Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Princess and The Peasant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Victoria sighed, looking at the perfect territory she had claimed for her kingdom. She had been quite a distance outside of the boundaries, for her territory had been stolen from her by another tyrunt. She was too weak to fight it, and whenever she stepped foot into her territory that tyrunt would attack and driver her out with its massive strength. The darkly colored tyrunt could only stare, trying to figure out what to do. She had finally made it back to the Black Spear Mountain Range, but she had no knights. She had no allies, no subjects, no protection, no offense. She was just her, she could do nothing.

It was not too far off, perhaps on the other side of a mountain within the range, that a tropius was walking along. He was lost, hearing that tyrunts had lived within this area. He looked around for the princess, not daring to call her name in fear of attracting unwanted attention. He sighed, just what was he supposed to do? How was he to find her?

(Victoria: 20 Energy, lives here)
(Veriq: 4 Energy)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:56 pm

"Let me fix that for you." Firseir vaguely offered to to the tropius. What was he planning to do? Just help his new friend out.
"We're friendly! My name's Firseir, what's yours!?" He shouted in response to the newcomer. Surely, if the tropius was confused before, having her give her name would suffice as proof enough that this either was or wasn't who he was looking for. Unless she decided to lie about her name....but who would do that?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:43 pm

"Victoria, why?" was the response.
The tropius's eyes widened. It was her! He had found her! At long-well it wasn't really that long of a search but here she was anyways! The tropius cried out in joy and took off towards the tyrunt, causing the small dino to flinch in surprise as he cried out, "YOUR HIGHNESSSSSSS"

The tropius tackled into her, hugging her as much as he could, "I thought we had lost you! The king and queen were so worried!"
"Wha-Veriq? What?" Victoria blinked in surprised as the Tropius hugged her in his stubby arms and long neck.

Kat carried out 10 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Heal_s10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 OauYyAs , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Pb4vYNm , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 OauYyAs , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Heal_s10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Gold_r10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Slumbe10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Browng10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Brick_10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Life_s10
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:37 am

Firseir hesitantly approached Victoria, who was now being smothered by Veriq.  He overheard their rather one-sided conversation, something about a king and queen?  "Wait, your hignness?  King?  Queen?  Do you live in a kingdom??  Can I come!?"  He requested, his face lighting up with a happy an hopeful smile.
That sounded WAY more fun than Rainfront town.  If he REALLY wanted to go for a swim he could just find some place nearby with water.  Surely there had to be a lake or at least a pond somewhere in these mountains.  The only thing Rainfront town had over a kingdom was a beach, anyways.  He hoped he was right and that they would let him come with them.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

Veriq stopped with his worried hug with the princess, and stood tall and spoke with authority, "I am sorry but-"

"Yeah sure," Victoria interrupted him. She figured it was fine, considering there was literally nobody in her kingdom. She was not too surprised with Veriq coming to find her, perhaps he had a message from her father or something? She looked to the zorua, "Just be worth more trouble than brought and you're good in my book."

"Wh-what!? P-Princess only the king-" Veriq stuttered.

"I've made my own kingdom now Veriq, I want to start anew and build one from the bare materials like my grandparents of the ages," she spoke to him, "Now, do you have a message from my father?"

"Er...that's the thing...I don't quite remember anything really...I just woke up in these strange ruins and I couldn't remember anything. Everything in the ruins was gone, and I was so worried about you..." Veriq sighed, looking down as if he had disappointed the princess.

"Strange...either way i'm sure my father can handle himself, I have more important matters to attend to," she responded.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:01 am

"Yay!"  Firseir literally jumped for joy, before going back to listening.  It seemed the princess held all of the authority here, despite Veriq having made it quite apparent that he disapproved with letting the zorua come along.  That was okay though, in the end he was allowed to come along.  When he heard of Victoria's "matters," he immediately decided he would try and help her with this.  It was the least he could do since she'd allowed him to come with her.

"What do you need to do?  I'll help, and I'm guessing he will too."  He offered on behalf of both himself and the tropius. Of course he would help his new friend, especially since she was already doing something for him. He owed her.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am

The tropius seemed shocked by the tyrunt's attitude, but could only keep silent as she spoke and follow her commands. He decided to just go with it, still uneasy, but his main mission was to protect the princess and prevent her from reenacting that horrible scene he had seen back at Serene Cave.

"There's a certain Tyrunt that's been kicking me out of my own land every time I set claw in it, and since I finally have some kind of team to help me, I was wondering if you two would help me out?" the tyrunt asked, wondering if the zorua would still accept.

The expected answer came from Veriq, "Yes yes, of course your highness! Anything!"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:21 am

Firseir paused for a moment, really having to consider. He didn't like fighting....besides, what would he be able to do in a fight? But he had to help, his new friend's home was at stake! "Of course! I can't really fight well....but I can do this!" He said as he began to glow a rainbow of colors, before a band of light of the same coloration appeared, starting at his head and traveling down his body quickly, replacing the zorua with a mirror image of Victoria. He then spoke, mimicking her voice almost perfectly right off the bat. "I'm guessing this could be useful for something."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:07 am

[Victoria: 8 Energy
Veriq: 5
Note: I can't remember if I edited the previous items into my bag so i'm just going to assume I did and if not oh well my own loss :P ]

Victoria watched as the zorua changed to an exact copy of her, "Woah...cool!" she spoke, looking up and down at 'herself' she nodded, "That'd be very useful, especially for distractions and confusing the enemy..." The tyrunt thought for a moment, wondering how big and bad the male tyrunt would be if there were two of her. She might even be able to trick it into thinking she had Double Team and Five different moves when it was really just a zorua's trickery.

Veriq blinked, finding that he was being rather useless. He swallowed and quickly tried to think of something to make himself useful, "I could use Leech Seed to drain away at him, if we could even just stall him long enough then he'll go down without us even touching him!" He was pleased when Victoria nodded.

"Yes...that plan would do very nicely...we could distract him with Firseir's ability along with me, and you could drain away at his house," Victoria spoke.

Veriq frowned, not quite sure what to think of the princess being used as bait, but said nothing to object to the princess's idea.

Veriq Roll
Kat carried out 5 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Gold_r10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 OauYyAs , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Slumbe10 , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 OauYyAs , The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 AZTkyVm

Pokemon Gathered So Far:
2 Scraggy, 1 Tyrunt
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:39 am

Firseir nodded in agreement with the other two's plan. He could avoid being hit and revealed, as well as injured, as long as he didn't have to fight. "If I get hit I can't keep the illusion up, but I can attack from far away." He explained.
All he had to do was stay out of the tyrunt's range and they would hopefully be able to confuse it into running away or beat it easily. Besides, it was three on one. "Lead the way, your majesty." He suggested to Victoria, mostly using the term "majesty" because he liked how it sounded and didn't know when else he'd get a chance to actually say it seriously.

(RIP Firseir's energy)
Lord E V carried out 1 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Slumbe10
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:04 am

Pokemon Gathered So Far: 4 Scraggy 1 Tyrunt
Veriq Energy: 0
Victoria Energy: 8

"Right, let's move out!" Victoria spoke confidently, turning around completely and leading the way, "C'mon, I'll show you where my territory is, there's nothing built yet due to lack of construction workers but he might be in this clearing I wanted to make my place,"

Veriq hesitated, still unsure about this event in its entirety. He shook his head to clear it, his duty was with the princess. Even if the King disapproved, he very well couldn't leave the princess here. She wasn't keen on going back, and he didn't even know the way back to the kingdom. Hell, he didn't even remember where it was! He followed the princess, as she led the way to the tyrunt that had haunted her so.

--

The clearing had four scraggy and a tyrunt in the midst, however the tyrunt certainly wasn't a tyrunt anymore. The beast that had chased Victoria out of her home had evolved, and now it was a large Tyrantrum.

Victoria swallowed, a bit hesitant about this now that she had spotted the update as they approached the place from afar, "Shit..."

Veriq looked at the clearing, they hadn't been spotted yet. The cogs in his mind began to turn, and an idea popped into his mind, "Hey, I'm going to take off into the air and plant a Leech Seed in all of them from the air. Once they notice me, run in and distract them so they'll stop trying to hit me. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 2:24 am

Firseir followed along until they reached the aforementioned clearing. There definitely wasn't a tyrunt there though. More like a much, much bigger version of a tyrunt. Veriq suggested they distract the enemies while he leech seeded the giant thing, but the zorua was busy considering changing his own approach. "You do that, I'll do this." He said as his body began glowing yet again and the familiar band of light appeared high above his head and fell downwards over him, replacing the image of a tyrunt with a much larger, more intimidating....what ever the giant tyrunt-thing was called.

"Much better. Now, I can mess with them SO much more." He said in his own voice as he didn't yet need to put on his act and didn't know what the big thing sounded like. "Go for the big guy first, I might be able to confuse the little ones."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Veriq watched as suddenly the small princess-copy turned into a tyrantrum. The thought of perhaps, it was this creature that was in his vision? Or another like him? The tropius brushed the thought aside, now was not the time to think about that, he had a mission. The tropius flapped his large leafy wings and took off into the sky, how those leaves could support the massive pokemon's weight was something only pure science that no normal pokemon would know could explain. He took off into the air, and dropped the first seed onto the head of the tyrantrum foe.

Victoria grinned as she caught onto the zorua's idea, "Nice..." she laughed, "That ought to get them confused long enough for Veriq to do his thing," the tyrunt stepped out of the zorua's way, allowing him to approach rather than her since it would look rather awkward to see the wannabe king following behind the princess. She waited, not caring about the zorua stealing the spotlight as much as her father would have, as she cared more for getting her land back at this point even if she were to.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:57 pm

With the other two agreeing with him, Firseir started off walking towards the enemies at a slow pace. In reality, he was moving fairly quickly, but the illusion appeared to be walking at a calm and slow speed, due to the huge size difference between himself and the illusion. This simply added to the intended effect of looking like a confident leader. He'd need it since he couldn't talk yet, given the real tyrantrum hadn't shown a voice for him to copy.

As he approached the enemies, he made a loud and gruff "Ahem!" He couldn't talk, but he could at least make some basic noises without having a distinguished enough voice to be caught....hopefully. If this plan went bad, at least the enemies would probably have trouble hitting the real him through the giant illusion.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 1:43 am

"The hell?" The tyrantrum made the mistake of speaking. He turned to face the opposing illusion, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing on my territory? Get your ugly face off my turf!" the tyrantrum roared. He seemed confident, but the scraggies seemed less than confident. This other tyrantrum looked a lot like their leader...

Veriq dropped another seed on two other scraggy, carefully keeping himself high in the sky as the clouds of the black spear mountains prevented his shadow from being visible on the ground below. The seeds landed on them unknowingly, not making enough of an impact to grab their attention.

Victoria followed behind the zorua, not seeing a zorua but a large tyrantrum. She figured that the others likely wouldn't recognize her, so she kept herself from speaking in the case that they recognize her vocals. She merely glared at the group from beside the tyrantrum, a bit behind as if the zorua were the leader rather than her.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 am

Firseir smirked from under his illusion, though the illusion's face stayed the same.  Now he had this tyrantrum's looks AND voice.  It was a bit deep which would be hard to mimic, but he would just have to power through it.  "Your territory?"  He questioned, mimicking the tyrantrum's voice perfectly, which was proving to be a strain on his voice already.
"I leave for a few hours to go recruit and what do I come back to?  You all following this impostor...."  He paused for a moment, partially for effect and partially to give his vocal cords a rest.

"But I'll forget this happened, after we get rid of the impostor."  He continued on, seeing if he could get the scraggys to attack their own leader.  Hopefully, it would work.  He didn't know how much longer he could keep up with the voice.  His throat was hurting already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Princess and The Peasant   The Princess and The Peasant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Princess and The Peasant
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: The Northeastern Mountains :: The Black Spear Mountain Range-
Jump to: