Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

PMD RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Flamewolf is on the sand having no idea were he is about to pass out soon he felt some pain in his body but he can stand it. Where am I what happened. Flamewolf thought to himself.

Last edited by Flamewolf on Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:21 am

"Uh... I guess I'm Rose then," smiled the Murkrow.. well, smiled as best as she could with a beak. She was fine walking on her two feet, despite their new shape and feel, it was the wings she was having trouble with. Could I actually use these to fly? she wondered, flapping them gently.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well my name is Flamewolf I go by Flame for short." Flame looked around to see what was going on and why was everybody Pokemon. "There has to be a reason that we are all Pokemon and trying to remember what happen to us just makes me more confused this makes no scene at all." Flame said as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 pm

"Yeah, and I'm gonna just go out on a limb here and assume that you guys aren't native to these parts, either." Fox added in addition to what Flame had said.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 pm

"I think it's safe to assume that. But I think the first question would be where are we right now?" Pika responded, looking around the area a bit. "Well, we're on a beach, but I don't think anything like this is where we came from..." He mentioned, in thought about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Rose just shrugged in an awkward roundabout way. She was using the new limbs like her old, enabling her to at least perform simple, natural feeling actions like shrugging.
The Murkrow blinked, "Well I guess we're not going to find out much here... We could always see if there is anyone we can ask further along the beach...?"
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 am

Flame got up. "I agree with Rose were not getting anything done by sitting here." Flame started walking and triped again. "Ow okay I really need to get use to this." Flame said as he got back up and continue walking.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 am

"WOOO!!! ROAD TRIP!" Fox squealed happily as the small group began to make their way up the beach. She wasn't really tripping up as she walked anymore thanks to the fact that her natural spazziness and overall acceptance of things she didn't understand let her adapt to her new environment a bit quicker than she herself might have without such traits.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:07 am

Pika had been too deep in thought, and didn't notice the others walk away for a couple of seconds. "Hey, wait up!" He said as he ran over to the group to catch up with them. "So, let's see what we find up here." He mused as he walked with the group.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 am

Rose wandered after Flame, once again attempting to furl her wings as she walked. She tried a few positions, until she found one that seemed right. The wings were neatly folded against her sides instead of having odd feathers sticking up everywhere.
"I could really get the hang of this wing thing..." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Flame was walking taking a look around the beach to see to what is there to find without him noticing he bumped into something. "Hey watch it!" Flame looked up and saw a Galvantula and a Dewott in front of him. "Oops sorry I wasn't where I was going." Flame said as he walked away but the Dewott stopped him from going any further. "Hmm look at this 4 new Pokemon here and this one had to to bump into me now why is that?" The Dewott said while holding Flame. "Let me go!" Flame yelled trying to break free. "Oh sorry I can't you need to learn and I think I got the perfect idea." The Dewott said as he garbed one of his scalchop's. "Now so you won't forget i'm gonna put a scar on you don't worry it's gonna hurt for a bit." Flame kept on struggling but could not get out of the Dewott grip. "I said let me go!" Flame said as he used bite on the Dewott's hand. "Ow you'll pay for that Galvantula deal with the Murkrow and Zoura so they won't interrupt me beating this Growlithe to a bloody pulp!" The Dewott said in anger. "What about the Riolu?" Said the Galvantula. "I'll deal with him after i'm done with this mutt." Galvantula nod his head and came up to Rose and Fox. "This gonna be good now where should I start I know how about this!" The Garvantula let out a fearsome Thunderbolt at Rose and Fox as Flame saw the Galvantula attack Rose and Fox for no reason and Flame had enough. "YOU WANT TO FIGHT THEN LETS FIGHT!" Flame said as the Dewott smiled. "Now lets see if you can fight!" The Dewott said as he was still angered.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:41 am

"WEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE!!!! LOOK AT ME RUN!!!!" Fox screamed as she darted around like no ones buisness. When one looked at her, it would have appeared as though she was running around aimlessly; but in all reality there was a point to all her running. She knew that Flying types were very weak to electric type moves, and poor Rose still wasn't quite used to her new form yet. Therefore, Fox was using her debilitating annoyingness to frustrate her opponent and that would hopefully distract him away from Rose. To add to Fox's little plan, her speed and unpredictability made made her a hard target to hit, and her boundless energy ment she could go like this for hours.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 am

Pika, after watching everything happen, suddenly found himself being ticked off. Not only was this random Dewott starting to beat on the growlithe he had just met a little while ago, but he had completely ignored Pika. And for some reason that was enough to set him off. "I'M STILL HERE, SHELLFISH!" He yelled, completely aware that it made almost no sense, and dashed towards the Dewott, not sure of how to attack but knowing he wanted to. As he ran forward, he suddenly felt himself pick up a huge burst of speed, and rammed into the Dewott, but fell over after due to the momentum. "What was that?" He muttered to himself, not completely aware he had used Quick Attack.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

After recovering from the Quick Attack, the Dewott grinned manically, grabbing the shells from either side of his thighs. He then proceeded to use swift movements to attempt to slice at Pika whilst he was close by.

Rose blinked as she saw the Thunderbolt heading for them, not entirely knowing how to react. She ducked downwards, using her wings to hide her face. She wasn't used to this. Heck she didn't even have arms to punch anything with. All she had were her claws and...
My beak! she thought.

Whilst Fox distracted the Galvantula, drawing its attention towards her, Rose quickly got back to her feet and sped around the spider-like Pokemon. From behind, she then proceeded to charge at the Galvantula, aiming to use her beak to Peck it. As she thought about her intent, the tip of her beak began to glow a pale white. She didn't seem to notice it as she went in for a hit.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

The Garvantula smiled and blocked the Peck attack with his arm "Too easy." The Garvantula siad as he knocked Rose to the ground.

Flame saw the Dewott go after Pika with his shells. "Pika look out!" Flame said as a Frie Spin came out of his mouth hitting the Dewott. "Woah that was pretty cool." Flame said as he thought what he did was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 pm

"HEY, YOU JERK!" Fox cried angrily as the Gavantula knocked Rose down. She stopped running aimlessly and ran straight at the stupid yellow spider-thing, but instead of attacking him directly right then and there she jumped into the air, launching herself up like a rocket, then prepared a Scratch attack that she focused a lof of energy into as she fell towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PMD RP    PMD RP  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PMD RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Free Chat :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: