Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:25 am

First topic message reminder :

In the far off lands there is a place called Hogwarts. They are said to have trained the best wizards and witches of all time. But in a less known location, there are 4 schools to be constantly competing with each other. They all specialize in a different magic and teach their students a special magic. No friendships are to be made outside of the school. But some disobey this rule. When you are caught you get outcast, wands are taken away and you are left to experince the outside world. Now you are a bit caught up, here are the schools.

Lughbridge
Values: Intelligence
Teaches: Mainly defence, mild transfiguration and charms
Special magic: Invisiblity, the abilty to transfigure themselves to the point nobody can see them. Keep in mind that they can still feel you or if they are really advanced, sence you.
Color: Sea blue

Alalaran
Values: Bravery
Teaches: Mainly offencive magic, and potions
Special magic: Destruction, very powerful they can destroy many objects, but timewise the bigger and more complex the object the longer it takes to destroy and some are impossible to destroy
Color: Fire red

Thermoth
Values: Wits
Teaches: Transfiguration, Potions and Charms
Special magic: Animagus, The abilty to turn into an animal at will.
Color: White

Erosite
Values: Beauty
Teaches: Charm, and potions
Special magic: Love, can make people attracted to the wizard/witch in question, but only works on different gender.

How the application should be formatted
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (optional):
Wand:
School:

Example:
Name: Kierra Parker
Personality: Kierra is a studious girl, who almost always follows the rules. She always wants to do 120 percent but her antisocial nature tends to prevent her from getting the better way, making her seem not so bright as she really is. She tends to have books more as her friends as humans but if you become her friend then you would be a close friend.
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History: Before she came to the school, Kierra was constantly bullied because of her weird nature. She tried to be more friendly but that led to more teasing because they all thought she wanted to be a "Cool kid" when all she wanted was a friend. She slowly developed this nature after years of being bullied and teased by her "Friends". But the biggest change in her life was when her parents died in a car crash. Only she the one with powers survived. She from then on devoted herself to her studies and is that way ever since.
Wand: 11 and a half inches jasmine with the hair of a unicorn
School: Lughbridge

Note:Special magic can only be used by the people in the corosponding school EXCEPT for a special reason.

Note2: I will allow you to take any school BUT if one gets to many and another gets none then I will say no more students in that school, ect.

Edit: I figured something out. IT'S A SCHOOL so there should be teachers xD and headmasters, if anyone wants to be one, it would be on a first come, first serve basis. Erosite: 3 teachers, 1 headmaster, Thermoth: 4 teachers, 1 headmaster, Alalaran : 3 teachers, 1 headmaster, Lughbridge: 4 teachers, 1 headmaster.
If you decide to be a teacher/headmaster, replace age with occupation.

Last edited by Sakura on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : THANK YOU ANT FOR COMING UP WITH THE NAMES <3)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:31 pm

(Alright, then. Now that we've cleared that up, maybe we should do a time skip? Unless you want to rp the entire class chronologically XD)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 am

xD Maybe wait for Drawr to post, unless Zane never got to class? But either way, i think Drawr should post, maybe?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 am

(Timeskip is fine with me :D . We can assume he made it just on time ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Okay then. Time ZOOOM~~~~)
Kierra just made her teacup grow legs and waddle across the desk when Olivine said class was over. With an almost lazy wave of the wand, all the charmed teacups stopped waddling,and lost their legs. Although, the ones that were on the ground...stayed on the ground. Kierra slid out of her seat, and glanced at Zane. Sometimes she wondered if the only reason he was on time almost all the time was because his last name was so far down the alphabet. Kierra shook her head, she didn't want to think these disloyal thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Roxy's stomach harmonized with Mrs. Variel's trademark bell, telling her that it was the end of class and the beginning of the lunch break. "Favourite time of school~" the girl chirped, grabbing the cage with her homework (a hamster that she was supposed to transfigurate into a tennis ball) and getting out of there. Now to find the others. Eating all alone was pretty boring, after all. She managed to catch them as they exited the classroom, and rushed over to them. "Ki, Bro, wait up!" she called, waving her free arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 am

Zane turned his head at the sound of his name. He waved with a grin on his face.
"Hey, Sis, what's up?" After the greeting he returned his attention to Kierra. "Holy shoot, I was almost late for class today." he scratched the back of his head.
"Well, its a good thing i was only in the library. If I'd have been any farther..." He let a second pass before starting a new line of conversation.
"Hey, did you listen to me before? You didn't go near the place I told you right?"
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:24 am

"Good thing your name is almost last in the entire class! Oh."
She added, "So that's where you were...You looking for something?" She added.
"You never got to finish your warning," Kierra pointed out, "Mr. Adlis was coming to get you, so right before you completed your message, you were out of the place. Like in a snap." Suddenly she snapped her fingers, to get the point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am

"What place?" Roxy asked. This warning had piqued her interests, and she wasn't going to let her brother off the hook until she heard it. "May I, as your sister and fellow trickster hear it, as well?" she asked, before giving Zane and Kierra a mischevous eyebrow wiggle. "Or is it perhaps a secret for your girlfriend~" she joked...or did she? Honestly, she wasn't entirely sure, herself...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:10 am

Zane shot a quick, annoyed glare at Roxy, but said nothing else on the subject.
"Potions lab." Zane said. He scratched the side of his chin and continued talking with a straight face.
"Apparently someone mixed the wrong solutions together. Blew up and covered the whole room in black sooty stuff." He shrugged. "It wasn't hazardous, but we had to clear out anyways. Now Mr. Aldis is looking for me." Zane checked over his shoulder. "Can't let him find me juuust yet... soon."
After a second's pause his eyes brightened as he remembered something.
"Oh! Library! Almost forgot." He looked at Kierra and Roxy. "I need help finding this one book. Its actually kinda important that I find it before..." He looked behind him again. "Mr. Aldis finds me."
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Kierra shrugged it off. Zane wasn't her boyfriend, whatever anyone said.
"I see.." she said simply, potions had it's many accidents. Sometimes, it might be better to drop the subject, the people wouldn't have many injorys or the such. She thought jokingly. Truth is it interested her.
"Sure. What book?" Kierra wondered aloud. "It could be a banned book. If so, I highly doubt any teachers going to let us get it."

Last edited by Sakura on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL yeah...*Hawkward*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:11 pm

(GIRLfriend? XD)

"Potions. That's all there is to say on the matter." Roxy commented with a shudder. Her first impression of potions hadn't exactly been the best one. Who even thought it would be a good idea to place ingredient bottles that close to each other, anyway? "But yeah, Kierra's right." she added, changing the subject. "It would probably be really hard to get permission to the banned section of the library, and even if Kierra gets it, they'd never allow a first-year student like me in there." she muttered with a small sigh. "I don't think I'll be much help in finding it, bro. Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Zane scratched his head. 'It shouldn't be in the ban book department... i think..." He mused over it while he walked into a large room. Chandeliers hung from the ceiling and large tables filled the space in the room. Other students were already there, seated and talking among themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:25 pm

"...you think." Kierra mumbled dubiously then looked up, "So what kind of book are you looking for? It would be a bit easier if you would say the title, but just the type of book you are looking for is fine." She questioned, then stopped walking. Suddenly there was a light clip cloping of footsteps from behind. Kierra glanced quickly behind then hissed, "Roxy, Zane, I think that's Mr. Aldis!"
(Is it okay that I bring in the "Professor Snape" of this school out?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm

"Not now..." Roxy moaned almost inaudibly, although the more proper term would be "Not ever". She didn't really know Mr. Aldis all that well, but Zane did, and she took his word for how he was. Alas, her first impression with him during potions had unfortunately matched what her brother told her to a T.

Grabbing a nearby history book, she quickly turned towards the other. "Is this the one you meant, the one about the goblin rebellions of the 1700's?" She said, hopefully clearly enough for the professor to hear without it sounding fake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 am

"What? No...". His voice died down as he spotted the professor enter the room. He quickly ducked under the table, hoping he hadn't been seen. "Let's...let's just get to the library as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)   Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarvaih (<random name i came up with xD)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next