Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Zorua? Why is he here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ramira sighed. Life was getting boring. Why, you ask? She had almost no friends (so far) and nothing to do. Sitting against the fountain she was nearest to, she groaned. "Why is there no-one to talk to, and nothing to do? This is lame." The Zorua commented cheekily to herself. Nobody was within earshot, so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:08 am

Ramira nodded, and drifted into her thoughts, in a haze. The memories involved her planning with Serena, pranking Aura, hanging out with Blaze...... she missed all of them. Why were these memories coming back? This was all very confusing as the Zorua walked along. But, while she was so deep in thought, she ran into a tough looking Lairon.

"Why don't you watch where you're going, kid?!" He yelled at her.

Ramira was startled out of her haze and yelped. "I-I'm sorry! I was in a haze and—" She was cut off by the Lairon.

"I don't care! Come on!" The steel type grabbed her and started pulling her along, no doubt to an outlaw base or something.

"NATSU!!" The dark type cried out. Surely he would try and help? She didn't want to be kidnapped, but it seemed to be too late. Her Zorua friend was already fading from view.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:35 am

"Shit" the Zorua yelled out as he started dashing as fast as he could towards his friend. He ran along the rooftops trying to cut him off around a corner. His trial proved to be correct as he saw the two of them running. Going as fast as his legs could take him he jumped and managed to land right in front of the Pokemon in question.

"Put my friend down now!" He shouted at the Pokemon as he got into a guard stance. He knew his chances of winning were slim but he had to do something, he stood his ground so not even if the Pokemon rushed him would he move.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:38 am

Ramira felt weak. It also felt impossible to move. All she said was, "Natsu............" and she passed out. The dark type hadn't planned for such a wild thing to happen, but if the Lairon took Natsu with him too, they were both in for a life of change. Shaking her head in her.... slumber? Ramira saw visions of her friends, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:46 am

Natsu held his ground as he fought the Pokemon. He ended up getting hurt badly as he fell down. "Not going to give up, she's the first nice thing to happen since my village got destroyed. I'm not letting you just waltz in and take her!" He shouted as he got up wounds holding him back but he was standing.

Suddenly something came from the side and cut the Pokemon. It was a leaf blade from the same Pokemon they had been pranking. "Put the kid down now!" The Pokemon yelled as he got ready for a fight. By now the police and townspeople had crowded the area. The outlaw was trapped.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:50 am

Ramira woke up with a start and felt self-conscious. Now the Grovyle they had pranked, and Natsu were both fighting the steel type. The Zorua still felt too weak to get up and fight, so she tried to stay on the best she could. She looked to see Natsu injured and immediately felt a pang of sadness. 'He's hurt.....' The dark type thought, now both distressed and despaired. What would happen now she didn't know, for all she could do was cling on and wait out the fight. A few seconds later, the Lairon had used Iron Tail somehow on Natsu. Ramira felt absolutely helpless.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:54 am

Natsu couldn't move and was about to take the blow from the Pokemon when the same Pokemon they had pranked took the hit for the Zorua. "Why did you?" He asked as the Pokemon smiled and went back to fighting. Natsu felt bad, he had no idea it was them that pranked him yet he helped us without even thinking about it. "Don't worry I-I can do this" he said as he got back into his fighting stance and kept fighting. Though the Pokemon they were fighting was strong the two on one outlook didn't look good for the outlaw.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:06 pm

The outlaw finally seemed to collapse. Problem was, it seemed several more Pokemon came from hiding; A Mightyena, a Houndoom, a Druddigon, an Absol, and an Archeops. "Oh crap...." Ramira whispered. "NATSU, BEHIND YOU!" She called. The Zorua saw the Grovyle turn around sharply, but she didn't know about Natsu yet, because she was on the edge of unconsciousness. The last thing she saw and felt was the Archeops picking her up and taking to the skies. Then, Ramira saw nothing but black.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 pm

"No!" He shouted as he watched his friend get taken into the sky, he didn't have much time to think before the fight in town started again. He and his temporary partner fought as hard as they could but it didn't matter. In the end Natsu was left clinging what was left of his life, the Grovyle had fainted a while ago and the police hadn't arrived yet. He was done he couldn't get back up but he did manage to mutter something incoherent.

This caught the attention of the Mightyena who walked next to the downed Pokemon. "What was that?" He asked as Natsu did the same thing and muttered something no one could hear. The larger Pokemon got closer till his face was almost next to the Zorua's "one more time?" He asked as Natsu spat in his face. "I said to fuck yourself" Natsu ended with as the police started swarming the area.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:59 am

From up in the air, the world looked extremely puny. "Where are you taking me?" She decided to demand of the Archeops.

"To my boss, obviously. You could be some real material, from what I saw of you the other day. You may not have seen me, but I was there." The rock and flying type answered calmly.

'Unbelievable..... but why do they want someone like me?' The Zorua wondered to herself.

As if he read her mind, the Archeops spoke again. "In case you're wondering why we picked you, your illusion ability could really help us out at times, say, if someone was in our way, you could make yourself look like something big." He said. The Archeops was sure she would be interested, somewhat. She looked like a criminal to him.

"Huh. Interesting, I guess. But it's time for me to go." Ramira smirked, and used Dark Pulse on the Archeops, causing him to drop her from the pain his talons and the rest of him felt. As she fell, she tried to aim for a tree, and saw Natsu and the crowd were nearby. 'Thank Arceus....' She thought as she landed safely in the tree. Thankfully they had only been 50 feet up into the sky for some reason. Ramira climbed down the tree and raced to Natsu, knocking the Mightyena aside. "Are you alright?" She asked him worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 1:05 am

Natsu was on the ground almost completely broken, bruises were all around his body and small cuts were there yet a smirk was on his face as he forced himself to get up so his friend wouldn't worry. "Heh d-do ya think punks like that co- Hey since when is there three of you?" He asked as he fell down the last of his will finally giving up. "Ya I'm ok, just hurt there, and there, and there" he decided to shut up after the third there and smiled. "I'll live"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Zorua? Why is he here?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5