Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Random Idea Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:01 pm

So I imagined a bunch of people from the real world, that somehow are in a virtual world and they have the abilities of some videogame characters. And... yeah I've got nothing after that. ^^'

So, either we make an RP like that and smooth out the details here, or we'll discuss other ideas by you guys to help you with the details! :D

Either way is fine with me!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:41 am

So a random type of game that allows you to pick and choose certain characters and copy their abilities and traits and then use these abilities to fight off stuff in the game, then SAO type stuff happens and they get trapped and have to beat their way outta the thing by destroying bunch of stuff and having weird awesome explosions and techno raves.

That's my input on it.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:46 am

LOL Rez, pretty much. And I want the bad guys to explode Michale Bay style now Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:04 am

Yes, explosions are nice, very nice. It would also be the sort of thing like a game but not a game where you have to do everything kinda like VR and then they'd get trapped and stuff and the guy who did it would be the final boss cause ya know story line and stuff has to happen and then talking cats because why not, also giant tower of bosses that like to kill you and the final boss will be on the top cause why not.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:19 am

Great idea. And what if the characters start with the powers the characters whose powers they have start with. Then if they defeat a boss, they unlock an ability.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:26 am

Fantastic idea. Though i was gonna say there should be a lot of bosses since a normal boss rush doesn't last that long, so how about it's the player that actual deals the most damage during the fight gets a power, that way the Players would have to be engaged in the fight and try to work together while also trying to deal the most damage.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:35 am

Huh, cool. But it being an rp, and not a game, I think we'd gonna need some sort of system (Hey! Alliteration!) for that.

Also, as we're role-playing it, I think a boss rush would be longer than expected. Also, along with some original bosses, how about bringing a boss from each game the characters powers come from. (If we do that, I will gladly kill Sigma.)

(BTW, if we in fact do do this, I call Zero's abilities.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:40 am

That is true that is very true and i can not think of a way to do that right now.

Yes powerful bosses from the games, though since it's a character does it have to be the main character cause there are some badass side characters also.

(In that case I'll just take Biometal Z)
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 2:43 am

(XD)

Hmm... I guess side characters too.

Last edited by StarBright24 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:19 am

Yall done pretty much unknowingly copying an old rp of mine?
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1496-life-sign-up

Let's see, we got real people stuck in video game world, they get to choose their own abilities, have to beat bosses to unlock abilities, check check and check.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 4:25 am

Hey look Code Lyoko.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:24 pm

Well wow. That IS very similar.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:37 pm

Soooo.... making this roleplay would pretty much be (ironically) reviving "Life". Okay! XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Idea Thread   Random Idea Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Idea Thread
Page 1 of 1