Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Well, that was unexpected.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Well, that was unexpected. Empty
PostSubject: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:30 am

Serena had returned to the town square, as this seemed her usual place to relax and such. She sighed, leaning on the fountain once more. 'Jeez, I need a new relaxation place...' She thought. There really was a huge world and she had chosen this one spot? Oh, well. Such is the life of her. Serena went to circle the fountain out of sheer boredom. 'Maybe this will keep me occupied for a while...?' She wondered. Just then, she saw a blue figure nearby. The figure was a little ways away, as in 5 or 6 feet away. Serena ignored the figure. What was it worth staring at?

Well, that was unexpected. 19KmazE

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:37 am

Noel was walking through the town her hands in her pockets the red scarf she was always known for and always protecting wasn't around her neck anymore. She just had her jet black cloak on and black bag around her waist with a sad look on her face.

She was dealing with a tornado of emotions all going through her mind each one burning in her mind like something had used blast burn on her head. She just got done reading a passage her mother had left her in the journal she kept and Noel couldn't take it anymore she wanted to just forget what she remembered but once she knew she knew it was impossible to forget.

The wanderer know as Noel

Well, that was unexpected. RBJ1sWell, that was unexpected. CiU74Well, that was unexpected. 0auZpWell, that was unexpected. DFAoOWell, that was unexpected. WcDRiWell, that was unexpected. FpFYQWell, that was unexpected. Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:55 am

Serena tried her best not to look. Why did the Lucario look so stressed? Honestly, she didn't want to upset her further, so she focused on the sky. Then the memories of Dark came back. 'Yaaaaay.... more sad thoughts! Thanks, mind!' She thought sarcastically. Serena was always in a sour mood when these memories came around, because all her friends from Andalusst weren't exactly in contact range or availability. So she stood there with a scowl on her face.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:04 am

Noel noticed out of the corner if her eye a Pokemon with a scowl on it's face. A soft smile appears on Noel's as she walks over and gets on one knee so she is eye level with the Pokemon. With a smile. "Hey Coen on smile" she said with a small smile on her own face. She didn't know why but even in her darkest times if she was beaten broken sad or all of those in the end Noel couldn't break the one thing that always kept her together. She was a Hero no matter what happened this was her.

Well, that was unexpected. RBJ1sWell, that was unexpected. CiU74Well, that was unexpected. 0auZpWell, that was unexpected. DFAoOWell, that was unexpected. WcDRiWell, that was unexpected. FpFYQWell, that was unexpected. Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:07 am

Serena looked up and saw the Lucario. She jumped back, startled, but laughed when she landed in the fountain's base. "Whew.... you scared me." She managed after calming down. She grinned at the Lucario as Dark floated away into the time and space in the back of her mind. The Snivy dried herself off after climbing out of the fountain and laughed once more, lightly this time. That had really given her a bit of a fright.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:14 am

Noel let out a small laugh as she placed her hands back into the black cloak she had on. "So my name is Noel, nice to meet you" she then points to her body. "As you can see I'm a pikachu" Noel said with a small laugh as she leaned on the fountain. "So what's your name?" She asks trying to be polite and ignore all the bad thoughts in her head at the time. She needed to stop thinking about that.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:48 pm

"Oh! My name's Serena. Pleasure to meet you." Serena gave a smile back in reply. The Snivy pushed away all the thoughts of her Poochyena friend to the best of her abilities. It seemed it was hard to not think about him lately.. What had happened to her thoughts? The memories of Dark and co. kept popping up everywhere nowadays... Honestly, was she going insane, little by little? Serena pushed that away too. She didn't dare think about it until it was true.

((I thought Noel was a Lucario...?))

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Noel gives a small chuckle mostly because she hadn't said anything about the small Pikachu joke she had said. Maybe this Pokemon didn't know what a Pikachu was? She shook these thoughts as she leaned on the fountain. "So what brings you to town?" The Lucario asks a bit curious and wanting to get rid of the thoughts that were in her mind at the time. Maybe this Pokemon could help her out in that aspect or not Noel didn't know.

(It was a joke)

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:47 pm

((Ohhhh..... :P))

Serena's mind clicked. 'Wait... oh it was a joke!' She had been confused about the Lucario mentioning she was a Pikachu at first. The Snivy chuckled quietly. "I've been here for a while.. probably not as long as you, but I've been here. I'm part of an exploration team, as an extra tidbit you might want to know." She smiled. This encounter went almost identically to Azeral's. Strange. Oh well, it was the thought that counted.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:51 pm

"Hey ya I've been here some time. Hardly recognize it considering I've been bouncing between rainfront town and dungeons" she said as she heard she was a guild member. "Oh nice some of my friends are guild members" Noel said, it was slightly obvious how she phrased it she wasn't in the guild so she decided not to add that part in. "But this town is a nice place to relax" she said with a smirk on her face as she looked around.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:57 pm

The Snivy nodded in agreement. "It is a quiet place, minus the hostile 'mon that occasionally pop up." She remarked. When she heard that Noel had friends in the guild, she grinned. It was nice to know that her new acquaintance had friends in the guild. Most of her friends weren't in the guild, and/or didn't have friends in the guild. This was a little better.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Noel let's out a small laugh at the topic of others making a ruckus here. "Ya ain't that the truth. First time I was here I got attacked by a random Houndour. Still don't know why out of a crowd he chose to try and kill me." She said as she scratched the back of her head. "Anyone try and attack you in the town?" She asks wondering if something had happened while she was out exploring. If something did she'd be a bit sad she wasn't there to help.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:05 pm

"Well, not directly, but there was a Fraxure who attempted to rob the bank once. Me,and my friends Jak and Fang took him out and the Slowking that lives here took him away to the guildmaster." Serena responded. He had almost taken her out, but given that Snivys were fast, she was able to sidestep his attack easily. The Snivy hadn't gotten along well with Axew lines after the scar incident a couple years ago, so her anger had been channeled easily.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:14 pm

Noel's eye's go a bit wide as she smiles. "I know Jak a charmander right?" Noel says slightly surprised they knew the same Pokemon. "It's a small world ain't it" Noel said as she smiled and looked up at the sky. "You know I'm jealous of flying Pokemon, they get that whole open area to themselves while we are stuck down here" she then turned to Serena. "How do you feel on that subject?" She asks thinking it to be a interesting conversation.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 6:18 pm

"I feel the same.. As an added bonus for me to not like the snarky or hostile ones, my type is weak against them.. Not fun when you're just trying to take a walk." Serena said. She smirked a little finding her own remark slightly funny, despite how annoying the situation was. "Oh well, can't help that can I?" She laughed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, that was unexpected.   Well, that was unexpected. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, that was unexpected.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: