Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

LoL rp *pokemon version*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LoL rp *pokemon version* Empty
PostSubject: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:39 pm

I suppose this might die since not a lot play LoL but still I'll be making this rp^^
Hi guys, you like LoL? Join over here for a LoL rp *pokemon version*
Here is the template example :

Pokemon : Scyther *female*
Champion : Katarina, the sinister blade
Link to the champion : http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/champions/55/katarina_the_sinister_blade
Name : Kira, the Lady of Doom
History : Kira was formally raised by her parents with passion and love. She was raised with all of the attention and there was nothing the Scyther didn't have available. From her childhood, Kira was much more different than her sisters, Diana and Cassiopeia. Instead of being occupied with jewelleries, Kira played with her deadly blades. By the time she reacher a mature age, her father, a retired mercenary, trained her and showed her the art of fighting, since the Scyther had showed great talent. After two years, while Kira and her sister Diana were wandering around the forest, a bunch of Krookodiles, with their leader, a Bisharp, murdered in front of Scyther's eyes her sister. While they were getting nearby to kill her, her rage was summoned. In a beautiful and deadly dance of blades, the enemies kneeled before her as the Bisharp fled. Soon, Kira got obsessed in killing... She lost the pure self of her and with great violence, she sharpened her deadly claws. The Krookodiles had nowhere to go, so they followed the Scyther, who steadily was growing in strenght. The Krookodiles' gang, alongside their new leader, cause great destruction and worked as mercenaries. Kira from the other hand, was so strong now that her victims named her as the Lady of Doom. But, once upon a time, a Grovyle stood against her. A fiercous battle between the Lady of Doom and the mysterious Grass type pokemon was held. None know how much. Some say days, others a whole month! In the end, there was a draw. Kira, all exhausted from the battle retired to recover her strenght. After many years, she heard rumours of the mysterious Grovyle being at a mysterious place, called League of Pokemon *LOL XD haha*. Now, Kira, equipped with all of her myth disbanished the gang and left to find the Grass type pokemon, the only one which was able to fight her, in order to show him who's the strongest.
"I swore to myself. I'll find him. And when I do, he'll see the strongest..." Kira, the Lady of Doom~

So, you follow the example and join the League ^^ *you can look at the champion in here ----> www.pvp.net
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

Poké : 200

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:05 am

I wish to point out that I am interested in this, however I ask that you give me a small bit o' time to create a suitable character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:14 am

sure, take your time^^
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Pokemon : Bisharp (Male)
Champion : Pantheon, The Artisan of War
Link to the champion : http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/champions/80/pantheon_the_artisan_of_war
Name : Bitheri, The Seeking Wanderer
History :
Among the caves of Mount Steel, a small tribe of Bisharp and Pawinard reside. Unlike their brethren
they value being able to fight in the open, and alone. Coincidentally, Mount Steel was placed between two warring nations, and with the League of Pokemon off preventing the next Rune War, it fell to them to stop the two nations from ripping apart the area. Each member of the tribe is bred to be a viscous and disciplined warrior, preferring to battle either Darumakian or Galladian Soldiers. They fiercely train with their blades, as they have no other weapons to rely on. However, they have created such weapons that the world had never seen before, most of the relics in the world were created by the tribe, as they cannot use them themselves. These relic-weapons are the most dangerous in reality, and some have tried to hold the tribe accountable for trying and stirring up war. But Bitheri, came to the League of Pokemon bearing most of these Relics as a good will gift.

This steel-faced Bisharp is a paragon of what his tribe tries to be. He came to the League seeking something, but not explaining what. He refuses to even try and get to the rank of Champion, and when asked about what he is seeking he'll just simply reply, "Do I even know?" But most who have seen him fight agree, whatever he is seeking, it is important to him, and him alone.
''They got in my way....''
-- Bitheri, standing amidst the pieces of a brutalized Galladian hunter squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:09 pm

looks very good ^^ approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:11 am

A small update to the rp : Some champions are banned to rp as. Here is the list :
Lissandra, the ice witch
Kassadin, the void walker
Ashe, the frost archer
Sejuani, the winter's wrath
Leblanc, the deceiver.
Thank you~
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:24 pm

xD Not liking the Frost Clans Hrmmmmm....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:40 pm

no, I do love them! Especially Ashe's! There would be problem with the lore though.
Back to top Go down
TeamAshen

TeamAshen

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:39 pm

True......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL rp *pokemon version*   LoL rp *pokemon version* Empty

Back to top Go down

LoL rp *pokemon version*
Page 1 of 1