Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Nightmare

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:29 am

Read this first; it is a prequel to this RP. This RP is set one day after the prequel, and 5-6 days after Tom's trek in Monochrome falls.

The world was pitch black. Tom looked around, calling for someone to come. "Tom." He stopped, and faced the person who spoke; a golden Riolu. Her stomach was slashed open, and her eyes looked dead. She faced Tom, and tear rolled down from her eye... "You didn't help me," she whispered. Tom backed away slowly, but for every step he made, the Riolu walked two steps forward. "Why didn't you save me?" she whispered again. There was only a foot's difference. He turned to the other direction and started running. She didn't give chase, but he could still hear her whispers. "You killed me." "Why did you leave?"
"Shut up!" Tom shouted as he kept on running. He didn't care where he went, he only wanted to get away. His eyes were closed; he didn't want to see anything. Just then, he tripped on something, but managed to keep relatively balanced. He looked on the floor, and there was the head of Krystal. Her eyes kept on looking at Tom as he ran, and it opened it's mouth to ask him a question;
"Why?"

Tom awoke with a start near at the entrance of Grassveil Town. What had happened? Why was he here, on the street? "Oh god, what happened...?"
And then it all came back to him; Black Spear Mountain Range, the red path, Cynthia...
Krystal. Oh god, she was killed right before his eyes! Tom puked what little remained in his stomach. "Oh, Arceus..." He started staggering to... somewhere. Tom had no specific location in mind.

Last edited by antonm1107 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 am

Walking back to Grassveil, Nate was just about to the entrance when he noticed the totodile staggering around the street. He didn't seem to be going anywhere specifically, just wandering. Nate shrugged and was about to keep walking when he noticed the vomit too. That can't be good... He thought, and walked over to Tom. "Hey, are you alright? You don't look too good." He asked.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:07 am

"I... I'm fine..." Tom looked blearily at the Pikachu who was walking up to him. "I'm just..."
You killed me
Tom looked behind him; was that Krystal? No, no, she was dead, there was noone there. He laughed to himself. "Ah, hell, I think I'm going crazy..." He looked down sadly. There, at his feet, was Krystal's decapitated head. "GAH!" He jumped backwards, eyes wide and focused on it. He blinked, and looked at the head. Or, rather, where it was. He felt bile come through his throat, and again he puked onto the floor again.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:15 am

"Hey!" Nate said, looking at Tom and grabbing his shoulders to keep him still. "There's nothing wrong here that I can see. Now please, what's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked, trying to ignore the smell of the bile so he wouldn't get sick as well. Something seemed seriously wrong with the totodile, and now Nate felt a need to know what was happening.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:28 am

"The Black Spear Mountain Range... They killed someone there..." Tom suppressed more bile from coming out. "There was so much blood. So much...."
Krystal stood in front of the Grovyle, trying to hold on to her intestines.
Behind them stood Cynthia. Smirking.

He couldn't hold it back any longer; more vomit fell to the floor, and tears welled up in his eyes. "Cynthia... What happened to you..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Nate looked at Tom, and tried to think about what he was saying. He said something about the Black Spear Mountains, and someone was killed, The name Cynthia was also mentioned. "Is Cynthia the one who died?" He asked, trying to figure out what went on.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Tom looked up; he had forgotten that the Pikachu was there. "N... No... it was a Riolu..."
Blood
"A grovyle did it... cut her head clean off... And Cynthia just watched..." A tear fell to the floor. "Hell, I just watched... I didn't do anything to help..."
You killed me.
"I didn't mean to..." Tom dropped to his knees; he was sobbing uncontrollably.
Why?
"Make it stop... Make it stop..."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:58 pm

"There probably wasn't anything you could do. At least you're still alive after that." Nate responded, crouching down so he was at Tom's level now. "I can't make whatever is happening stop right now, that's something you'll need to do over time." He told him.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Tom laughed a hollow laugh. "I wasn't able to protect her... I was too scared... I need to train..." Tom looked in the direction of the guild building. "Yes... I have to train..." He ignored his stomach's begs for food and started staggering to the building. "I have to stop Cynthia..." Tom fell over, the blackness of unconsciousness threatening to overtake him.
Why didn't you save me?
"I have to..." And with that, his mind began to dwell in the realm of nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:20 am

"Wait, you shouldn't-" Nate started to say, and then saw Tom fall over. "Hey!" He yelled over to him and ran over towards him, shaking him a bit. "Hey, are you awake? Come on!" He said, hoping for some kind of reaction. He looked around the area, trying to see if there was anyplace to find something to help the totodile. Nate was new to the area, and didn't know of a place nearby anyway.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 am

Starfire was about to head out to the Small pond when she saw Tom on the ground. "Tom!!" she shouted running towards the two Pokemon. She stood over Tom and looked at him with worried eyes. "What happened to him?" she asked the Pikachu.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:10 am

Grovyle grinned at him, his leaf blade ready. Tom backed away, afraid, but found himself too weak to do so. He looked down, and there on the floor, all of his insides laid.
"If you're truly afraid, run." Cynthia said from behind the Grovyle. Tom looked back to find Krystal looking at him.
"Help me..." Tom begged the Riolu; he was so weak.
"You couldn't help me; you deserve this." The golden Riolu's head dropped off and rolled onto Tom's feet.

"Help... Me..." Tom moaned in his sleep, and a small puddle of tears formed on the ground beneath him. He had clutched his stomach and was now shivering uncontrollably on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:16 am

"I don't know, I just found him here when I was coming into town. He seems sick, and he said someone he knew was killed. Is there anywhere we can bring him right now?" He asked the vulpix, and looked back down at Tom. "Don't worry, we'll help you." He said to him, waiting for the vulpix to answer.
Back to top Go down

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:27 am

"Tom don't worry we'll help you. Tell me what he said." Starfire said to the Pikachu. She may be able to help Tom in her own way. Could this be because of this cynthia? she thought.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 am

"Alright. He said that he was in the Black Spear Mountains, and he was with a Riolu. At some point a Grovyle killed the Riolu, and someone named Cynthia was there too, and she just watched as the riolu died. He was just saying he had to stop Cynthia, before he passed out again on the ground." He told the Vulpix, and looked back down at Tom. "Now please, where can we take him? We can't just leave him out like this." He asked her, wanting to get Tom off the street as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmare   Nightmare Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmare
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next