Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaving and why.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monokuma Pikachu

Monokuma Pikachu

Poké : 1140

Leaving and why. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving and why.   Leaving and why. EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 4:06 am

It's isn't just because I'm just enjoying it less, and less everyday due to my inept, It's more because I don't want to make People I befriend feel unsafe around me anymore.

I won't sugar coat it, I've hurt some people here.Verbally and Emotionally. Some, get the abuse more than others. All over my anger, and my vandictiveness over the stupidest and childish things. My need to hurt someone who I felt wronged me. I won't name names to the one I've hurt, but I was pretty cruel to them when they get under my skin, and I constantly abuse their trust so I could dominate them, to make them feel that I'm in control. As much I'm sorry for what I've done, I feel like I won't change as a person. I get worse and worse everyday, and I feel it best to step away from it all before something truly serious happen.

If I'm leaving any characters with someone, I want to leave Alona to Coast, as he has the most experience with her than anyone here. People doing threads with me? Just do whatever you want. I personally don't really care anymore.

I wish everyone good luck.
Back to top Go down

Leaving and why.
Page 1 of 1