Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Anticipation! [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Anticipation! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Bo had finally made his way to Grassveil Town. He was finally able to get away from his home and go somewhere new! New Pokemon to meet, new things to see and talk about...he couldn't wait to get started!

...except he was lost...

"Darn it, I really should've asked for directions to the guild here back in my home town. I swear I passed this shop back there 3 time already." He looked back at building that looked strangely familiar. "Maybe if I keep searching around I can find another Pokemon that knows the way? A lot of these shops don't seem to be open yet, too. Maybe I'm here too early in the day?" He sighed. The streets where he was going through seemed a bit more lackluster than he expected them to be. He really shouldn't have had such high hopes.

He continued flying down the road, hoping to run into another Pokemon that could help him figure out where to go. He wanted to find someone to talk to, at the very least.

Last edited by Tragar on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Tom was walking in the direction of the Pecha Forest, his hands to his sides and his head down low. He had a lot on his mind, and he needed a place to think, and in spite of the many feral creatures that resided there, Pecha Forest was always Tom's favorite place to go.

But as he was walking, something - or rather, someone - caught his eye; a lone gilgar, flying around. It was interesting; Tom had never personally seen a gilgar before, and based on what he'd read in books, he'd always imagined them to be evil, feral creatures that struck without warning.

Yet here, roaming the streets of Grassveil, was one of these 'monstrosities', acting... well, normal. He didn't seem any more of a monster than he did. Oh, Tom knew that there were always smart creatures and 'ferals', but it had never really sunk in until he saw that creature.

The Gilgar came on the same path he was on, albeit at the opposite side, and as he usually did to those who he passed by, Tom smiled and said "Good Morning".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 pm

As he was looking around, he didn't realized he had almost flown right over a Totodile. It seemed to have noticed him though and happened to say "Good Morning!" He hadn't seen a Totodile before. Or any Water Pokemon really. How would it be something that prefers the water than air?

Landing on the ground he decided to continue the conversation, and maybe get some answers about what he has been thinking on.

"O-oh! Hello there! Nice to meet you! Um...I'm sorta...new in town? I just flew here from Aileron, and well...I'm sorta stumped on where to go...do you know where the Guild is here?" He said sheepishly. He felt stupid for not having directions before he came here, but the Totodile looked rather nice, even if he looked at him in a peculiar way. Has he not seen a Gligar before either?

"Ah right! My name is Borein, but you can just call me Bo. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:24 pm

"Oh, I'm Tom." Tom looked behind him, in the direction of the guild. "Erm, you just keep going this direction for a while; when you get to this huge, white building - the library, by the way - just take a left. From there, keep walking and don't take any turns. The guild is to the side of the path; it's this huge building to the side. You can't miss it; there are no other buildings nearby. Also, be careful; if you somehow do miss it, the trail ends up in shadowhue forest, which isn't really a fun place to get lost." The Totodile shivered at the memory. "Trust me on that."

(... Gah. If we don't find an interesting avenue of conversation, this thread may as well not exist. It's so short.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:28 am

Bo heard about Shadowhue before, that it wasn't a very nice place at all.

"Oh, I see. Um...do you think you could show me the way? I'm terrible with directions. I'm surprised I even got here on my own. I'd probably go past that and somehow end up in Icicle Woods." He said with a weak grin, putting his claw behind his back. "Where were you heading anyways? You look like you must be a local at the least. Anything fun to do around here other than the Guild? If I don't get accepted as a member, I gotta do something else at least..." He said with a bit of hope in his eyes. He really wanted to be accepted, because it would've been disappointing to come out here and not even be able to join on a Team.

(Let's have us be walking the path to the place, if you are willing to have Tom guide me. We'll have some conversation going between our characters and learn about each other, and it lengthens the thread for a good bit if we talk to each other.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:33 am

Tom chuckled. "Don't worry, man; almost everyone who applies gets accepted into the guild. The only reason I'm not in it is because I haven't applied. Anyway, I've got some free time, so I suppose I could show you the way." With that, Tom (and presumably Borein) walked down the path to the guild.

Tom decided to answer the Gilgar's question as to what there was to do in Grassveil. "So, what there is to do in this place... Well, I was originally going to the Pecha forest; it's where most people go when they want to test the waters of exploration, but I just go there when I'm bored. Besides the Pecha Forest, there's obviously actually exploring. Me, Keyami - the 'town menace' - and Starfire (And someone else who's name I forgot) found this cool waterfall in the depths of the Shadowhue forest, but we've yet to explore the place. Besides that, there's the aforementioned library - did you know they have human books? It's hard to understand what's being said sometimes, but they've been translated fairly well and are all really interesting. Oh, er, I'm going off topic. Anyway, and there's a small relaxing pond just outside the boundaries of the town." Tom looked up, trying to remember what else there was to do. "Er, I think that's it. So, what's a Gilgar doing here in Grassveil?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Bo was delighted that Tom was going to go with him to the Guild. It means that he won't be alone! And he'd have someone to talk to. Walking along the side of the Totodile, he had the biggest smile on the his face as Tom listed off various things that Grassveil has to offer.

"Ponds, libraries, forests...they all sound so fun! You must really get around, don't you? I'm glad I met you if so! I bet you are a really fun Pokemon to be around!" He said with a smile. "But anyways...why I'm here exactly? Well, Aileron is my home town, and I sorta came here from there because I was bored with everything happening there. When you know everyone and everything that happens there on a daily basis, it gets kinda mono...monot...it gets boring!" Bo said putting his claw behind his head, feeling silly trying to say a word he didn't know. "I came here to join Grassveil's guild instead of Aileron's because I already knew mostly everyone that worked there, since they lived in town or visited often. It would've been just been like hanging out with them, rather than meeting new Pokemon, y'know? I mean, I've already met you and you sound awesome! And this is just when I got into town!" He said, hugging his claws together and partially skipping along the path.

"So you said you were heading to Pecha Forest, yea? But you don't belong in the guild? Why do you go there, for fun and training? You could always join the guild with me! You'd be my first friend!" Bo said, waving his right claw around in circles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 pm

"Aileron, huh? That's the island up in the clouds, right? I suppose it would get boring talking to the same people all the time, but I've never really had a problem with it. The monotony is kind of comforting, to me. Don't get me wrong; meeting new people is awesome, but hanging out with people that you already care about is fun too, right?"
Tom raised an eyebrow (Or, well, whatever you call that motion, considering that he doesn't have eyebrows) when the gilgar invited him to join up with him. Truth to tell, joining the guild had never been far from his mind but...
"... I'm not sure. It certainly seems fun, but I've had a lot going through my mind lately. I need to sort everything out before I consider committing myself to the guild. I wouldn't mind exploring, though." Tom smiled at the gilgar, as the duo passed a large white building. "That's the library. Do you read often, Bo?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:51 am

"Oh, well...I get what you mean about that. I just felt like I needed to meet someone new. I'm not really one for mono...that word you used. I liked new things to happen, and like to meet new people. If that only happens once in a while..." He scuffs his bottom claw on the ground, showing his troubled thoughts. "Anyways, I've already started, so I can't really turn back. Well, I COULD, but it'd be sorta useless." He puts his claw behind his head yet again.

Tom told him how he wasn't sure about joining, and would rather wait. "Aww, that's too bad....we can still be friends right? I'd be willing to help you with whatever you are going through. Count on me!" He smacked himself in the chest with his claw and buffed his chest out. They passed by the white building that was mentioned before on his directions. Tom then asked him another question about reading.

"Reading? Hrm...I never really though about it. I did read when I was younger, cause the Pokemon who took care of me weren't my real parents to what I know. They'd give me things to look at, letters on the latest stuff to know. They left town a long time ago, though. Sorta miss them..." He was looking at the ground, a bit sullen. "I could always run into them out here....never know..."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:28 am

Eva opened the door and walked outside the libary, 3 books balanced on her head, and one book she was reading. She walked outside of the libary, the books teetering dangerously but held. Oblivious to the fact of the teetering books, she read on and kept walking. She was so into the book she was reading, that she didn't notice the duo intil it was to late. The books fell down to earth with a thump and she hurriedly picked them up, "Sorry,sorry,sorry." she said for each book that fell. She reached out for the last book, a detailed list of explorers and their findings. "Sorry," she said scoopiing up the last book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am

Clumsily walking backwards, Bo hadn't realized that he should keep watching where he was going. He had turned around during the earlier conversation so that he wasn't seeing where he was going. Suddenly, he bumped into something behind him and fell over. "Ooof!" He stumbled back and fell on top of some solid objects.

When he got up he realized he full onto a bunch of books, and there was a Oshawott there frantically picking them up, saying sorry several times. "Oh, no! It wasn't your fault, it was mine too! I'm sorry as well! Here, lemme help you." He picks up one of the books and passes it to the Oshawott. "Nice too meet you. I'm Borein, but you can call me Bo." He tilted his head and showed off a little grin.

Another water Pokemon? Is this village called Grassveil or Waterveil? Borein thought to himself.

(I would say continue the posts, but we should wait for anton's end of this little happening. So yea, yay for posting though! I can't wait to have this trio keep talking together. It's up to you if you wanna wait though. It'd be a few days...)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:37 am

(I say wait for Ant's part. I think it would be kinda rude if we continued without him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:15 am

Spoiler:

Tom looked at the Oshawott and Gilgar. Wow, Tom certainly was meeting a lot of new people today. "Huh; Considering I live in this town, I'm kind of amazed by the amount of people I've never spoken to before." He bent down to pick up a book, but found that she was already on it. "So, er... Why all the books?" Tom liked reading too, but he always borrowed them one at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm

"Um...." Eva wondered how to explain this, "I was researching about guild members and explorers becaues I want to be one....but I never went up to the Guild itself...and I'm a fast reader." she said balancing 2 books on each arm. "I'm Ever, but you can call me Eva and I come from Rainfront Town, and what's your name?" she asked Tom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 am

Bo's eyes lit up like sparklers. He found his first Pokemon who was aspiring to be explorer like him! At least, someone that wasn't Tom and sounded like they were at least interested in it more than him. "Ohh, another person interested in the exploring! I love this town already! And you are from Rainfront? That means we have someone from each village here!" Borein said. He then quickly threw his claw over Tom's neck and leaned on him. Or at least, what neck Totodiles have. "And this here is Tommy boy! I just met him not long before now, but I can already feel we're gonna be best friends!" He stared down at Tom, still grinning his face off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticipation! [Closed]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next