Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 5:23 pm

"Why is everyone ignoring me?! An agent of G.U.N. doesn't get paid to be ignored, ya know." Shi snarled. Being ignored was really starting to get on his nerves. Eclipse snorted. Glaring at the pink wolf, the male dire wolf thought she might kidnap either of the two males for crazy purposes (hint, hint :P) Shaking that away, Shi glanced at Keith. He looked about as angry as he was.

((Seriously tho. Shi needs as much attention as Keith does... plz let her notice him.. |D PLZ REZ))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 pm

"I didn't know you got paid to beat up kids, I mean come on my bit" the young wolf said referring to her destroyed mech. "It took me three days to build this" she then looked at Keith. "How you gained your power I'll never know, but I can still kill the both of you without the mech" she said as the kid got into a fighting stance. He target was Shi first so she decided to do something. She jumped into the air and held out her hand. A shot of pure light went forward and right at Shi. It was a penetrating shot. She also sent one quick fire at the Eclipse ignoring Keith. "Hey don't ignore me" he shouted out but then he fell on the ground. "What the Hell?" He asks himself as the wolf smiles. "To bad being a prototype must be bad" she said with a smile knowing Keith wouldn't get up.

(Well Keith is her target so I could think she'd want to destroy him first. She might be underestimating Shi)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 am

((Good point. Huehuehuehuehue.... she's in for something.))

Shi glanced at Eclipse, but not until the blast of pure light got him, sending him flying into a tree. "Urgh..... You're definitely underestimating me." The male teen grinned. This younger kid had no clue how strong he actually was. Eclipse the chaos dragon got the message and soared up, blasting meteors at the young pink wolf. Standing up, clearly looking unhurt, Shi ran at her, samurai swords twirling madly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:57 am

"Alright then you asked for it." She said as she jumped around avoiding the meteors and sword slashes. She then disappeared from sight and appeared in the sky floating. She then held up a glowing hand and looked down. "Nova" was all she said as she engulfed the entire area in a ray of all consuming light. She put most of her power into this blast.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:02 am

Unable to dodge the blast, both Eclipse and Shi were sent flying backwards, skidding to a halt only when they were 250 feet away. Snarling, the dire wolf stood up. Only two scratches were on him. He appeared barely hurt (again), because for the most part, that blast barely compared to what power Shi had in store. Powering up such a powerful blast, more powerful than hers, Shi yelled, "CHAOS................. BLAST!" And engulfed the whole area around the pink wolf, possibly knocking her unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:07 am

The pink wolf raised her arm's to block the blast and a guard similar to the one Keith had appeared around her. It took most of the force away from the blast but she still ended up going far and landed next to Keith. He was badly hurt considering no one had taken the knocked out Wolf into consideration when they started blasting others with big as lasers. The pink wolf slowly got up and looked at Keith. "Dang it if it was just Keith this would be easy" she said as she stood up tall. "I'm not losing this fight" she said as something seemed to happen inside of her. Suddenly a wave of power stronger then anything either of them had shown combined blasted around the area.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 am

Shi leapt up, luckily landing on Eclipe's back. The chaos dragon soared higher up and fired almost unavoidable chaos meteors down at the wolf furiously, while Shi helped with a barrage of Chaos Spears, being careful to have his aim avoid Keith. Once the energy wave had cleared, Eclipse divebombed, and Shi jumped off, swinging one of his samurai swords at the young wolf's legs, so as to make her trip.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:54 am

The young wolf needed to act fast so she looked around and saw Keith. Not thinking he'd attack his own ally she ran over and avoided the attacks. With a smirk she jumped over the blade attack but then something grabbed her tail. It was Keith. He then pulled down and made her crash into the ground with a loud crashing noise. He then spun around and threw her into a building. "That was for the bitch slap" he said as he got up.

The young wolf looked at the two of them. "Oh ya beat up a 12 year old, such manly men" she said as she looked at Shi. "I need to destroy him, you have no idea who you are protecting" she said still ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Shi snarled. "How about I tell you that he has AMNESIA right now, and he has no clue why he's so powerful, huh? Because it's true, you pink pretty petty princess." He insulted. Nobody could get past him without good reason. This girl would just have to understand that this 18 year old Dire wolf would not let Keith get harmed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:49 pm

"I am not a princess, I've worked my but off to get where I am now" she then looked down. "Even if he has Amnesia I can't let this opportunity go, if I fail here I'll" she stops and shakes her head. "No I won't let a prototype and a wolf get in my way." She yelled as she put her arm's up and built up a large dark power. She made it as big as her mech that was destroyed and threw it at them. She held back a little though. Her goal was to kill Keith not Shi
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Shi held up his arms to shield himself. He was afraid there was nothing he could do to help Keith. After the blast subsided, Shi asked her the number-one question on his mind. "Why are you trying to kill him, and why are you calling him a 'prototype'?" He asked her firmly. If the male wolf had to explain to Keith that he was evil, then things could get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:06 am

"Subject number one Keith. Created to be a weapon" she said calmly as if this was normal to her. "He is a biological weapon created to destroy any opponent, I'm the alpha version" she said knowing why she was saying this. If she could get Keith to be back to his normal insane self she could recruit Shi to destroy him. "Now stand aside before" she said as she built up another energy blast.

Keith slowly got up using his sword to hold himself up as he looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:12 am

Shi was briefly dumbstruck, but nodded and backed away. Looking at Keith, he said, "I'm sorry I have to do this. It's for your own good..." Sighing, the dire wolf closed his eyes and pulled Eclipse back, putting him into his dormant state.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:18 am

"I'm sorry big bro" she said sadly as she fired the large ball of energy at the prototype weapon. Keith couldn't think straight time seemed to slow down as he saw the ball of energy go towards him. "This can't be true, how could I possibly believe this" he said to himself as he looked at his hand. Something flashed before him though a memory? "Hope please don't" he said as the pink wolf looked at Keith. "I'm sorry" she said with small tears rolling down her face as the energy ball hits Keith and knocks him away. He was now face down but he got up slowly. "I ... am ... not ... dying ... here" he said through pained breaths as he got up.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:42 pm

Shi couldn't bear to watch. Closing his eyes, he slumped down and put his face in his hands. Why did Keith have to be evil..? Why was all this so confusing that it seemed like a dream? Shi felt betrayed, by almost everything and everyone he knew. It made him deel depressed and angry, and he couldn't bear it. Why was all of this so unfair? 'GRRRRRAAAAAHHHH!!! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UUUUUP!' He told himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next