Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

PMD RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Flamewolf is on the sand having no idea were he is about to pass out soon he felt some pain in his body but he can stand it. Where am I what happened. Flamewolf thought to himself.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:26 am

Pika was still in the process of getting up when he heard Flame say something. "What?" He asked, and saw the Dewott coming towards him with his shells. Letting out a slight yell in surprise, he backed up from the advancing Dewott, tripping back again, and put his arms out in front of him, letting out a slight glow as he used Endure to try and protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 pm

"Oof,"
Rose landed on the ground, once again looking like a pile of feathers. She lifted herself up again however and shook her body. The feathers seemed to rearrange themselves as she did, flattening themselves. She spread her wings.

I have them, I might as well try to use them... she thought before flapping them gently. She leaped into the air and kept flapping, grinning to herself as she realized it had been a success. She thought for a moment about what her next move should be before she dived towards the Galvantula. Her wings began to glow and this time, Rose noticed. However she ignored it in favour of trying to beat the spider-like creature before her.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 am

The Galventula growled as he was being scratched by Fox. "Get off me!" The Galventula said as he threw Fox on the ground and used X-Scissor on her. "How do you like that!" The Galventula wasn't paying attention to Rose when he got hit by one hit by one her attacks. "Agh not fair i wasn't paying attention!"

Flame was looking at the Dewott then looked at Pika. "Pika! We need to make a plan to beat this guy!" Flame said as he ran towards the Dewott biting his hand making him drop one of his shells.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am

"Oh no you don't, I'm not finished with you lot yet! And get off of me, you annoying mutt!!!" the Dewott snarled. He lashed out at Flame with his Schalchop and flailed his arm around, attempting to free his arm from the grip of Flame's jaws.

Fox stumbled backwards, majorly stinging from the X-Scissor that had been used on her. She knew that another attack like that could possibly cause her to faint, as she was weak to buy-type attacks. She put some space between her and her attacker, to try and think for a second.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:47 am

Having gotten back up, Pika saw the Dewott start to attack Flame as he bit his arm. Dashing in, Pika crossed his arms and brought them together in a chopping motion down on the Dewott's other arm so that both arms were being held. "I hate to break it to you, but we're done with you." He commented bluntly, trying to keep a hold of the arm with his Cross Chop.

Last edited by Pikashock on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Rose blinked as Fox was attacked but carried on with her attack, hoping to do as much damage as she could. She also didn't know how well she could do with this flying thing and wasn't about to risk a sharp turn. After the Wing Attack landed, Rose attempted to direct herself towards where Fox had stepped back to. Despite losing a few more feathers and landing rather awkwardly, she was still in one piece when she reached the Zorua.

"Okay, we need to somehow come up with a tactic for avoiding those attacks.."
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:43 am

The Galventula smiled as Rose said they had to make a plan to attack. "Hehe I like to see you try." The Galventula said as he shot a Thunderbolt in between Rose and Fox. "You only got one hit on me what do you got that can beat me."

Flame let go of the Dewott's arm after Pika used Cross Chop on the Dewott, "Nice Pika now take this." Flame used another Fire Spin on the Dewott know that didn't do much damage but it helped a little.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Fox growled at the Gavantula and focused inside herself, feeling a strange surge of energy from deep within her. She got a hold on that power within her, and then with a howl she let loose a huge Dark Pulse hearin straight for the electric/bug-type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PMD RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: