Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One bad Joke

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

One bad Joke - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Quote :
Plusle wrote:
One of my friends decided to hide my treasure in Pecha Forest! Please help me get it back! I can't live without it!
» Client: Plusle
» Objective: Find the lost Magnetized rock.
» Place: Pecha Forest
» Restrictions: Must have an electric type in party to find the rock.
» Difficulty: [F]
» Reward: 2 Apples
» Expiration: 4 months since last attempt. (8/20/15)
» Exploration Points: 10
Azeral and Joey both dropped out of thin air, Azeral managed to land on her feet and didn't check to see if Joey had done the same. Azeral just figured this would be a lot faster then just walking towards the Dungeon, to someone who could teleport that just seemed like a silly idea. "Well, here we are." Azeral said as she looked at the entrance to the mysterious dungeon, it hadn't been very long since Joey and Azeral had their reunion and Azeral thought a mission would be a great way to get the team back on track.

Azeral threw her hood on and opened up her bag, she then took out two sitrus berries from her bag and closed the bag, she ate one of the berries just because she felt she wasted some stanima teleporting herself and Joey to the dungeon, she then looked in Joey's direction. "Want one?" She asked, if he said yes she'd give him one, if no she'd put it away.

Energy: 28 (18-5+15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 am

Azeral heard Joey shout out where he was, it took her a second to find his location but she managed to walk over to the bush Joey was near, the second she saw him she made ran over to where he was, she was worried since that explosion was very close to them, though Joey didn't look to hurt. "Joey, are you ok?" Azeral asked looking at him, for someone who just got blown up he didn't look to bad, maybe these Pokemon weren't that strong.

Energy:18 (17+ Page)

Last edited by Rezikun on Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:18 am

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(1) Watmel Berry
(1) Mission Item
Pokemon
Hostile, Neutral, Unknown, Friendly

(2) Exeggcute
(1) Hoothoot
As Joey remained sitting he noticed Azeral come from around the corner to the bush he was at. "Yea... my ears hurt." he said a little louder then normal. His ears were slightly bent downwards. He then let out a light smile. "Are you alright?" he repeated the question to the Ralts. He didn't see any injuries on her, however he still wanted to make sure. Friends are always there for each other. Joey then turned his head to look around. Still wondering where this feeling was coming from. It was considerably stronger. It didn't feel bad either. "There's a berry over there. It looks tasty." he commented as he looked at the berry. He felt like having something sweet at the moment for some reason. That berry seemed to fit the bill if he was seeing it correctly. "Oh, keep an eye out... I think whatever it is we are looking for... it has to be close if this lead is the correct one." he said with a bright smile.

Nearby the berry and the orb, laid two piles of eggs. They were Exeggcute. Both of them seemed to be asleep near the berry. They didn't seem hostile, however one could assume they wouldn't like to be disturbed... Not many people like to wake up when they are trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:26 am

Azeral gave a nod when Joey asked if she was ok. "Ya I'm fine, i used teleport to land closer to the ground, sorry i would of come up to help but i still cannot use it rapidly." Azeral said looking at the ground, she could tell Joey wasn't mad even without her ability to sense emotions, still didn't make her feel better though. When Joey said something about a berry Azeral looked over to see a berry on a bush nearby, though next to the bush were some Pokemon and Az knew that nothing liked being woken up, she did stare at the berry for a moment before reaching into her bag, after a short while she pulled out the exact smae berry from her bag. "I see, that's a Watmel berry." Azeral said remembing that's what the Pokemon who ran the berry picking service had said.

"I'll be sure to keep an eye out." Azeral said as she started to look around, she couldn't tell any of the rocks apart from another, seems it would have to be Joey who found the stone.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:57 am

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(1) Watmel Berry
(1) Mission Item
Pokemon

(2) Exeggcute
The little pichu's eyes lit up as he saw the berry. "That's whats over there?" he said happily. He then noticed the pokemon nearby it. "aww... Don't wanna disturb them." he said as he pointed to the pokemon. The little pichu then stood up for a moment as he stretched his paws out. He then looked up at the tree. Burn marks up on the branches where he previously was. "ew... I am glad I landed in this bush. That would of hurt to fall from." Joey said as returned his gaze upon the pathways surrounding them. He spun around for a moment, trying to see if he could pinpoint the direction they had to go. Oddly though, he couldn't despite the fact that he could sense that odd sensation at the moment. "Umm... I can't tell which way it is at..." he said with a slight sigh. He then began to walk around the tree. Seeing if that had any affect on the sensation.

"I think I know! We can try the lightning thing you suggested earlier." he said with a smile as he started to charge up. However just as he began to charge up. Something was off, Normally at this point after a few seconds of charging up. Sparks would fly off his cheeks. He immediately stopped charging and glanced at Azeral with a slight boggled expression. He then began to charge up a little more. This time charging at a slower rate... He was a bit worried that something might of happened that he isn't releasing electricity. However after he had charged up to nearly double the rate that it usually took for sparks to start popping off his face. A large spark shot off both his cheeks randomly, soliciting a yipe for the little pichu. It didn't hurt him or anything... It was just an extremely unexpected surprise.

The spark that had jumped off him had actually shot towards a direction of an area that had more rocks than normal. Joey did not notice this due to his surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:06 am

Azeral looked up and saw how much damage it did to the tree. "Sorry tree." Azeral said as she looked at the Pokemon. "Might not be a good idea, they might explode also." Azeral said wondering if everything in this Forest blew up, Azeral was about to suggest they do the lightning trick again but Joey seemed to of already had that Idea and was about to try and send an electric attack towards wherever, Azeral backed up a little so she had a clear view of the area around Joey, from her end nothing seemed off with his charging since she was so far away but the second he stopped to check Azeral was a bit worried.

Azeral was about to come closer when Joey started charging much more energy then before, backing up a little more Azeral watched as sparks flew from his face, yet they didn't go the path she thought they would, looking over at the direction they did go, the area seemed to have more rocks then any other. "Joey, do that again." Azeral said while watching the area the bolts went to.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:15 am

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(1) Watmel Berry
(1) Mission Item
Pokemon

(2) Exeggcute
The little pichu looked at the Ralts with a confused look. "Again? I didn't even fire off a bolt... It did it itself..." he said with a shiver. "It freaked me out to be honest. I never had my own energy not under control." he said with his head tilted slightly. "Err. Just be ready to jump out of way if it goes off randomly." he said in a slightly worried tone.

With that he began to charge slowly, even slower this time due to his fear of it popping like that again. That pop that previously occurred, he had absolutely no control over it. This time as he approached the level of energy he felt last time before the pop went of. A faint spark was arcing on his cheek just before the energy he got to last time was made. He took note of that as he charged the final bit. Just as he reached the level he previously had gotten to through charging. The energy seemed to shoot off on its own yet again. This time he was not as surprised as he watched the bolt race towards the area with more rocks. Just before it got even a foot within the area though it obruptly shot off to the side around it as if there was a invisible dome.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:23 am

"Sorry Joey but i think we might be on to something here, we might just be able to find this stone." Azeral said thinking it'd be great if they could find it, Azeral waited for Joey to do his thing but could sense his uneasiness about this whole thing, being able to sense emotion felt slightly bad but she felt this was for the best right now. Once she saw the bolt go in the exact same direction it did last time, not only that something repelled it, that must be it. "The stone must be somewhere over there." Azeral said as she started to walk over in that direction, she figured Joey would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:33 am

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(1) Watmel Berry
(1) Mission Item
Pokemon

(2) Exeggcute
Joey seemed to have the same idea since the energy had a mind of its own it seemed. Joey then ran over there on all fours as he made his way towards the rocks. "I hope this is it!" he said joyfully. As he started to get closer to the area full of scattered rocks. Something felt off, the previous feeling he had suddenly vanished briefly. As he entered the area where the bolt of electricity seemed to avoid after going towards it, like it bounced of some kind of wall. He immediately felt something different. "Woah! This is weird!" he said as sparks started to pop off his cheeks on its own. This seemed to make him pause for a moment before stepping closer to the center of the magnetic field. "This... is by far the weirdest thing I have experienced..." he said slowly. To those that could read emotions. His was that of extreme curiosity and interest to the effect that was happening to him. He then began to pick up each stone, seeing if they did anything. As he touched this one stone. The sparks on his cheeks suddenly stopped and the energy started to radiate around him onto the stone. This caused a neat glowing affect as the electricity pulsed around him. It seemed to exit one of his cheeks and then circle his body back into the other. Giving the weirdest tingling sensation he had ever felt before. Far better then being struck by lightning in his opinion. He dropped the stone as this had happened despite the sensation it gave. It was just too unnatural to him. "I... I think I found it." he said as he touched the stone once more. This time the energy did not pulsate around him. However once he brought it closer to his cheeks, the affect began once more, causing him to put the rock down quickly.

"This is real neat! and weird at the same time! I can't describe how it feels! The rock even sticks to me when I am charged!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:45 am

Azeral followed Joey almost as excited as he was, she stepped into the field but didn't feel anything really, it felt like just any other part of the forest which was why she wondered why he said it was weird, considering it said they need a electric type this had to be it, or some other Pokemon was messing with them either or they found something and that was good enough for her. Azeral picked up on what Joey was feeling at the moment, she wanted to know what the stone was doing to him exactly but decided not to ask, seemed like all it did was make his cheeks spark.

Azeral decided not to pick up any of the stones, she wouldn't be able to feel anything so it would be best to let Joey handle this, once he found something she watched the stone seem make the energy sorta glow, Azeral watched amazed her love of anything electric always made things like this that much more special. "Guess we found it, this must be the stone." Azeral said as she picked up the stone and placed it in her bag. "It'd be best if i hold on to the stone, i won't be affected by it." Azeral said as she looked at Joey. "Shall we teleport outta here?"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(1) Watmel Berry
Both items passively added to inventory...

Joey looked towards Azeral with a nod. "This has to be it! I can't imagine it not being it!" he said as he picked the rock up once more. Making sure he picked it up lightly, so not to trigger that odd lightshow it can produce with his electricity. Despite the attempt though, the stone still had a reaction. "Awww, but its cool! I see why they like it." he said with a slight giggle as he handed the stone to Azeral. "Yea, it would distract me." he said in an amused tone.

"Yep, lets get going. I can't wait to see how it reacts to our client." he said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:30 pm

"I get that it's fun but we have to focus, maybe we'll be able to find one for you later." Azeral said not knowing if these things were rare or not, hard to tell considering she didn't even know what this item was used for. Azeral then grabbed on to Joey and tried to locate the Guild, it was easier then teleporting randomly, she didn't know why but once she felt she got it down she started the teleport, then she felt something weird interfere, the teleport still happened but not in the way someone would suspect.

Azeral and Joey would still be in the Forest, just slightly above a tree in the middle of nowhere. Azeral looked down and let out a small scream as she and Joey started falling to the ground below, about halfway down her bag got caught on a tree branch and came off getting stuck in the branch, Azeral herself landed on a bush below breaking her fall, thank goodness for bushes.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(1) Petrify Orb
(1) Watmel Berry
(1) Mission Item

Joey waited for the teleportation to take affect. As it did so, Something was way off. They were in the air above the forest!!! Joey let out a yipe of surprise as he quickly clung to Azeral as they fell. Her bag getting snagged onto a nearby branch as they fell.

The bag being in just the right spot to wind up separating the two as they fell. Joey wound up being caught on a second branch as he landed. It was about halfway between the branch were the bag was caught and Azeral's landing point. The little pichu was a bit stunned from the hit as he laid on the branch.

As soon as he realized what had happened he stood up on the branch and looked up to the sky. An odd discoloration in the space where they had warped too occurred but started to fade away rapidly. Something that never really occurred with teleportation before. Joey then quickly looked down to see his friend in the bush below. "Azeral! Are you alright?" he shouted down to his friend.

He was possibly a good 30 feet up in the air. The bag nearly double that height. It seemed they had the luck to warp near one of the taller trees of the forest. At the same time, they were most likely lost now.

Coaster carried out 10 launched of one Pecha Forest :
One bad Joke - Page 3 HUdHrl3 , One bad Joke - Page 3 WV50R87 , One bad Joke - Page 3 5FHh31b , One bad Joke - Page 3 PH4C7tP , One bad Joke - Page 3 OnZbjOw , One bad Joke - Page 3 HUdHrl3 , One bad Joke - Page 3 DZNZaz3 , One bad Joke - Page 3 W6tXtbK , One bad Joke - Page 3 DJuONJb , One bad Joke - Page 3 P6v4XNN
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:50 pm

Azeral waited a moment before getting up. "Yes, I'm alright, are you ok Joey?" Azeral asked as she tried to reach for her bag only to try and grab empty air, he bag was gone and so saw all her items and the mission item. "No, where is it?" Azeral asked no one in particular as she searched the area for her bag. "What could of happened, i almost never fail while using teleport." Azeral again asked no one as she looked around for her bag, only after a while did she look up and saw her bag on a branch above, it looked close to falling off maybe if she threw something at it.

Azeral looked around once more before something fell on her head, it was a sitrus berry that had fallen from her backpack. Azeral looked up once again to see if any more were gonna fall out, it seemed like this would be the only one, Azeral shrugged and ate the berry feeling slightly winded, she had teleported herself and Joey somewhere far from where they were before.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Pecha Forest :
One bad Joke - Page 3 BG5UAVl , One bad Joke - Page 3 EE1XNfK , One bad Joke - Page 3 PH4C7tP , One bad Joke - Page 3 HUdHrl3 , One bad Joke - Page 3 DJuONJb

Energy:33 (18+15)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:20 pm

Joey 19

Encounters

Items
(4) Sticks
(1) Pink Gummi
(1) Green Gummi
(1) Pecha Berry

Pokemon

(1) Murkrow
(1) Ledyba
(1) Exeggcute

Traps
(1) -5 trap

Azeral Encounters

Items
(3) Sticks
(1) Pecha Berry

Pokemon
Hostility unknown
(1) Aipom
(1) Exeggcute
Joey shouted back down from the branch stating that he was alright. He then looked up towards the bag of items. "Need me to get that?" he asked as made his way to the tree trunk. He didn't notice the aipom nearby him at the time as he traveled across the branch. The pokemon sat there for a moment before squealing in delight. This caused Joey to quickly turn around to see the pokemon on another branch. "umm..." he couldn't really respond at moment as he didn't quite know how to. The pokemon seemed to be filled with Joy though. After bouncing a few times the pokemon jumped onto the same branch as Joey as it ran up to the little pichu. "wa wait!" he said as the pokemon grabbed him with its palm like tail. It then quickly threw him up into the air squealing with joy. "Waaah! Put me down!" he shouted as the pokemon caught him from the next branch up. Joey didn't even see him climb up to the next branch.

At some point the pokemon got him to the same branch as the bag. It quickly then ran over to the bag and tossed it towards Joey. The little pichu attempted to catch the bag. However the stone fell out towards the ground as it bounced between a few branches. "Azeral! Look out! the pichu shouted from above hoping that Azeral doesn't get hit. He couldn't tell if it was going to hit her, however he didn't want to risk a rock hitting his friend from this height.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Azeral watched Joey and this newcomer in slight confusion, she couldn't help but just stare at Joey and the other Pokemon, Azeral herself had to stifle a slightly large laugh as the Pokemon started messing around with Joey, Azeral could tell this Pokemon would not do anything to harm Joey on purpose. Azeral could sense that this Pokemon was feeling nothing but happiness and joy for some reason, still Azeral couldn't help but stare at the two of them thinking that was the weirdest thing she had seen today.

Azeral looked up to see the stone they needed fall down to the ground, Azeral reached out and caught the stone, Azeral looked at the stone for a moment before looking back at Joey. "I'll be right up." Azeral shouted as she teleported once more, but she failed once again and ended up just at a different place, Azeral looked around noticing she wasn't in the tree, something told her teleporting wouldn't work for now.

Azeral tried to think of a new way to get herself up there or Joey down, she had one small hope. "Umm hey, that yellow pichu your holding, can you bring him down here?" Azeral shouted out at the Aipom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One bad Joke   One bad Joke - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One bad Joke
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next