Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Zorua? Why is he here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ramira sighed. Life was getting boring. Why, you ask? She had almost no friends (so far) and nothing to do. Sitting against the fountain she was nearest to, she groaned. "Why is there no-one to talk to, and nothing to do? This is lame." The Zorua commented cheekily to herself. Nobody was within earshot, so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Natsu quickly hit the bucket and made it drop on the Pokemon. He got soaked to say the least. He looked at a water type Pokemon just to make sure that it wasn't him that shot water at the grass type. The Pokemon then looked up and the roof but luckily he didn't look at the one the two Zoruas were on. W-what happened? he asked as he looked at the water. He then do what normal Pokemon who got pranked do. Yelled he'd get whoever did that and made the crowd of Pokemon look at him like he was a idiot.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:55 pm

Ramira smirked. "That was awesome! He has no idea we did it, and he can't hear me over the sound of his yelling!" She said, greatly amused. This was her favorite pass time, pranking.... In all honesty the Zorua did it whenever she got the chance, and she found it more amusing than adventuring through dungeons. Natsu would be the perfect partner, especially since he was a Zorua.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:01 am

Natsu smiled. "Heh sometimes you just can't beat the classics" Natsu said with a smirk. He then looked at the Pokemon and pointed to another rooftop. "Come on best get going before he stops yelling and hears us laughing." Natsu said as he followed the perfect path that lead them away from the commotion. He didn't want to get caught or he would be scolded badly He slightly shook remembering last time he was caught and didn't want it to happen again.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:04 am

Ramira padded after him at a moderate pace. Most likely the Grovyle would demand they get thrown in prison, even if it was just a petty prank. She knew some Pokemon were like that, and she didn't want to be one of their victims. Shaking her head, she noticed they were now in a shaded tree area. This made the dark type more at ease than when she was on the roof. Sighing, she smiled. This day was ok after all, even if they did get found out and got thrown in jail. It didn't matter to her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:07 am

"Man it's been a while since I pranked someone" he said remembering the entire time he was on the road. He looked down but still had a smile on his face. "Well it's good to have a partner to prank with, most of the time I get caught because I don't notice something but with two pairs of eye's it's easier" he said as he looked around for anything else he could use. There wasn't much on the roof but a hook and some rope.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 am

Ramira smiled. "You got a good point. If you had been alone, you would've been in trouble." She said. Pranking was always fun, but not when you got caught. This is where the Zorua always decided the fun was done, because they had been caught, and the prank had failed. In some cases the victim laughed with them, and they didn't tell them off or anything. In this case she guessed the Grovyle would be out looking for them by now.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 am

"But next time you got to come up with the plan. It wouldn't be fair for me to come up with everything no matter how talented I am" he joked with a small laugh. This was fun he actually made a friend something he though he wouldn't do here. 'Guess mom was right' he said quietly to himself with a small snicker. Plus she was shiny and that was cool
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:08 am

Ramira smiled. Having friends were always nice. "Yeah, I agree. You can't always be the one to plan it out." She said. The Zorua liked Natsu as a friend, and this kind of stuff excited her a little. Sighing with a happy tone hinted in it, she sat back and looked at the sky. It looked more bright and alive than it did five minutes ago. Just then, she heard the gruff voice of the Grovyle calling out through the woods saying, "Where are ya, ya brats?!" and stuff like that. This startled the shiny Zorua greatly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:11 am

Natsu heard this and let out a small laugh. "Doesn't he give up?" He asked himself as he saw a rope and a bucket. He walked over and saw where the Pokemon was. It was like a rope trap so Natsu grabbed something out of his pack. It was a few rocks and he put them in the Bucket. He then pushed the Bucket causing the rope to wrap around the Pokemon's feet and pull him into the air. The Grovyle was now hanging upside down and failing about. Natsu and Remira were hidden quite well as everyone looked at the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 am

Snickering quietly, Ramira whispered. "Heh. I don't think he does. Let's just watch and see what happens." She said as the Grovyle flailed and yelled like an idiot. This made the Zorua feel only a tiny bit sympathetic and she just looked on, smiling. "You know...." Ramira whispered. "I almost feel bad for the guy. He has no clue where we are, and if we pranked him. But it was still worth it." She said in a relaxed tone.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:20 am

"Ya I feel bad for him to, I should cut him down" Natsu said as he went to the rope and bit it. The rope snapped and the Pokemon fell on his head and got knocked out from the blow. "Whoops" Natsu said as he looked at Remira. "Well he won't follow us now, that's good" he said with a small laugh wondering if he went to far. He didn't want to ruin a friendship just as it started to happen.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:29 am

Ramira nodded and only glanced briefly at the Grovyle. "Let's go." She said, and all that Natsu was able to see was a streak of grey and blue fur disappearing from view. Streaking up a tree, she beckoned for him to follow after poking her head out from the canopy from the tree. Waiting for him, her tail swished like a snake slithering across the ground, her eyes seeming to glow red in the darkness of the canopy. She grinned briefly, making her look almost outlaw-like. This grin rarely ever appeared on her face.

Last edited by MoonDust on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:32 am

Natsu watched her go up the tree and ran up it after her. She looked back at the Pokemon feeling a bit guilty about what he did but couldn't help but let out a small giggle remember what had happened. He didn't know why the Pokemon got so mad though don't grass types like water. He was now on a branch looking at the town. "Good hiding spot" Natsu said as he looked at the town.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 am

Ramira nodded. "Indeed. Trees are a must-go when it comes to hiding for me." She said, smiling. Her tail swished once more, looking once again serpentine. Her tail was a little longer than other Zoruas, but not by much. Sighing, she looked through the canopy to the sky. "Have you ever wondered why life is how it is?" She asked Natsu. This was a question she had never ever asked before, and it shocked her to hear these words coming from her mouth. 'Why did I just ask that...? Was it destined to happen someday?' She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:45 am

Natsu's eyes looked down as he remembered all bad times. "Ya I wondered a lot, I just thought it was so something maybe Arceus got a laugh out of the things happening to others.." His eye's were a bit hazy as he looked down. "Things happen and there's nothing we can do but in the end there are good moments like now, so I guess life is like this so we can endure hard times and go through fun times with a friend" Natsu said not knowing if his answer made any sense. He hoped she didn't think he was weird but after losing his village a question like this makes him depressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Zorua? Why is he here?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next