Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

An Unexpected Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

An Unexpected Reunion Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:18 am

A young Budew quietly made her way through the pleasant forest. It was quite a sunny afternoon and the sun's rays, as well as giving her near endless reserves of energy, felt warm on the leaves of her body. It felt like she had been walking for hours, but the constant movement didn't seem to take any toll on the Budew in the bright daylight.
Vesper kept walking until she reached a small clearing among the trees. With a smile, she made her way to the centre of a group of trees before looking up through the canopy of the trees at the vast blue expanse that was the sky. She felt right at home in this sunny, charming forest, even the natives not paying much attention to her presence.

Vesper
Energy: 11
(16 - 5 upon entry.)

Last edited by Solilo on Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:42 am

The warm sunlight broke through the leaves in the trees, giving Ava just enough shade on her branch to rest comfortably, and some sunlight to keep the area warm. A perfect combination for the moment, really. The Oshawott sighed quietly, waking up from her rest as she peaked out from her branch, taking a look at her surroundings below her.
The only thing she could make out was another pokemon on the forest floor, a Budew, looking up at the sky. It was somewhat curious, really, but still, it wasn't a good target. If it saw me and got into a fight, that could get pretty rough for me. Maybe I can drop in and introduce myself first, get it comfortable and then check if there's anything worth taking. Deciding on a plan of action, she jumped down from the tree branch she had been on, landing on the ground with a soft thump a short distance behind the Budew.
"Well, this is interesting. What brings you around here? I don't think I've ever seen anyone like you in the area." The Oshawott asked, showing a small smirk as she waited for the other pokemon to notice, not making a connection yet on who the Budew was. She kept her paw on her scalchop, ready to use it if the other pokemon turned out to be hostile.

Avaria
Energy: 17
(22-5 upon entry)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 1:37 am

Vesper blinked as she heard movement within the trees, though paid it no heed until she heard something drop from the branches nearby. Regretfully tearing her gaze away from the sky, the Budew, turned around, wondering if perhaps one of the more hostile native residents of the forest had realised that she actually wasn't one of them. What she found was instead entirely unexpected.

Blinking, the Budew took a second as if to double check that her eyes were not deceiving her before she responded to the Oshawott's words. She recognised the other Pokemon.
"Avaria?" asked Vesper, seeking a verbal conformation of her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:07 pm

A very subtle look of confusion made its way to Ava's face. There was something familiar about the Budew's voice, she had to admit, and she began to search through her mind, trying to find some sort of memory. Apparently she knows me. When did I ever... The Oshawott's thoughts trailed off as she finally realized why she had seemed so familiar. To be honest she had never imagined she would run into the other pokemon again. The Budew seemed to be holding herself well from what she could see.
"Vesper," A small smile came to her as she spoke, genuinely happy to see her old friend. "It's been awhile, hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:36 pm

The Budew's expression switched into a somewhat larger smile as she was proven correct in her thoughts and the Oshawott recognised her. It was quite uncanny to be honest. After all from what she could remember, Ava was someone who didn't stay in one place for very long. What were the chances that they'd run into each other after so long.
Moving toward Avaria and closing the gab between them, Vesper replied with a smile and a small laugh, "Just a bit. How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:17 pm

"What, just getting straight to the point? No greetings, or 'it's nice to see you', or anything?" Avaria smirked somewhat as she spoke, joking with the Budew. The Oshawott was a bit surprised to see Vesper again. To her it was strange, almost suspicious that they had just so happened to run into each other. Especially since she couldn't remember anything about the Budew traveling around. She seemed so family oriented, it's a bit odd she would be traveling on her own. Then again, maybe she just decided she would go see the world. Whatever happened, I hope nothing too bad happened to her family.
"I've been alright. Nothing really new with me. And what about yourself?" She responded, bringing her paw back to her side instead of near her scalchop.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:26 pm

"Well, I mean it's nice to see you and everything too," laughed the Budew. Clearly Avaria was the same old Oshawott despite the passage of time. It was actually rather nice to see a familiar face. After leaving the little forest she had grown up in, it had been stranger after stranger, some friendly, others not so much, up until just now.

"And what about yourself?" the Oshawott had asked. Vesper hesitated for a moment with a small frown. She'd forgotten how much had really happened in Ava's absence. For one thing, the family she had strived so hard to provide for that long winter, she'd left long ago in anger, eventually ending up here.
"I'm... alright," she replied with a hesitant smile, repeating what Ava had said in her lack of words.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 pm

The Oshawott's mouth curved into a frown for a split second, before returning to a more neutral position. Well, that was a bit slow. Something's up, definitely. But I'm not going around and listening to everyone's problems, not even an old friend's. At least not yet.
"Right." Ava nodded her head, pacing a bit out of lack of much else to do, being one to hate staying still for too long. "So, I don't suppose you're here for a specific reason, are you?" She asked with a smirk, deciding to see if the Budew was up to anything. Of course, there was a chance that could lead into her becoming Vesper's therapist, but at least now she wasn't asking for it.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:15 am

"No, not really a specific reason," shrugged the Budew(well, as much as a Budew can shrug anyhow), "I guess i'm kinda just here by accident. I mean, i've been wandering around for months. I didn't really aim to end up in such a nice little forest," she replied with a small smile, eyes following Ava as she paced around, half in amusement that she couldn't stand still for a short while.
"How about you?" she then asked, curious as to how they had ended up in the same place.

Solilo carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
An Unexpected Reunion WYrEDCu
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 2:51 pm

"I'm pretty much here for the same reason as you. Still wandering around, thought I'd stop around this area. There are a few interesting things around here." Ava paused a moment, looking over at a glinting object in the bushes behind Vesper curiously.
"Looks like you've got something behind you." She said casually, pointing over at the Petrify Orb before taking a quick scan of the area, looking around carefully. A few months. Sounds like there's a bit of things to bring each other up to speed on then.
"A few months, huh? Anything interesting happen?" The Oshawott brought her eyes back to Vesper, curious to hear if she had any stories.

Pikashock carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
An Unexpected Reunion PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:25 pm

"I have to admit it's rather nice around here. There's a lot of access to sunlight too, which is perfect for me!" grinned the Budew, her mood and expression having switched back to their normal cheerfulness. Vesper blinked as Avaria looked behind her at something within the undergrowth. Turning around at the Oshawott's words she located the Petrify orb and rolled it with her tiny yellow feet out towards the two. At the same time, she found a Blast Seed amongst the plantlife, which hadn't been spotted due to it's duller colouring. Bringing both out she offered them to Avaria.
"I would probably keep the orb but since I don't have any hands to use them you'd probably find them more useful," she chuckled.

The Budew paused at the word 'interesting', "Well I don't know if you'd call it interesting but I had a close call with a group of Fletchling a few weeks back," she shrugged, "Not the best situation to be in, nearly singed my leaves off! Other than that it's just been me and the occasional dungeon native," she replied with a smile, "I'm sure your adventures have been way more interesting."

Vesper
Energy: 10
(11-1)

An Unexpected Reunion La94TiN
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:54 pm

"Right, because you like the sunlight. Just a little bit." The Oshawott snickered, aware of the understatement as she watched Vesper rolled not one, but two objects out from the bushes, offering them to her.
"Thanks, I'll hang onto them then." She responded, taking the two items and placing them in her bag. Two items around here, that's pretty lucky. Or strange. Might want to be careful, someone could have left those there. I'd rather not be around when they come back, if that's the case. It might not be though. Also, she hasn't been traveling with her family. That leaves my first two theories, she's going alone because she wants to or because something happened to them.
"Well, seems like you haven't had any issues with getting yourself into some trouble, huh?" Avaria smirked, shaking her head. "I've had a few interesting encounters around here, nothing too big though yet. Not like our little first time meeting back then." She continued.

Avaria
Energy: 16
-1 from Blast Seed

An Unexpected Reunion 2bkVcKu
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 4:35 pm

"Apparently not," replied the Budew with a small laugh. Trouble did always seem to find her no matter what she did. At least here it seemed a little more peaceful than most places, though whether that would turn out to be a good or a bad thing remained to be seen.

Vesper grinned at the mention of when she and Avaria met, "Yea, it seems too peaceful here for something like that, I suppose," she replied, though her eyes were drawn to some more seeds in the surrounding undergrowth.
"Is it just me or are there too many items around here for it to be a coincidence?" asked Vesper suddenly, glancing around to see if there was anything else to be found among the forest's plantlife.

Vesper
Energy: 9
(-1 from Swift Seed)

An Unexpected Reunion 5FHh31b
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:08 pm

"Oh, it's definitely not a coincidence. My guess is somebody left all of these here and left. Whoever it is, they're probably not going to be too happy to find them gone. Plus, they may be bringing more stuff back." Avaria explained, turning around and looking through the area, finding the seeds that the Budew had previously seen and walking over, picking up a certain one and showing a small smirk. Well, isn't this a good find? Came in rather handy before, just might come in handy again. She thought to herself, placing the Reviver Seed in her bag before turning back to Vesper, hearing something coming. It was still a good distance away, giving them enough time to figure something out, but there wasn't any need to take longer then they had to to decide.
"What do you say we find some hiding spots, see if whoever it is coming back has anything good on them?" The Oshawott questioned, looking around for some good hiding spots.

Avaria
Energy: 15.
-1 from Reviver Seed.

An Unexpected Reunion PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Vesper blinked, hearing a humming of insect like wings in the distance as the Oshawott collected the various items they had spotted within the area. Oh how the Budew wished she had arms sometimes. Life would be infinitely easy. Well, at least she had Extrasensory she supposed, even if it wasn't the most useful for carrying multiple items at once.

The Budew's expression grew into a grin at Ava's suggestion as she too began to glance around for suitable hiding places, "Sounds like fun!"
She eventually spotted a tree with a thick area of plantlife beneath it. She could hide beneath the tree, hidden from view in the bushes, disguised by her natural bud-like appearance, and Ava could hide within the tree.
"How about there?" she suggested, nodding to the area she had located.

Vesper
Energy: 6
-3 from Ledyba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Reunion   An Unexpected Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Reunion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next