Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaving the Nest (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leaving the Nest (open) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 8:11 am

It was a cold morning the day vulcana made her move. Fog covered the tree tops and large water droplets clung to the leaves. Vulcana lay curled in her woven nest made of string shot and rotting grass. But not long did the youngling stay safe and warm. She had been planning this for weeks now and finally she had the courage. She was going to ask. She woke with a start and quickly swung out of bed onto a near by branch. She stretched herself the best her stubby legs would allow and crawled her way to the large beautifly that was busy fluttering about gathering up food for breakfast. The little larvesta made a hissing noise to try and get her father's attention however the beautifly was busy setting up a big pile of berries. Tomato berries vulcana's favorite. This made her almost want to give up on leaving she would miss home far to much but she refused to back down now.

She let out another hiss this time getting his attention. "Whats up sweetheart? Not like the berries I picked out?" Vulcana shook her head trying to keep her cool the best she could. "Dad..no berries today...no berries ever again." Her father tilted his head in confusion. This made her almost weep "Dad i'm leaving!" The beautifly dropped one of the rip berries to the ground below leaving a red splat on the wet grass. It looked almost like a murder scene. "w..what?! You can't just go, you have no idea what is out their!" her father screeched. She shook her head "I have to dad if I don't I'll never learn what its really like to be a fire type." He paused for a moment and then sighed heavily. "Fine, your mother would want this for you one day and I guess today is that day. However don't come back here until you have learned to use that little fire of yours. Don't make this journey a waste and for arceus sakes stay safe."

Now here she was lost. Vulcana lay atop a branch a few feet above a clear blue pond staring at herself. She had made it this far but what was she to do now? She was alone and hungry maybe she should have taken at least a few berries.

After about an hour the little larvesta got fed up with herself just doing nothing and moping about. She swung from her branch onto land safely with a skilled string shot. She may not be good with her fire move but with her bug one she was a master weaver. She crawled her way over to the more wooded area to try and find some berries. While she worked she began to soft hum to herself. She wasn't sure what she was singing just little random notes put together until it sounded nice. Then she would repeat it and add different notes to make it sound more like a song. She did end up finding a few berries though not her favorite but she was far to hungry to care. She made a bag out of her string shot to carry them with her tiny front feet. She sat near the pond to stare out at its beauty while she continued humming and washing off the berries in the ponds water. She took care not to get herself wet of coarse.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:13 am

Natsu sat on one side of the lake, he looked slightly mad as a dark Aura was surrounding him, he was currently engaged in some small practice using his Dark Pulse attack. "Come on." He said to himself but he couldn't hold the power inside, the Aura vanished and left Natsu tired. Natsu panted heavily while looking at the ground. "Why, Why do i have to think such bad thoughts to get it to work?" He questioned nothing, Natsu quickly shook his head and sat down on the grass, he was tired, and it was very evident.

"I can't let something like that happen again, I can't die, not now." He told himself head on the ground in slight defeat, a few days ago he ran into a lot of dangerous Pokemon, he didn't like to admit it but he almost died then and there, and before that he fought a group of Pokemon that almost stole his friend, he didn't like that either. "I can't let that happen again, I won't let that happen again." He told himself, admitting to his own weakness was something he hated.

Just the thought of himself dying and his friend getting taken pushed him over the edge and caused a Dark Pulse to random happen, the attack spead to the entire side of the lake he was on, though he didn't seem to care that much.

(Current Placement, Natsu is on the other side of the Pond.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:27 am

Vulcana continued her mindless humming while she worked but was cut off by a strong wind pushed her way from across the lake. She looked up just in time to catch the dissipating dark energy. She flinched a little as a few droplets of water fell onto her red tangled horns and fizzled away into vapor. Being of the soft spoken type she normally would have just walked away but she needed to be strong now. She was on her own until she could handle her fire. She took a deep breath to calm her rattled nerves and ascended to the dark leaved trees above as a way of traveling around the lake faster. She didn't mind walking but she wasn't the fastest on her stubby feet so she preferred to swing from tree to tree as her means of travel. As she made her way across she noticed a dark lump sitting by the lake. She wasn't sure what it was but whatever it is it was alive indicated by its sides moving as it breathed. She was unsure of what to do so she dropped the berries down from the tree. Not so high that they would splat onto the floor but high enough to make a noise that might attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

Natsu looked up to see, berries, Natsu then instinctivly looked up considering if they were there before he blew they'd most likely be blow away by now. "Who's there." Natsu asked not looking for whoever it was, if he did either he or the other Pokemon would look like an idiot, him if the Pokemon hid and the other if it for some reason didn't hide. "If you got caught in that pulse I'm sorry, i lost control of my emotions for a moment." Natsu said worried he had hit someone with his attack, mentally scolding himself for being such a idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:50 am

Vulcana slowly let herself fall halfway down the tree but still hung by her string shot in case there was  need for a quick escape. Her face was mostly covered by her white soft fur but one still might be able to make out her electric blue eyes though it. "oh..um no I'm fine I was across the lake when it happened." Her voice stuttered slightly at first but it grew a little stronger as she continued talking. She fiddled with her hair a little with her front feet. She wasn't sure how to continue the conversation and there was an awkward pause for awhile before she continued. "I'm vulana..I'm sorry if I'm bugging you I was just curious about what happened." She pushed some of her fur out of her face to get a better look at the pokemon. She though he was quite interesting looking. She was so sheltered she didn't know much about many pokemon besides other bug types.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:57 am

Natsu let out a small sigh of relief, he didn't like hitting someone, well if they didn't deserve it. "I'm Natsu, and you're not bugging me, takes a lot to get on my nerve." Natsu said then wondered a bit about her other question, it took a moment but he decided to give the truth. "That move is called dark pulse, it's a pulse of energy created when one things extremely bad thoughts." Natsu said looking at the ground. "That's what i meant by losing control of my emotions." Natsu gave a small sigh then looked up. "I haven't seen a Larvesta around these parts, you just come to town?" he asked figuring it'd be rude to just sit in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:12 am

The larvesta was obviously curious about what dark thoughts he was thinking about but decided that it would be best not to ask. She however was glad that she wasn't bugging the pokemon. Seeing that the pokemon didn't intend to cause harm she let herself fall the rest of the way. She made her way back over to the bag of berries collected them up and crawled her way over to the lake to look out upon the water."Oh, yes it is my first time leaving home. I was hoping that I could find a way to get better at my fire moves. I just can't seem to get my flame going." She paused and looked over at him. "Do you mind me asking what kind of pokemon you are Natsu? I'm only familiar with the pokemon I'v lived around which have been mostly other bug types and the few stray flying types." She still had a lot to learn about the world and was just now realizing how small she really was. She looked down at the berries she had, inspected one and then held it out to Natsu to offer it to him. She was to busy inspecting him that she had forgotten how hungry she was but thought it might be rude not to offer food to him first seeing that he took the time out of his training to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:23 am

"I'm a Zorua, a master of Illusions." Natsu said then smirked. "It'd be better if i show you." Natsu said as he looked at the Larvesta, he closed his eyes and a small purple light surrounded him, his body was encased in a small light then after he looked like, well exactly like Vulcana. "How do i look, awesome huh." Natsu said as he jumped up and went back to his normal form. "I can change into any Pokemon i see, though i still retain my strength and moveset when i change." Natsu looked at the berry and shook his head. "Nah Keep it I'm good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 am

Vulcana jumped back a little when Natsu Changed. It surprised her almost more then that dark pulse had. "Wow! That is amazing I never thought any pokemon could be capable of doing such a thing!" Seeing that he didn't want the berry she had almost dropped after being startled she decided to eat it herself before the zorua could surprise her anymore. After stuffing her face she let out a soft sigh. "I wish I could do something cool and interesting like that but I guess I'm just pretty dull. I can't even pull off an ember right." She lifted her head away from natsu and let out a weak flame that floated for a moment before snuffing out. She looked back at him "Even after I put so much time and effort into it I can't even light up a blade of grass. That is why I left so that maybe I could find another fire type like me to teach me or give me some clues or anything really. I just feel useless now but I'm not giving up." The fires of determination burned bright within her eyes. If only the fire within her belly would burn just as bright.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:31 pm

"I never use Illusion as much as i probably should, i sometimes even forget i can do it." Natsu said mentally face palming, that skill would of come in handy a while ago. "I'm sure you'll be able to do it, anything is possible if you want it hard enough." Natsu said then looked at the sky. "Well almost anything, growing to the size of the city might take a bit longer then learning to fire some embers." Natsu said jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:43 pm

Vulcana chuckled a little then poked softly at the lake water making ripples along its surface. "Yeah I definitely want it pretty hard. So what is there to do around these parts I know little of what is around here." The day overall so far was rather boring besides the surprise encounter with natsu. There had to be something of interest to do with the rest of the day they had. She she tried to think of something while she stared at her contorted refection as the ripples went by.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:49 pm

"Well if you want it hard enough the only way i can think to obtain it is training" Natsu said slightly eager, though that was his solution to everything, even sleep problems could be solved by training to him. "I dunno about fire attacks though, all i can use is dark moves, and cut things with my claws." Natsu said slightly down, he would offer to help out but he had no idea how good he'd be at helping with fire, last he recalled someone he met earlier used fire but wasn't a fire type, though she was a Dragon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:58 pm

The little larvesta lifted herself up a bit and crawled over to where the trees stood high over her. "Training is still training though right? So maybe we could help each other out. I don't really know how to go about it though so maybe you could start us off on this training business?" She turned to face Natsu with a spark of hope in her eyes. Hopefully he could help her or at the very least maybe she could help him. Even if she couldn't get her fire started her journey was still young and there would be many other pokemon to meet along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the Nest (open)   Leaving the Nest (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the Nest (open)
Page 1 of 1