Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TempGuardian

TempGuardian

Poké : 250
Location : What IS location? What is the solid ground of which we stand without the soul that lives within it? How can you really call a location your home when you are missing the one thing that makes a location that which it is?

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello, everyone…

So, as some of you may have seen…namely everyone on the Discord server…I’m leaving PMD RP. RPing with everyone has been a fun experience for me, and Guardian of Hope has helped propel my writing career by giving me my own little audience that enjoys my work in writing. Everyone who I’ve RPed with, you’ve been great. You helped me get comfortable with my writing and I feel like I’m stronger because of it. Writing for this site has helped my characters flourish into some pretty freaking cool Pokémon whom I feel so proud about, and all I guess it took was another friendly face to RP with me as I used said character. I feel very confident in the stories I’m going to be able to share with them, and I’m grateful to the site for giving me this experience.

But being completely honest…this experience hurt.

The site was largely toxic for me, and I’m stepping away to try and heal from it. There are plenty of moments, looking back on things, that I can look at and feel angry towards the site for what it caused in me; a festering of very negative feelings that only served to cause me more harm. With all this said, I’m leaving and will not be coming back, but I wish those of you who were decent individuals the best of luck.

~TempGuardian, Ao3 writer, teller of stories, and future author.

(Edit: I’m putting my request to have Radar not be put up for adoption, and instead archived, in this message per request of Solilo)
Back to top Go down

Leaving
Page 1 of 1