Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Unexpected Greetings

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Unexpected Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Ramira sighed, and smiled as she looked up at the sky. Walking through town felt better than before thanks to the outlaw incident. That had been an absolute disaster. To add to that Natsu had gotten horribly injured, and Ramira was left feeling confused. So the town felt like a huge relief to the Zorua as she walked along silently, enjoying the sun on her fur. The only thing she had almost never done was she had pulled her hood over her head so others wouldn't recognize her in case they were enemies. 'That would be horrible....' The dark type thought, shuddering just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 am

After a long day of exploring, Brian decided to take it easy for the rest of the day and walk around the town for a bit. He wasn't usually one for doing something that didn't involve exploring or battling, but despite this could never deny how nice a walk can be sometimes. Besides, doing this has lead to interesting situations before, so hopefully that will stay constant today.

"Never get tired of walking around this place....wish I had someone to talk to though." Brian said as he continued his little walk, hoping to run into some eventually. Whether that turns out to be metaphorical or literal depends on the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:20 pm

Sosio swirled around in the sky above the town she had first arrived in. Why the Fletchinder always found herself back here, she would never know. Perhaps it was her procrastination to journey through an icy terrain, which she sincerely did not want to do at the moment. Unless she found a partner that could help her, and perhaps was strong enough to bear the cold, she wasn't going to leave there any time soon. She would obviously prefer another fire-type, as both could use their fiery abilities to keep warm. Sosio's Flame Body did enough to keep her warm, but having only just evolved, she was unaware that ice was no longer super-effective on her. The pink bow atop her head announced her cuteness for all of those that could see her, and was just as immature as any young Pokemon that might wear such a thing.

Folding her wings backwards while upside-down, she glided while staring at the sky, flipping over and glided downwards some. She noticed a few Pokemon walking around, but the town wasn't as busy as it was other days. Now that she knew Ember, she was a little too shy to sit in trees, for fear of accidentally setting them on fire. She loved trees too much to let that happen. However, there was no risk in making new friends, so perhaps she would target some of the only Pokemon walking around here.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Ramira was so lost in her thoughts that she barely noticed the Fletchinder above her until she snapped out of it. 'Oh, what a pretty sight.' The Zorua smiled. Usually she didn't admire a lot of things like bird Pokemon flying majestically overhead, but this time she did. 'Man, today is just as pretty, to add on to that. Wait, why am I thinking about all this?' The dark type asked herself, clearly confused about her own behavior. As she walked along, she noticed a Chimchar among the throng of the few Pokemon out walking in town. "This makes me wonder why there are barely any Pokemon walking around today...." Ramira muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 pm

The Zorua wasn't the only one to realize the lack of Pokemon around. Brian had also come to this conclusion, becoming somewhat confused about it. "This is weird. Usually this place is pretty packed and bustling but right now it seems....normal. Maybe there's something going on, or a ton of people are out on explorations. Hmm..." He said, wondering what the real reason was. It might have just been a slow day at the town or something. Still it peaked Brian's curiosity.

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Sosio noticed the Pokemon watching, and spiraled down, straitening and reaching her talons as she neared the ground. She landed with a bounce and tilted her head in quick jolts in many different positions. She ducked her head by tilting her whole body and outstretched her left wing as she rose again, placing it on her breast.
"I am Sosio, and I am the greatest bird adventurer there ever was! And you are?" she announced and asked, gaping a smile.
She knew she would look ridiculous to many, but it was all fun in her mind. Perhaps such a title would actually spread.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Ramira was amused by Sosio's attitude. "Pleasure to meet you, Sosio. I'm Ramira." The Zorua calmly introduced herself. The Fletcinder seemed very confident about herself, and Ramira liked that in a Pokemon. It was a good trait to have, as long as you didn't get too full of yourself and started bragging to all your friends. The Zorua was thinking about all this, but really, it didn't bother her about the "full of yourself" part. Honestly, she felt that that wouldn't happen with Sosio, because she seemed nice enough from the get-go.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:07 pm

As he walked on, Brian noticed a couple of Pokemon talking headhim and looked towards that direction. One was a unknown Pokemon to him, but the other was definitely a Flechinder. He'd seen Flechinder's and their evolved form of Talonflame battle before, and was envious of their ability to fly. Flying made for much better aireal maneuvers, but he didn't get too bent out of shape about that. Having become interested now, he ran over to the two and proceeded to give one of his usual awkward introductions. "Heh, you're a Flechinder right? Awesome! Getting to fly everywhere and use Fire attacks, that's so cool!" Brian said, his eyes shining as if he found a precious jewel, letting his curiosity get the best of him.

Last edited by pokepikoo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:45 am

After Ramira introduced herself, Sosio outstretched both of her wings, bending them inwards as she ducked into a bow.
"Great to meet you, your shinyness. You are some sparkly Zorua alright,"
Sosio had only seen a Zorua once before, and she actually managed to remember the species name, even the normal coloring.

Upon hearing another voice, Sosio whipped her head around about 40 degrees to spot a Chimchar she had once met before, but they had never really got to know each other. The immediate compliments caused the Fletchinder so smile and twist her body to match her tilted head.
"He-he-yeah! I wanted to open a place where I could share my gift with everyone by giving rides, but I'm busy adventuring," she chirped, flapping her wings occasionally and standing tall before her admirer.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:58 pm

"Thank you," Ramira grinned. Sosio was clearly the confident type, and the Zorua respected that in a Pokemon. She felt that if they met up a lot, they could become good friends quickly. The dark type pushed that away for now, though, because that was the future. Ramira wanted to think about the present, and only the present at the moment. "Where are you planning on adventuring for now, Sosio?" She asked the Fletchinder politely. It would be interesting to find out where Sosio could be going that day.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:30 pm

"That would be pretty cool, letting other Pokemon who can't fly have a chance to experience what it's like. Though I guess having so much fun adventuring would get in the way of that, cause it's so great." Brian said, a wide smile still on his face. He liked the Flechinder's confidence and apparent love for adventure, something he could relate to very well. His curiosity was peeked even more once the other Pokemon asked about adventuring plans. "Oh, could I come too if you're gonna go on an adventure? These things are always better with friends." Brian said cheerfully, hoping that they could include him in their plans.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm

Sosio had heard the question Ramira asked so many times, it has pretty much become a regular thing the bird had to explain. Yet somehow, she explained it differently every time.
"Well, I have heard stories of an island in the sky. I'm traveling across the land, traversing every dungeon in my way until I reach the tallest mountain... And then I'll fly up to it."

Brian also commented on her shop now, and this much attention was giving Sosio quite a big head.
"Yeah, I would've made that shop, but it wasn't allowed. I also found out that I can't own a shop and join an adventure team at once, so I had to choose either one or the other..."
The Chimchar's request to join her made the bird feel a little guilty. It was the Floating Islands, after all, so how would he get up there without help? The other half of her felt like laughing, thinking of a chimp wanting or trying to fly up to an island in the sky. Unless he was willing to depart when they reached the mountain peak, it would be hard to undertake.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 pm

"That sounds interesting," The Zorua commented after the explanation, sitting and then curling her tail around her paws. Ramira was certainly intrigued by this "island in the sky" Sosio spoke of. Sadly, the dark type could not go when not accompanied by a flying type, because she herself did not evolve wings that made her capable of flight. At this realization, her shoulders almost slumped, but she tried to look more happy on the outside, when really she felt disappointed. Listening intently, Ramira didn't intend for her two newly met companions to start pitying her in her disappointment. That would attract attention, which she didn't want.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 1:03 am

"An island in the sky? Those are actually a thing? That's so cool!" Brian said, jumping up with a burst of joy. His parents had told him about tons of different locations they visited in their travels, being explorers themselves, but they had never told him about an island in the sky. He supposed that it made sense due to them not being flying types and thus unable to fly up to a place like that. Still, to think that something as huge as an island could be out there in the big blue sky just excited the Chimchar so much.

"Ah man, really wish I was a flying type. I love my fire but now there's I whole island I won't be able to explore. Well, I guess I'll just have to explore as many islands on land as physically possible. Maybe there will be stuff on those that's just as cool as the sky islands...maybe..." Brian said, rambling on about this while having a sparkling glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:33 am

Sosio half-heartedly listened to the Zorua's brief commentary thought. She mainly faced the fellow fire-type, but due to the positioning of her eyes, she could see both at the same time. Both seemed startled to hear of such a place, and she could sense each of their yearning to be there. Now they knew how the bird felt about it all the time. The Chimchar seemed more excited than she herself. 

"Sounds like a good plan for yourself. Perhaps there's places not even heard of in legends, just waiting to be discovered... Like when I discovered Fallen Leaf Copse! You should go there sometime."
Sosio didn't care how many times she brought that conversation up. It made her feel important and special that she discovered a place. It made her feel like a full-out explorer. And now, she was set on a journey to a place few have gone and few can even get to in the first place. Talk about bragging rights. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Greetings   Unexpected Greetings Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Greetings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next