Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Anticipation! [Closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bo had finally made his way to Grassveil Town. He was finally able to get away from his home and go somewhere new! New Pokemon to meet, new things to see and talk about...he couldn't wait to get started!

...except he was lost...

"Darn it, I really should've asked for directions to the guild here back in my home town. I swear I passed this shop back there 3 time already." He looked back at building that looked strangely familiar. "Maybe if I keep searching around I can find another Pokemon that knows the way? A lot of these shops don't seem to be open yet, too. Maybe I'm here too early in the day?" He sighed. The streets where he was going through seemed a bit more lackluster than he expected them to be. He really shouldn't have had such high hopes.

He continued flying down the road, hoping to run into another Pokemon that could help him figure out where to go. He wanted to find someone to talk to, at the very least.

Last edited by Tragar on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 pm

Bo gasped. "O-oh dear. Well, she must've had some reason to do that. I'm sorry to hear that...were you two close?" He said, putting his claws in front of his mouth when he said that. "O-oh, I shouldn't ask things like that. Sorry!" He thought of a way to change the subject. He hates sad situations.

Bo then decided to respond to how everyone didn't know many other foreigners. "I dunno, I think we are all similar, but just different cases. I've only ever lived in Aileron, and have only flown down to the nearby forests at the most to help gather things. At least you've both been in town long enough to know where things are." He sighed. He really should've brought a map..."Either way, having something in common is nice. Better than nothing, right?" He put on his usual grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:25 am

Tom smiled. "Yeah, I guess you're right."
Having already talked about Cynthia, Tom's mind was beginning to drift. No, not to Cynthia herself, but to... to what had happened. "Hey, what do you guys think of evolution?" Tom looked at Bo and Eva curiously. 'Do you guys want to evolve later, or are you happy the way you are? Because personally, I don't ever want to evolve."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 am

She stopped and was rather suprised at the question, rather put up in the air like that. "Personally, I couldn't care less about evolving, unless... if either of you two are in danger if evolving saves you, then yes I would evolve." She said seriously. Then she continued walking like nothing ever happened.

My Patron Troll!:

Character Records~:

Avatar made by this lovely person~
Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_msa10rDtbT1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 am

"Huh, I never really thought about it. Being a Gliscor would be pretty awesome, but I think I'd look pretty scary. I wouldn't want to know what I'd be like if people freaked out at how I look. So yea, I'd probably stay as a Gligar for a long time." Bo answered. He then looked around where he was. It was completely different, and he couldn't even see the library anymore.

"Wow, we were talking so much, I didn't realize how far from the library we got. Are we almost to the guild?" Bo wondered, feeling like flying in the air to see if he could look for it from where they are at. He decided not to though, because it would probably be rude or something to the others. He wasn't sure how they'd react, at the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Tom looked around. "Wait a minute... Dude, did we actually pass the guild?" Tom looked behind and saw the huge, supposedly unmissable building. "Dude, how could we miss the guild?!" Tom laughed at his lack of attentiveness. "Man, I think that's a new record; three people, all together, and all of them pass buy the guild without noticing it."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 pm

"And now we have to put it in the records." she shook her head, "To the guild! Again..." she added the last part. "Let's try not missing it again!" she said almost laughing. She started walking towards the guild.

My Patron Troll!:

Character Records~:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Bo turns back around see the large building they were talking about. It wasn't that far away though. He was surprised in himself that he didn't even question Tom about it. "I guess that's what happens when you are having fun talking!" He said, sticking his tongue out like the common Gligar would, adding in a wink of sorts for his own flavor. He then thought of something.

"Hey you guys, if we are going to be a team, what should we call ourselves? You guys would be able to have a easy name, but with me on the team it'd be harder to come up with one. Got any ideas?" He said, putting his claw to his chin to come up with some himself. He's terrible with coming up with names though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 am

"Well, we all come from different places, and yet we all found ourselves here. Maybe we could incorporate that?" Tom looked from the Oshawott to the Gilgar. "Maybe something like Team Unite?" Soon after saying that, though, Tom laughed. "Nah, nah, never mind. Sounds too... generic. Or something."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:48 am

She thought for a moment. "How about, Team Diversity? No...sounds kinda weird... How about Team Trinity?" she asked the crew, "Trinity has a nice ring to it, and it means a group of three..."

My Patron Troll!:

Character Records~:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 am

"Those names all sound awesome! Ugh, you guys sure are quick at thinking about stuff...I don't even know where to start..." He thought real hard, which was a strain to him. He didn't like thinking much, and was more a guy of action. "Um...well, the most I can think of is Blue Brigade. I mean, I'm not blue and all but I really like the color." He points his left claw to the blue sash on his right arm. "I made it myself back when I was little, and have had it ever since."

The names they both gave sounded so much cooler than his. If he did choose one, he'd have gone with Unite, but he didn't want to hurt Eva's feelings, so he kept quiet about his decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:22 am

"Team Trinity has a nice ring to it, but I agree that blue should probably be incorporated in the name." Tom stopped walking as the trio found themselves in front of the Guild. "Well, here we are. Hm, maybe we could use a variant of the word "blue" like Sapphire or Cyan. OH! I've got it! The Turquoise Trinity!" Tom grinned. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:27 am

She thought for a moment then grinned. "Sounds like a neat name Tom! What do you think Bo?" She asked the Gligar.

My Patron Troll!:

Character Records~:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:24 am

"Ohh, that sounds awesome! Turqo..T..Truckoise Trinity! Um...is that right?" He said, smiling. He didn't realize he had said it wrong. "It's settled then! Trucktoise Trinity! Man, I'm so psyched!" He shouted, clapping his claws together.

They were now at the entrance to the Guild. Bo was actually rather nervous, so much so that he didn't want to be the first one going inside. He sorta motioned this with his body, leaning a little away from the door, but still making it look like he was just talking to the others. "Y-you can go in first, Tom. You made the name, so I think you should be the leader." Bo said, trying to cover up his nervousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 pm

(Let's try to prolong this for at least 1 more post, OK? That way, we'll have 3 full pages. Read the rules to understand the significance of that statement)

Tom grinned. "Alright, let's go, Turquoise Trinity!" He began walking in before stopping as he realized the significance of Bo's statement. "Wait, I'm the leader? I thought you'd be the leader; it was your idea in the first place!"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"Wait, we should have established who is leader in the first place!" she put her head in her hands then looked up. "...We need to figure out who is leader first..,voting isn't going to work..." she mumbled.

My Patron Troll!:

Character Records~:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipation! [Closed]   Anticipation! [Closed] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anticipation! [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum