Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:24 pm

As Blade was tossed away, she gained balance mid-air and landed gently on the ground. The wolf turned to the others. "She's too strong!" She said nervously. "I'm sure we can figure out a plan if we're given enough time!" Blade added. Nu was just too strong. They really wouldn't stand a chance, so they had to... That was it! Go all out! "Nevermind! I got an idea. We all go all out and charge her at once. I bet she won't be prepared for such actions all at once." Grinning, Blade took her chaos emerald and focused on all her negative thoughts. Slowly, she turned into a wolf that looked like Tenshi at the moment, but the teen was still mobian. This was something called Blade's "Chaotic Nova" form, and was one of the strongest out of 5 forms.

Shi nodded. "Great plan," He answered. This was the most sensible plan Blade had ever come up with, and would probably be more prodcutive than some of the other ones she had had. The male smiled. It had been a long time since he last saw Blade...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:57 pm

(Aria Dialog)
Aria looked at Blade. "But if we go all out and miss we will be dead meat" She said thinking about what that 'Thing' just said. "But I guess I'll put my trust in you" Aria said as she held out both emeralds. She focused all of her energy as her fur glowed gold for a second before disappearing. "Alright Aria keep it together" she said as the energy built up.

(Keith dialog)
Keith looked at Blade and gave a small nod. "Go all out huh? Guess it's better then what we are doing now" he said as the same energy came from his blade as he slashed down charging it up. He didn't know but he was putting his life force in the blade now.

(Nu Dialog)
"Subjects have increased their power. Request permission to engage half light." Nu said as the same voice said denied trusting in her power. "Understood" she said as she waited for the wolves to strike. She didn't seem worried in the slightest at the power they had.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:22 pm

The black melted away from Blade and in its place was pure silvery fur. Her eyes were niw a piercing blue, and a grey, silvery light now shone off of her fur. The Supernova Chaos was now her second to first strongest form. Silver Gale. Blade howled out loud and it seemed to echo across the entire continent. Nu would not have it easy.

Shi focused his energy with Eclipse, and felt himself changing aswell. Slowly, his fur went from an abyssal black to a bright, powerful emerald. This was his third strongest form, and basically his third form. Howling, after he opened his eyes, they were red. "You're going down!" He snarled at Nu.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:37 pm

(Aria)
"Ok come on you can do this" she said to herself as the energy from her started to go into the emeralds. She had failed to turn them into super emeralds as she had done before but she was now on par with a super form. "Let's go" she said as she waited for the others to strike. Her attack would hurt anyone around her so she wanted to time it.

(Keith)
"Alright let's do this" he said as the energy from his blade became black as night and the sword looked like it was about to crack from the sheer force of the energy. "Here I go" Keith yelled starting the assault on the weapon by dashing forward and trying to cut down on Nu.

(Nu)
"Subjects show power" she said as she got ready for the attacks. First came Keith's as she blocked the blade with her arm but got it cut bad in the process. The bot held her arm as Keith jumped backwards for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:35 pm

Blade
Blade smirked. "Let's go," She said excitedly. Racing at Nu, Blade used Chaos Nova on Nu. The wolf didn't know if it would work, but just in case, she had her chaos sword out, and attempted to slice at Nu's neck. If this would kill her she didn't know. All she cared was that Nu was eliminated and out of here a.s.a.p.

Shi
Snarling, Shi charged Nu at the same time as Blade. His samurai swords had gone to a blinding white with all the energy they had absorbed, and he swung them effortlessly as if they were feathers. Grinning, he also attempted a swing or two, but at Nu's gut. This was going to be a hardcore fight indeed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:18 am

(Nu)
She got hit in the neck but no real impact was made on it. The neck was more reinforced because if she lost that she'd be dead. She did get hit in the gut though and winced in slight pain. She then grabbed Blade and Shi and focused her energy into a large scale explosion that was more powerful then even a chaos blast.

(Aria)
Still waiting

(Keith)
on the ground
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Blade
Blasting off AGAAAAIIIIIIN!

Shi
WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:15 pm

(Aria)
"Alright then my turn" she said once Blade and Shi were out of her range of attack. Her energy was getting off the charts with just her two emeralds allowing her to focus to a almost super level. "Let's end this!" She shouted as she teleported forward and struck the bot. She was going to fast for the eye to see bashing the bot with four clones of herself throwing Nu every which way and then slamming the Weapon to the ground. With a quick backfill Aria landed on her feet and fired seven consecutive blasts of chaos energy before going close to the weapon. "Chaos outbreak" she said as a good energy surrounded her and blasted the weapon.

(Nu)
Nu was hurt from the attacks she had just endured. Her visor was slightly cracked and small drops of blood came down from her wounds. "Subjects show power in the face of death" she said as she stood up ready to continue attacking. But Nu was doing something her energy was building up to something no one could even stand to. "Nu energy balance 50%" she said as a old voice rang out. "Nu back to the station. They have earned their lives by even scratching you, 50% to take them down would result in more then the prototypes death" the voice said as Nu looked down. "Yes sir" she said as she walked away. The energy had faded now but the pressure of how much there was still hung in the air as a constant reminder of death.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Blade landed on her feet, and caught Shi in her arms (awkward!). Setting him down, she saw Nu walking away. "Aww.... Near death situations are fun when u aren't dying!" She said, pouting. She saw Shi roll his eyes at her. Secretly, Blade felt relieved that Nu was gone. That would mean none of them would die, yes?

Shi rolled his eyes at Blade and walked away. This situation felt.... devastating. How come they couldn't just be normal and leave all enemies alone? Keith had been close to death several times today, and Shi couldn't take it anymore. He'd had enough of this chaos, and he wanted to go back to G.U.N.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:29 pm

(Aria)
The agent fell to the ground in pain from using that attack. She slowly got up as she saw the bot leave. "Good it's over" Aria said as she looked at Shi and Blade. "How are you guys holding up?" She asked as she looked at the prototype type get back up. She quickly put her emeralds away and walked over to the weapon.

(Keith)
"Ouch I think I broke my everything" he said as he slowly got up and looked around. "Is she gone?" He asked but he was sure it was. "Good I get to live for a bit longer" he said as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:34 pm

Blade smiled. "We're feeling great! I think Shi's a bit annoyed with me, though....." She looked worriedly at her cousin, whom she loved so much. 'I wish he didn't feel this way....' The wolf thought sadly. Walking over sympathetically, she squeezed him in a huge bear-hug.

HUG ATTACK!:

'Urk!' Shi thought as he was pulled into a bear hug. 'This is really awkward....' He thought, blushing a bright pink. Blade didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon....... The dire wolf sighed. His cousin could be a little over-affectionate when it came to depression.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:41 pm

(Aria)
"Ain't that cute" she said with a smirk as she let out a small laugh. Sometimes hugs were the best thing to do at depressed times. But Aria normally slapped others to get them to focus. "I wonder how someone that strong exists. Did you hear what she said? She was only going 25%" Aria said as she felt something else something evil. "The hell?" She asked as she looked at Keith.

(Keith)
A dark aura was surrounding the wolf as he fell to his knees. "What's going on?" He asked as the energy built up then suddenly stopped as Keith fell to the ground and passed out from the strain. He had just unlocked a limiter by accident.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Shi turned with alarm after Blade let go. "Keith?! What happened?!" He ran over, and checked him over for fatal injuries, and found none. 'What the heck happened...?' The dire wolf thought nervously. This was a very frightening moment.

Blade's ears shot up. "Keith....?" She murmured. Was he alright? It didn't look it, but she hoped so. Wondering if he was dead, the nervous teen walked over and put her head to his chest. He was still breathing, so he was just unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:51 pm

(Aria)
The snow wolf looked at Keith. "Best get him back to the base." Aria said as she picked him up and threw him over her shoulder. "Ok then let's-" she didn't get to finish as something pulled up in the sky. It was a large ship called the egg-carrier. "Oh no not eggman. I mean really after dealing with Nu this is just stupid" she said as she waited for the carrier to do something.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:59 pm

Blade snarled. "Not old Egghead again! Nu was a load enough, but him? Gimme a break!" She complained. Shi just rolled his eyes at her and got in battle stance. The female gray wolf on the other hand got out her chaos emerald and grabbed Aria's and Shi's hand. "We're going back to G.U.N. no matter what our situation right now! I'm sick of fighting!" and with that, all three were transported to G.U.N. via chaos emerald.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next