Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 am

(Aria)
"Wait is that?" She managed to say as she was teleported away by the chaos emerald but before that she swore she saw something. It was Nu cutting the ship in half. When she arrived at the base she landed still holding Keith but she then looked down. "Damn forgot my groceries" she said as she gave a small sigh and used her emerald to teleport get them and back. "There we go" she said as she held the food and smiled. "Well we didn't die. That's good." She said with a loud sigh.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:09 am

Shi felt his shoulders sag with relief. "We got away from that narrowly. If we hadn't gone all out, we'd be dead by now." He said. The dire wolf was sick of all this chaos going on. Sighing, he muttered to Blade. "Follow me. You and Aria need rest, and so does Keith." Shi felt..... angry. Not depressed, angry.

Blade just shrugged and followed him calmly. "Whatever floats your boat, Sparky." She joked, hoping it would cheer him up. Seeing her efforts were fruitless, her shoulders sagged.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:14 am

(Aria)
"Heh I don't need any real rest" she said with a confident smirk showing her energy. This was all a huge lie she was tired from using her Ultima attack but she was the eldest here she wasn't allowed to show weakness. "And at any rate I should report what happened, if things like Nu are running around there must be a bunch of these weapons like Keith" she said as she walked towards the command center. "You go on ahead I'll catch up"
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am

Shi nodded, and managed somewhat of a small smile at her attempt to look confident. Chuckling, he continued onwards silently, Blade at his side. Hopefully Keith wouldn't keep passing out like this continuously, or they'd be in really deep trouble.

Blade shook her head and smirked. Shi seemed in a more playful mood. Nudging him casually, she leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Artichokes." Shi took his cue and immediately pretended to gag. Both wolves smirked. This was their favorite ongoing joke.

((Based on me and my brother XP))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:36 am

Aria had gone to the commander and told him what happened. She looked bad her Jacket was cut up and her arm had a few nice bruises on them. She walked back and went the same direction Blade and Shi went. She would be able to catch up and she hoped no one she knew saw her beat up like this. Mostly one person but she knew they wouldn't be here now. "Ok got to find out just what's inside this kid" she said as she looked at Keith.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:39 am

Blade heard Aria coming and felt relieved, but she did whisper artichoke a couple more times, and Shi did the exact same thing. Laughing, the two were almost to Shi's apartment room now. "That was funny...." Blade managed to say before laughing again. Her tail seemed to be wagging a mile a minute.

Laughing, Shi nodded. They were almost there, and he thought he heard some high ranked agent coming, so both cousins kept their composure and went silent. As the higher ranked agent walked by, he looked at them with a smug look and kept going. Letting himself breathe again, Shi grinned at Blade. "It never gets old." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:47 am

Aria walked past the high ranking agent as he looked at Aria shocked. She was higher then almost all in G.U.N so his shocked look wasn't surprising to her in the least. She walked past 29th a smirk plain on her face as she got to Blade and Shi. "Well the report is done, all we can do it wait and see what the database brings up" aria said slightly worried about this whole situation. "Are you two ok?" She asked knowing that fight wasn't easy.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 am

"Yeah," Both cousins replied at once. Then, both told each other, "Jinx!" "Jinx again!" To be funny. Honestly, they both felt free and alive. Grinning, Shi nudged Blade playfully. "You're off the hook, this time." He joked. Blade nudged him back, and they both started nudging more and more forcefully until both fell down. "Sometimes both of us can be so immature." Shi commented with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:14 am

Aria let out a small laugh. "Must be fun" she said as she looked at the sky. What she saw before the ship fell worried her greatly. "Anyway it's good you two are ok, not that I expected anything less" she said with a smirk as she looked at Shi. "So Shi how much do you know about Keith exactly, you met him before us so I just want to know if the previous weapon or he said anything?" Aria asked wondering how something was that strong.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 am

"Hope told me about him. She came really close to killing him, but that 'Nu' person saved him until we found out she's an enemy." Shi explained, standing up. Helping Blade to her feet, he smirked. "Keith still isn't sure about anything yet, because of his amnesia. I'm sure he'll come around." The 20 year old male said. He felt bad for Keith, not knowing about his past and all. Shrugging, he suggested they keep moving.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:25 am

"Ya I bet, if anyone knows how bad amnesia is it's me" Aria said while rubbing her head. This whole experience reminded her about when she was lost alone and didn't know who the hell she was. She walked along them wondering what was going on. Plus she lived a bit farther this way so if either of them had a question for the adult now was the time to ask.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:34 am

Both Blade and Shi nodded. Amnesia was a difficult experience for most, and none came out of it well, and it always ended with them not remembering everything. Shaking her head and sighing, Blade thought that the world had gone miserable again. It wasn't everyday it went chaotic. Suddenly, she remembered Eggman. Turning to Shi, she whispered in his ear.

Shi's ears perked up. "We need to go fight Eggman... god knows what he's doing now. I mean, he could be blowing up the whole of Central City right now!" He said worriedly. This always worried him greatly when they weren't fighting Eggman. The carrier had just risen into the sky casually, and that meant trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:40 am

Aria looked at the two of them as one whispered something into the others ear. Aria could just tell by facial expressions it wasn't something good. "What's wrong?" Aria asked wondering what was so bad......they forgot about eggman. Aria looked at Shi and blade and swore under her breath. "I can't believe I let it slip my mind" she said under her breath as she heard her communicator go off. She looked at it and saw the message she was hoping she wouldn't see. "Damn"She brought her emerald out and was about to chaos control there
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:16 pm

Blade grasped Shi's wrist tightly and used chaos control to go back to where they were. She gave a half-smile to him, and it didn't matter anymore that they were badly injured somewhat. They had to fight Eggman. Snarling, Blade cursed again.

"Cursing can be a bad influence for other people, Blade...." Shi muttered absentmindedly. Honestly, he was too lost in his thoughts to really be any sort of help at all during battle.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Aria was now back to see the destruction and bots made by the doctor. She swore under her breath as she brought out her pistol and started to get to work, something was odd though the carrier was down but the bots were around destroying things. It wasn't timed but just mindless destruction like nothing was controlling them, or what was controlling them was liking the destruction.

She looked over to one of the larger buildings to see something flash in, it was to quick to tell but she swore she saw-. She wasn't able to finish her train of thought as a cloaked figure slammed the back of a greatsword in her stomach and sent her flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next