Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

PMD RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 am

Flamewolf is on the sand having no idea were he is about to pass out soon he felt some pain in his body but he can stand it. Where am I what happened. Flamewolf thought to himself.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:51 am

FoxFireAlchemist lazily opened her eyes that odd day and gave out a huge yawn. She looked around at her surroundings slowely, realizing that she had absolutely NO clue where she was, how she got there, or why she suddenly had a black poofy tail with a red tip, but quickly realized that she didn't care. In fact, she was more bothered by the fact that she had been woken up from her glorious slumber than the realization that she was trapped in an alien land. She rolled over, curled back up into a ball, and squeezed her eyes shut in an attempt to fall back asleep, but all she really managed to do was make herself look like she was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 am

Pikashock, instead of opening his eyes, felt around him as if muscle memory was telling him to pick something up, only to find sand. "What?" He mumbled to himself, opening his eyes. He noticed that he was looking up at the sky, and didn't bother to move. Well, this is weird. he thought bluntly to himself. He tried to get his bearings based on his surroundings, hearing the movement of water and smelling some salt. He decided that it must be some form of beach, but decided to stay still instead of getting up to look around.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:46 am

SereneLittleRose lay unconscious nearby. She looked like a random pile of plain black feathers to anyone who happened to be glancing in their direction. A few moments later, her eyes blinked open and after another few drawn out seconds, Rose attempted to hop up onto her feet. She stumbled backwards, doing what almost looked to be a somersault before landing back on her stomach, more black feathers gently floating down to land on the ground having been dislodged from their rightful positions due to her flailing around. A puff of sand was also flung into the air and Rose sighed, blinking to get the particles out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:05 am

Flamewolf got up and looked around to find himself on the beach."How did i get here?" Flame said as he started to look around then he started to climbed the rocks on the beach and looked down at the water to see what is going on. "Hey I see something in the water." Flame got closer to see what it was not knowing it was his reflection as he came closer to the water Flame sliped on one of the rock landing him stright into the water. "AGH I CAN'T SWIM WHY CAN'T I SWIM?" Flame said as he was about to drown but he got lucky cause the waves brought him back to shore. "*Cough* This is no dream." Flame said as he felt weak from the water and don't know why.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:30 am

Fox, hearing some heck of a commotion nearby and recognizing the fact that there was no way in heck she was gonna get any more sleep here, finally pulled herself off of the ground...... Err, make that sand she confirmed as she slowely opened her eyes. She then realized and she was looking down that she was seeing red-tipped paws instead of hands, and as she further examined everything she realized she had shrunk considerably and she was no longer capable of walking in a bipedal manner. "Oh wow, check me out!" Fox exclaimed as she peered into the water's surface from a rock she had gently jumped onto.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:48 am

Hearing the commotion, Pika jumped up to his feet...or, make that paws apparently. "Wait, what the heck are these?" He asked himself out loud, looking down at his paws, and noticing that his whole body was different. He held what were supposed to be his hands under his face, only to see two more paws replacing his hands. He looked up, and started to look around him, noticing the orange shape in the water, the black fox-like pokemon on a rock, and a black bird flailing around in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Rose also heard the cries and attempted to get to her feet. It had only just occurred to her that in the place of her normal arms... she now had wings... complete with feathers and all. She looked at herself wondering how on earth she was going to be able to pick things up when she had no fingers. Shaking off the thoughts, she hopped towards the water. The movements were rather ungraceful, but Rose was more concerned with finding the source of the cries than how good she looked whilst she was running over.

It was whilst she was running, that she noticed her feet. Instead of normal human feet with toes, she had almost scaly ones with claws on the tips...
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Flame got up and walked out of the water so he can dry off and saw 3 different Pokemon and they looked confused as he did but something didn't fell right, Flame too a look at his feet and hand hands and had paws instead, Flame looked behind him and saw that he has a tail too. "Wait what is going on, Why do I have a tail and why cant I remember anything?" Flame said confused as ever. "This makes no scene at all."
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 am

Fox looked up from peering at her reflection and noticed three other Pokemon nearby. They looked extremely daunted by their own selves, and they appeared to be trying to make sense of the situation. Fox knew that something was different, but she saw no reason to get all worked up over it just yet and put herself at a disadvantage in the world. After all, she wasn't seeing any civilization nearby and she had to survive. "Hey, more peeps! HI GUYS!" she yelled happily, hopping down from the rock.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:57 am

Pika looked at the overly energetic Zorua, wondering if something was up with her. "Uh, hey. Yeah, this is kinda awkward..." He responded, and thought for a bit. "Now that it's been mentioned, I don't remember anything either." He thought out loud, pacing back and forth a bit. "Well, this is definitely odd. Anyone else remember anything?" He asked the other two.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

"No...." replied Rose frowning, "Only my name and the fact that I shouldn't be.... this."
As she said the word 'this' she spread her wings, attempting to demonstrate the fact that this was not normal. She shook her head and attempted to furl her wings again. The movement was completed almost flawlessly, despite the fact that she had no idea how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:22 pm

"I don't remember anything as well just only my name and some friends this is odd." Flame started to walk around to get use to his new form. "But walking on all 4's is going to be hard to get use to." Flame started to get use to walking like this then he trip with a face full of sand going in his face. " Agh okay maybe i'm not getting use to this." Flame got his face out of the sand and let out a sigh as he pulled his head out of the sand.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

"OH! OH! OH!" Fox cried, bouncing up and down with excitement. She appeared to have adapted to quadrupedalism okay, but only time would tell that for sure. "I remember something! I remember....... Wait no...... My bad guys!" she laughed sheepishly. "My name is FoxFireAlchemist by the way, but I have a plethora of nicknames you can choose from." she laughed. "Or you could make up your own if you want!"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:16 am

Pika seemed to look hopeful when Fox mentioned she remembered something, but sighed after she finished, now seeming to be slightly disappointed. "Well if we're all introducing ourselves, you can call me Pika for now." He said to the group. Of course, he never fell down or slipped up like the others did, because he was still bipedal and didn't really have too many changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PMD RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  Empty

Back to top Go down

PMD RP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: