowly faded away, as did his fear. His memory of what transpired also vanished, due to the affects of this darkness. What replaced it was enjoyment, Happiness, calmness... Aaron got of off the Sylveon, sitting down to enjoy this wonderful aura massage Alona was giving him. Alona smiled as she got up as well to continue what she was doing. "I don't know what's going on... But this is amazing! It's like my soul is in peace." Aaron sniffed a little bit, wiping his tears away. Why was he crying? Not like he cared, not in a time like this.

How little did he knew, Alona thought. She screwed up big time, but something turned up good at the end. She finally knew about Aaron's true trigger. He felt that without us, he would be worthless. She liked to think more about it, but Alona remembered that there was someone watching them. Alona look at the Riolu and sighed. "Listen, I want to say sorry for what happened. Aaron was right, I let my Emotion go to far."

Aaron wasn't paying any attention to anything, he just wanted to enjoy this peaceful treatment.

Last edited by Monokuma Pikachu on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 11:43 pm

Raul

Clara

Clara continued to run back into the forest. Slowing down as she sensed a change in emotions from the direction she had been running from. The dark emotions seemed to be fading. Eventually she stopped and thought for a moment. Should she go back?

-------------------

The Riolu continued to stare at the two pokemon as the event continued to unfold. Eventually he relaxed as he sensed the darkness that surrounded the deino had eventually started to break apart. This dark aura had started to shiver and shift as the two seemed to calm down.

The riolu then sat down as he kept an eye on the two pokemon. He eventually closed his eyes as he began to concentrate on his surroundings. Inspecting the area's surrounding aura for any other pokemon.

He noticed the previous pokemon he had sensed had stopped running and was remaining still where it was. He was a bit curious for why it stopped running. However he wasn't going to go find out. He much rather stay by the pond for now.

After a moment, the riolu opened his eyes as he heard the sylveon speak again. Seeming to be directed towards him. He looked towards her as she apologized for her actions. He nodded lightly, being sure to make it noticeable this time.
Back to top Go down
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:34 am

Alona nodded back in acknowledgement, and resumed thinking about him she could help Aaron. Now that she knows about his real trigger now, what could she do to relieve Aaron from his fear? Having some sort of reassurance from his friends? No, she doubts that would work. What will? She can't think of this all on her own, she needed some sort of a logical thinker, someone who knows about the situation and not make it worse by going to the guild about it. Joey? Maybe, was he a logical thinker? Couldn't hurt to find out. Who else could help her figure out what to do? Alona continued with her aura massage, looking at that gloomy, yet Pretty looking sky. "How about that Riolu?" She wondered. Thinking about it now, why didn't he question what happened when Aaron pinned her? Why didn't he push Aaron off Alona or run away? Wouldn't that be the normal reaction?

Alona suddenly stopped her massage, much to Aaron disappointment. "Aw... Why did you stop?" Aaron whined.  "I need to talk to the Riolu, Ok? Alone." Aaron was rather confused at the request, but shrugged it off. "Ok, I guess." He did want to check on that Pokemon he smelled earlier, see if it was alright. Aaron walked off, leaving Alona and Riolu alone. "Ok, I need to ask you something. Why didn't you question what happened back there? Why didn't you push him off me?"

Meanwhile, Aaron search through the forest, calling out to the Physic type. He would of question the event himself, however, he was too busy enjoying whatever Alona was doing to really care. "Hey! I know you're there! I'm not going to hurt you!" His emotion was rather calm, and happy, curious. Yet, there was still despair in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 2:58 am

Raul

Clara

The riolu began to close his eyes again once it became silent. However the silence was short lived as he heard the deino whine. Asking why the sylveon had stopped.

Opening his eyes just as the sylveon stated that she needed to talk to the riolu alone. The only riolu in the area was him, so he knew she was referring to him. So he continued to wait until she was ready to speak. Just as aaron had walked off, the sylveon stated that she had to ask him something. His ears perking up slightly at the statement.

She had asked him why he didn't question what had happened and why he didn't react to it. This alone left him there to think for a moment. Still not used to socializing with others, other than those from his clan. "One must learn of the situation before reacting." he said as he closed his eyes for a second or two. If she wanted more information than that. He would explain, but only in minor detail as those that cannot sense aura may have trouble understanding it. He waited to see if she wanted a better explanation. If not, he would be happy with that.

-----------------------

Meanwhile, the ralts had sensed the emotions of another pokemon coming from the direction she ran from. The emotions seemed extremely mixed to her... It was the kind of mixture that she gets when it was a mixed dark type... She couldn't read its emotions properly. With this, she quickly sank into a shadow and stretched it to the tree tops so she can get on top as quick as possible. What she failed to sense was the fact there was another pokemon in that tree. A dark type, a type she cannot sense emotions from accurately or at all. When she appeared in the tree so suddenly. This startled the pokemon as it cried out in surprise. This murkrow, became quickly agitated by her presence.

-----------------------

The riolu quickly glanced off towards the direction where aaron had went as he felt another bit of aura where the pokemon he had spotted before had ran to. Once the two got real close together, he felt the spike in the aura from the new energy he had just found. He had somehow missed it before, but it was clear this time as its aura flickers rapidly. It was common to assume that something got surprised with that kind of movement in ones aura. His ears perking up quickly as he heard a cry. Not even giving a second glance towards the sylveon he bolted off in the direction of the ralts.

-----------------------

"AYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the ralts shouted as the pokemon came rushing towards her. She quickly lost her balance and started to fall from the tree. Wishing she was on the ground almost instantly. Wishing with all her thoughts, she closed her eyes as she fell. The bird in hot pursuit after her. She shouted as she fell, as a light started to envelope her. Suddenly, a flash of green light and she was immediately on the ground... Standing as if she had never fallen. However, she was breathing heavily as if she used a lot of energy or was in a panic. Which in reality, she was scared half to death from the fall.

A cry from above and the bird came blasting through the tree top straight towards her. She was too shocked to find herself on the ground to react at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Runaway Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Runaway   The Runaway Empty

Back to top Go down

The Runaway
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: The Small Pond-
Jump to: