Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One bad Joke

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:52 pm

Quote :
Plusle wrote:
One of my friends decided to hide my treasure in Pecha Forest! Please help me get it back! I can't live without it!
» Client: Plusle
» Objective: Find the lost Magnetized rock.
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: Must have an electric type in party to find the rock.
» Difficulty: [F]
» Reward: 2 Apples
» Expiration: 4 months since last attempt. (8/20/15)
» Exploration Points: 10
Azeral and Joey both dropped out of thin air, Azeral managed to land on her feet and didn't check to see if Joey had done the same. Azeral just figured this would be a lot faster then just walking towards the Dungeon, to someone who could teleport that just seemed like a silly idea. "Well, here we are." Azeral said as she looked at the entrance to the mysterious dungeon, it hadn't been very long since Joey and Azeral had their reunion and Azeral thought a mission would be a great way to get the team back on track.

Azeral threw her hood on and opened up her bag, she then took out two sitrus berries from her bag and closed the bag, she ate one of the berries just because she felt she wasted some stanima teleporting herself and Joey to the dungeon, she then looked in Joey's direction. "Want one?" She asked, if he said yes she'd give him one, if no she'd put it away.

Energy: 28 (18-5+15)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Joey 36

No encounter Data

As the duo had taken the paper off the guild request board, the two decided to use teleportation to get there. As they had teleported, yet again Joey was on the ground. He had almost managed to land on his feet however it still was off. Azeral then commenting that they were now here. Joey then got up and looked around. "Yea, we are here." he said with a smile. Azeral then took out a pair of sitrus berries after putting her hood up. She then ate one and then offered the other to Joey. "Sure! Thankyou!" he said as Azeral handed him the berry. He then began to eat the berry as he looked around once more. Once he finished the berry he looked towards Azeral, "So which way should we head first? The paper stated the item is some sort of rock... I don't quite understand how it is a treasure though." he said as he looked at the paper once more. "It doesn't have a description of what the rock looks like... Other than stating an electric type is required to find it." he said as he showed Azeral the paper.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Azeral looked at the paper reading it to herself, Joey was right it had no description on how they were supposed to find it nor what it looked like. "Ya, doesn't even say how having an electric type'll help, though it must be important considering it says 'Can't live without it'." Azeral crossed her arms and thought about it for a moment, Joey'd know more about using electricity to do something then her. "Maybe, it attracts lighting, like if you shoot a bolt it'd go for it." Azeral said, that was the only way she thought it'd work, that or Joey could just sense the item.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Joey 36

No encounter Data
Joey thought for a moment as Azeral thought about how the item could be found. "hmm... I haven't heard of a rock that does that before..." he said as he looked towards Azeral. Requires an electric type for this mission... he thought once more. He then thought about it for a moment then got an idea. He then quickly opened his bag and took out his personally treasure... A thunderstone. "Maybe..." he said to himself as he placed it on the ground in front of him. He then shot a bolt of energy into the stone to see if it had any effects.... Sadly it didn't. The stone had no change to it, nor did he feel anything. "I don't know, we should probably just start looking... It can't be an ordinary rock..." he said as he put the stone back in his bag.

"Why else would an electric type be needed for the mission?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Azeral read the poster again, she hoped they'd be able to find the item in question though her reason was slightly selfish in it's own regard. "Well guess we have to cross that bridge when we come to it." Azeral said as she smiled at Joey. "Guess I'm lucky my partner is a electric type, or else I'd have to sit around staring at each stone i past." Azeral said as she turned around and walked into the dungeon, though Azeral did take note that was a thunder stone Joey was holding. "Guess once you evolve you'll get to evolve again."
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Joey 36

Joey giggled at the comment about her having to stare at each stone. He then followed alongside Azeral as she had turned around to travel into the dungeon. Azeral then made a comment about when he evolved, he would get to evolve again. "Huh? Evolve again?" he said as he looked towards the Ralts, continuing along the pathway into the dungeon. "What do you mean?" he questioned. He wasn't aware that the stone would make him evolve once the conditions for it was met.

As he traveled along the path, he felt a twinge in his tail as he walked. Despite feeling it, he ignored it as he was distracted. Nope, wasn't the rock... Although it would have been a clue...
((If the roll is nothing but pokemon, do not encounter all at once...))
Coaster carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
One bad Joke WYrEDCu , One bad Joke HUdHrl3 , One bad Joke DJuONJb , One bad Joke D79y4LB , One bad Joke O9xqXFR , One bad Joke HUdHrl3 , One bad Joke W6tXtbK , One bad Joke DJuONJb , One bad Joke O9xqXFR , One bad Joke 4LTlrqA
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:47 pm

Azeral looked at Joey, in her the caravan of Pokemon she grew up with she learned a lot of things and figured it was basic knowledge. "You don't know? When you evolve into a Pikachu you can use that stone to evolve once more." Azeral told Joey with a puzzled look on her face, she figured that was basic knowledge, hadn't Joey's parents told ... oh ya that's right, thank Arceus she didn't say that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Joey 18

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(2) Sticks
(1) Watmel Berry

Pokemon
Hostile, Neutral, Unknown, Friendly

(2) Exeggcute
(2) Pineco
(1) Hoothoot
(1) Murkrow
Joey stopped for a moment as Azeral said that he could use the stone to evolve. He then opened his bag and took the stone out once more. This time holding onto it as he looked back towards Azeral. "This can make me evolve?.." he said in a tone that showed that he didn't know about this information. He looked at the stone again... This time keeping his gazed fixed upon it. "No... I don't want it to." he said shaking his head. His voice seemed slightly stressed. He held onto the item closely. He then started walking again as he held onto the item. "This stone is all I have left of my home..." he said quietly as he walked. "It was on a shelf in my home... Something I would be given when I was older..." he added.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 pm

Azeral looked at Joey then back to the stone. "I understand." Azeral said with a small smile, she was kinda glad she told him that, it would of been bad if Joey had randomly touched the stone and evolved, that'd be a bit weird and sad for him. "Let's just focus on how were gonna find that stone." Azeral said as she started to look around while walking, she wanted to find the item fast, not for any real reason she just wanted the people at the guild to be impressed.

Rezikun carried out 6 launched of one Pecha Forest :
One bad Joke PH4C7tP , One bad Joke P6v4XNN , One bad Joke O9xqXFR , One bad Joke PopjRW4 , One bad Joke PopjRW4 , One bad Joke O9xqXFR
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 1:57 am

Joey 18

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(2) Sticks
(1) Watmel Berry

Pokemon

(2) Exeggcute
(2) Pineco
(1) Hoothoot
(1) Murkrow

Azeral Encounters

Items
(1) Pecha Berry
(2) Blast Seed

Pokemon
Hostility unknown
(2) Pineco

"Yea... Lets go find it." he said as he looked at his stone one more time... He let out a light sigh as he put the stone back into his exploration bag. He then continued walking along the pathway. "So touching the stone will cause me to evolve?" he asked as he walked along the forest path. Bushes on each side of them, a few berries that didn't seem usable at the moment. He kept his eyes out for the item in question... However, the dumbest part is... What exactly are they looking for... All it says is that it is a rock... There are rocks all over the place of any shape and size! Joey looked from side to side as they passed by possibly a dozen rocks so far that were scattered on the pathway.

"I don't see any that are out of the ordinary..." he said with a slight sigh. He then decided to start picking at a few rocks as they passed by them. Joey then heard a cry from above. This caused Joey to flinch and look up. "Murkrow!" he shouted as he attempted to jump out of the way of the pokemon.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:04 am

Azeral nodded, she wondered how Joey could not know how those stones worked, though she did have her mother teach her about most of the things in this world, Joey didn't get that chance. Azeral kept an eye out for whatever they needed, it was harder then she thought i'd be, couldn't the person looking put a description of what the stone looked like not just what it was called. Just as Azeral got annoyed she saw a small glowing object, she headed over to the object to inspect what it was, going a bit closer she saw what it was, and it was a explosive trap. Azeral jumped back as she activated it but was a bit to late and the trap blew up next to her causing some damage.

Azeral laid on the ground disorientated, she shook her head and looked up to see a Murkrow dash at Joey. Sadly Azeral couldn't get up to help, she needed a moment to get her bearings.

Energy=16. (28-12)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:16 am

Joey 18

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(2) Sticks
(1) Watmel Berry

Pokemon

(2) Exeggcute
(2) Pineco
(1) Hoothoot
(1) Murkrow

Azeral Encounters

Items
(1) Pecha Berry
(2) Blast Seed

Pokemon
Hostility unknown
(2) Pineco

Joey then heard an explosion as he had been attempting to dodge the birds attack from above. This caused him to hesitate as he looked towards the sound. The pokemon then struck him and he was down on the ground. The pokemon then flew up behind him and landed next the tiny mouse pokemon.

Joey groaned as he got up. He then quickly turned around to see the bird pokemon standing nearby... It clearly didn't want him here. It wasn't too worried about the ralts at the time being as it saw what had happened to it.

Joey then shouted for it to back off. This only seemed to cause it to prepare to take off. It was clearly not following the pichu's demand. Joey's cheeks sparking with electricity. It didn't exactly understand him it seemed as it started to come charging in from the sky once more. Not even paying attention to the clear threat the pichu was showing with the electricity it welded... As the bird got close Joey fired off a round of energy at the bird. It caused the bird stop dead in its tracks as it fell to the ground. Shaking its head it seemed to be a bit angry... And a bit hurt at the same time.

"Go home!" he shouted at it as he fired another bolt of energy at the bird. The bird still not taking the hint as it charged once again. This time it started spinning as it flew... Its beak starting to glow as it sped up to a scary speed. Joey noticed this a bit late as he attempted to jump out of the way. Striking his side as he jumped. This threw the little pokemon off to the side causing him to lose his balance as he tumbled next to Azeral.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 2:25 am

By now Azeral had managed to regain her composure, she shakingly stands up and looks at Joey fall next to her, this made Azeral get slightly mad at the bird for hurting her teammate. looking around she found a small seed near her location, not bothering to check to see what type off seed it was she picked it up and teleported into one of the trees above, she was above the tree and fell on one of the branches nearby her body making a small amount of noise as it did.

Azeral stared at the flying bird for a moment before throwing the seed at the bird, Azeral hopped she hit the flying Pokemon with the seed.

Energy: 16
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:58 am

Joey 18

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(2) Sticks
(1) Watmel Berry

Pokemon

(2) Exeggcute
(1) Pineco
(1) Pineco
(1) Hoothoot
(1) Murkrow

Azeral Encounters

Items
(1) Pecha Berry
(1) Blast Seed -1 item

Pokemon
Hostility unknown
(2) Pineco

Joey got up as soon as he could after his fall. Noticing Azeral had vanished from the area. "Azeral?" he said as he looked around but quickly spotted the bird heading straight for him once more. He then got down on all fours as he charged up once more. He didn't want to chance it... Just as he felt there was enough energy. He fired it at the bird... As it struck the bird there was an explosion where the bolt hit the bird. Joey didn't notice the seed hit the bird, but it sure did hit!

The bird then collapsed to the ground. Joey wondering what exactly happened... His electricity doesn't do that... Does it? "Azeral?" he said as he looked around in a circle. "Where did you go?" he said as he continued to look around, then decided to look up. Spotting the ralts on top of a branch in the tree above him. "What are you doing up there? Did you perhaps do that?" he said as he glanced towards the bird. Burn marks all over the poor thing from the electricity and the explosion that soon followed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:08 am

Azeral couldn't help but smile as the seed hit the bird dead on, she watched the Pokemon fall down and collapse to the ground below. Azeral stood for a moment before she heard her name being called, she looked down to see Joey calling her name, she was going to shout that she was up in the tree but it seems the Pichu managed to find her before she could utter a word. "I teleported up here to get a better angle on the Murkrow, and yup i threw a blast seed." Azeral said as she jumped down, teleporting as she did she landed on the ground with a soft thump as her small body impacted the ground.

Azeral looked at the Pokemon for a moment before looking at Joey. "Well, do you feel anything, like the stone?" Azeral asked still thinking it might have something to do with Joey's lighting affinity, that or it was just attracted to electricity, maybe that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One bad Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke Empty

Back to top Go down

One bad Joke
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next