Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pokémon Kanto RP 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Poké : 1280

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Just a normal Kanto RP. The layout of maps we will be using is FireRed.

I'm redoing Jeff's appearance, so can you post first Navi?)
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Poké : 3100
Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 pm

[Roger that, Jeffrey!]

Nyx grinned, looking out of her bedroom window eagerly. The sun was ever so slowly creeping up to the sky, bringing a soft morning light into the tiny town of Pallet. The excited 10-year old jumped out from her bed, doing a quick stretch before heading into the showers. ''Today's the big day! Today's the big daaay~!'' She sung to herself as she scrubbed down her all-too long hair.

Unbeknownst to the 10-year old, however, was that a familiar friend of hers was planning to give her a morning call of his own. A purple ball appeared, entering from the Bathroom door. It silently hovered towards the toilet, using a ghostly hand to grab hold of the Flush...

"AAIIIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!"

The Pidgeys that slept quietly on the trees nearby awoke with a start, flying off in large groups after the scream. A few of the neighbors also awoke, quite aggravated to hear such a scream at this time. The rest of the Minamoto family, however, were quite unfazed.

Nyx's mother, Fumiko Minamoto, was quietly humming to herself as she sat in front of her desk, busy designing new clothes to make for her client. Kanto clients are unusually more impatient than her Sinnoh clients, so she had decided to work through the night. Like most of her family, she was quite used to the screams and disruptions at night. Her husband, Norio, however, was still fast asleep... or meditating. Probably meditating.

"Mom, I'm heading off to Professor Oak's now!" A familiar voice called from the hallway.

"Dear, it is 4 AM in the morning, not even Professor Oak is awake at such a time! GET BACK TO BED." Fumiko yelled back, not missing a beat with her pen.

"THEN I'LL WAKE HIM UP MYSELF!" Her daughter called back, small footsteps sounding from the wooden stairs.

Fumiko sighed, snapping her fingers. Almost immediately, a Banette appeared. "Go fetch her for me. I don't want her disturbing that poor professor at such a time." She said, not looking up from her desk. The Banette gave a chuckle before disappearing. Sounds of chaos began to sound from downstairs.

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:48 pm

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Pkmn_t11

That is Jeff's new look.)

A few hours later.... (XD)

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep-

Jeff's alarm clock went off once before he pressed snooze. Today was the day he'd start his Kanto journey. His vulpix, Fireseed, was at his feet. He yawned, and sat up. "Morning Flame." He said to the Vulpix, smiling as he put his glasses on. "Pix! :3" The Vulpix said, replying happily.

He had gotten his things ready- Pokeballs, his bag, his clothes- the day before. Now all that was left was to head to Oak's lab.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Location : Somewhere, brooding on and on about the horrors of bleeding writing materials.

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Nyx was finally allowed out of her room after what felt like years of waiting. As she walked out, she shot her mother's Banette a glare as it disappeared with a chuckle to Arceus-knows-where.

She ran downstairs, seeing her dad at the table. He was floating a newspaper in front of him while eating some eggs. Her mother smiled, seeing her. The woman walked over, giving Nyx a black and white bag that had a few bells dangling from the side.

"Be sure to visit Grandma at Lavender Town." She said, "And you can always come back home when you're tired..." Fumiko's face seemed to falter at the last sentence.

"And be sure to practice your meditation!" Her father added, giving Nyx a thumbs up.

Fumiko shook her head, a smile returning to her face. "Your bag has all that you need. Extra clothes, some packed food, money, and 5 Pokeballs to get you started. Your phone is also there, and a map of Kanto. When night comes, go to the nearest Pokemon Center and stay there. Be cautious when talking to strangers, and at the very least TRY not to get in too much trouble." Her mother added.

Nyx nodded. "Alright, alright! I'll come visit when I whoop the Elite Four and become the best trainer ever!" She said, not a single hint of joking in her voice.

Fumiko chuckled, (Nyx swore she heard her Banette chuckling in the background) shaking her head. "As you wish, dear. Now go and get your PokeDex from Professor Oak!" She said, and almost immediately, her daughter had ran out the room while waving her arm in a gesture of goodbye.

At the Lab...

Nyx stumbled into the Lab, doing a quick roll across the floor before standing up again (Which earned her a few odd looks from the other Scientists). She ran over to the farthest area of the lab, only to see no Professor Oak. There was a table that had 3 pokeballs placed, and another table with a few PokeDexes.

A ghastly emerged, seeming to have possessed the large bell on Nyx's headband. It examined the tables, sticking a tongue at the three pokeballs.

"Hehe, yeah you're darn right, Lolly! Those dinky pokemon don't come close to your awesomeness!" Nyx said, proud of her pokemon.

Lost shook its head in agreement, swirling around his trainer in boredom.

"PROFESSOR OAK WHERE ARE YOU!" Nyx said, loud enough for it to be heard in the building. Her pokemon laughed a little at her eagerness.

Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 pm

"Here already Nyx?" Oak asked, as he walked in, Jeff behind him. "Oh, right. I must introduce my grandson. Meet Jeff Lavenz. He came all the way from Hoenn to take our gym leader challenge." He added. Jeff smiled at Nyx. "Heya." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:46 pm

"Natsuko Miyamoto! But you can call me Nyx!" She said, grabbing Jeff's hand and shaking it vigorously. "You come from HOENN? That's so awesome! I've never been to Hoenn before but I heard it's pretty cool there but probably not as cool as Sinnoh but I'd still love to go there and I am just so EXCITED to finally have a RIVAL!" She spoke with such speed that it was nearly impossible to decipher her words.

"So, can I get my PokeDex now? Can I can I can I? I came all the way from Sinnoh with my mom just for this challenge and I really wanna go now and Lolly also wants to go so we can beat everyone and be THE. BEST. Not like it would be much of a surprise, since we're already pretty awesome!" She added, being a bit more clear than earlier.

Lost grinned, nodding its head as his trainer ranted. He floated over, taking control of one of the screens that hung on the walls. The screen turned on, having the words 'AWESOME' beaming on it.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Jeff, on the other hand, wanted to either take the gym challenge or be a breeder, and he was leaning towards breeder. Plus, he wasn't comfortable having a rival going against him, so he spoke up. "Now, I was planning on doing the gym challenge, but I'm the kind of guy who prefers to stick in a team, so I was wondering...." He paused. "Nyx. Can. We. Be. A. Team?" He asked, making sure he could be heard.

Fireseed picked up the Pokeball containing Charmander and gave it to Jeff. "Thanks." Jeff told the Vulpix, petting it. Fireseed made a ^.^ face.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 pm

Nyx pouted. "But... if we were a team, then I can't beat you!" She said, quite saddened. "It'll be fun, really! Besides, you aren't scared are you? Afraid of going against my awesomeness?" She said, smirking. She paused, realizing something. "Wait, don't you already have a starter? That Vulpix. You don't actually need another Pokemon. That'd be unfair for the other trainers who only got one pokemon as they starter. No cheating, cheaty pants!" She said, hands on her hips.

Lost's screen changed from the word 'AWESOME' to 'CHEATER' as soon as his trainer finished saying 'pants'. Its ghostly cackle echo'd in the room.

Nyx turned to Professor Oak. "That's not allowed, right? 2 starters!" She said, basing it off what her cousin told her. Her cousin, Hiro, had told her that he already had a Duskull when he visited Professor Rowan, and was unable to get a Chimchar because it was 'against the rules'.
Back to top Go down
JeffMandM

JeffMandM

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Oak looked at her. "We run things differently here." He replied. "Plus, Jeff's Vulpix wasn't a starter for him. He got it as a gift from his parents." Oak explained. "This is an exception to that rule, although it is in all of the regions, including Sinnoh." Oak smiled. "If it is a little more fair, I caught another batch of Pokemon earlier. I'll let you take another. Then it'll be even." He replied. Jeff smiled. "Well, if you insist....."

Just then, another friend came in. This time, it was a female. Her pikachu was sitting on her shoulders. "Hi professor." She said. "Ahh, Jessica. I was wondering when you would arrive." He replied. "Jessica!" Jeff smiled as he hugged her. Jessica and Jeff had been friends ever since they met in Johto, and Jessica planned on doing the Gym Leader challenge. "You can be my rival." She said to Nyx, trying to help the situation. "Oh Jess, that's Nyx Miyamoto." Oak stated. "Hiya, Nyx." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Nocive

Nocive

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Nyx seemed a bit confused at the sudden entrance of the female trainer. It didn't take long for yet another huge grin to appear on her face. "EEEEEEE! 2 RIVALS! This is going to be. The. Best. Adventure. EVERR!" The 10-year old squealed in delight. She immediately began what seemed to be hopping up and down on her place, probably from sheer amounts of excitement.

"Wait. So we can have ANOTHER Pokemon to start our journey? SWEET!" She said, running up to the new batch of pokeballs. She couldn't seem to identify them, covering her eyes and picking out a random one. She pressed the button on the ball, causing a bright red light to shoot out from inside the pokeball.

The red light faded, revealing a Squirtle. It seemed to be male, and seemed a bit surprised at suddenly standing in the lab again. It smirked, puffing out its chest with pride. "Squirtle Squirtle!" It said.

Lost emerged from the screen, floating above Nyx's shoulder. It raised a ghostly brow at the Pokemon. It stuck out its large tongue, in a rude yet joking way.

The Squirtle immediately glared at the Gastly, making Lost even more amused. The two seemed to be quarreling, with Lost seemingly winning and the Squirtle to be getting more infuriated.

Nyx walked over, picking up the Squirtle with a face that screamed happiness. "You. You're a brave little thing, aren't'cha? Going up to Lost with his adorable, yet creepy face." Lost pouted. Nyx chuckled "No, that wasn't an insult Lost." She looked back at the Squirtle staring quizzically at her. "I'll call you... um... Conrad! Because you're a rad little thing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Kanto RP 4   Pokémon Kanto RP 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Kanto RP 4
Page 1 of 1