Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another Zorua? Why is he here?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ramira sighed. Life was getting boring. Why, you ask? She had almost no friends (so far) and nothing to do. Sitting against the fountain she was nearest to, she groaned. "Why is there no-one to talk to, and nothing to do? This is lame." The Zorua commented cheekily to herself. Nobody was within earshot, so it didn't matter.

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 19KmazE

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:13 pm

Ramira tried her best to suppress a laugh. "I apologize if I seem like I'm making fun of you, but that's actually kind of funny." She smirked. Hopefully Natsu wouldn't be offended by her statement, and then the following facial expression. The dark type didn't want to upset her friend. Finally stopping laughing, she smiled at him.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:18 pm

"Ya it was very funny. Until I got caught then it stopped being as funny. It was probably nice to hear me say I didn't do it." He said as he remembered his mom had a look that saw through what he said. "But hey that's the risk you take when you pull pranks." Natsu ended with. He wondered why almost no others had come near this area. It was a bit strange considering how big this town was but he wasn't really complaining. It w s better to be alone.

The wanderer know as Noel

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 RBJ1sAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 CiU74Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 0auZpAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 DFAoOAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 WcDRiAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 FpFYQAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm

Ramira nodded. Remembering she might've been disguised, she shifted back into her normal self. There was no change in amount of Pokemon around them. 'Great, no Pokemon!' She thought happily. No-one was even bothering to talk to her! Maybe they thought she was an outlaw....? No, that couldn't be true, or they'd have called the police station by now. "It's ok, Natsu. I tried to pull a prank on an old friend once and it failed," Ramira said sympathetically. Aura hadn't been happy with her that day.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:28 pm

"Oh ya?" Natsu said as he then thought of something. "Well since I shared my prank gone wrong I think it's only fair I hear what happened with this friend of yours" Natsu said with a smirk. He wanted to know what happened and how it went wrong. It was also fun to talk to this Pokemon and he ran out of some topics. Only thing he would be able to talk about now was he blow up village.

Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 RBJ1sAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 CiU74Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 0auZpAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 DFAoOAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 WcDRiAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 FpFYQAnother Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Ramira smirked and nodded. "I created an illusion to make it look like my friend had woken up in the middle of a forest...." She began. "And when she woke up, she thought she had, but then saw me (I was hiding) snickering at her, and she got mad and demanded for me to bring her back home. I told her it was an illusion, and she got even more mad. So, she told me to cut it out, and sadly, I did." The dark type finished. That was one of her favorite pranks to pull, only because it was hilarious when one got the result.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 am

"Ah yes I forgot that illusion can be used like that also, I've never found a use for it though. Thanks for giving me one maybe find a better hiding place though" he said with a smirk wondering if he could use that ability to hid a area. That's what his mother had done but she ended up letting the illusion go and they got attacked. "I wonder why" he muttered under his breath in a silent voice. "Still if you didn't get caught would of been great"

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:53 am

"I know, right? She would've been so confused, and then she would've bumped into a wall!" Ramira laughed. This prank had been one of her better ones, despite the fact that it had failed. It was still her favorite one by far. Dark, Ember, Serena, and Blaze had all thought it was funny. Aura, on the other hand.... she hadn't been happy that the dark type had pretended she woke up in a forest.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 am

"Ya I wish that was the story. Or a completely black room she'd be stumbling around the whole area like it was night" he said with a small laugh thinking of how good that would be to see. He needed to think of some more pranks and talking to this Zorua helped his mind think of many more. 'And here I thought today was going to suck' he said to himself with another small laugh.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 am

Ramira laughed. "That would've been even better!" She said. They could be prank buddies! Honestly, Ramira was liking where this conversation was going. The Zorua was all for pranking her friends, and seeing their hilarious reactions to it. Smiling, she sighed after finishing her laughter. Today was barely boring anymore.... it was fun!

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:09 am

"To bad there isn't many Pokemon around here to prank" Natsu said. He then thought of pranking his new friend but decided not to for now. He still had to be a gentleman. He said to himself as he thought if ways to prank the Zorua. He couldn't think of any because most relied on him not being seen right now. Or a break in the crowd. He was ready in case she had thought the same idea he had.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:47 pm

"We could prank a random stranger, if you have an idea in mind for a prank already." Ramira grinned. This was one of her favorite things to do, but she didn't tell it to others unless she felt it was needed. Today was one of those days when she felt like it.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:06 am

"Well I might have something on mind" Natsu said with a sly smirk. He looked quickly around to see a bucket on top of a building with a path leading up so the two Zorua's could see. He smirked as he looked at the fountain and then at the bucket. "Yup I have a idea" he said as he took a small pouch from his bag and filled it with some water. He quickly then looked at the building. "Follow me" he said as he ran to the building with the bucket.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:42 pm

Ramira scampered after him sneakily, dodging every 'mon in her way. There would be the occasional, "WATCH IT!" "Hey, watch where you're going, slowpoke!" from her, but that was all for speech in that instant. She reached the building within seconds, and the dark type smirked. "So, what's the plan?" She asked Natsu. He was the one with the plan, after all. Without it, there'd be no prank at all. 'Let's just hope we don't get caught....' Ramira thought. If they were caught, most likely they'd be toted off to the police station, which was one thing the shiny Zorua hated.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:53 pm

"Eh just something basic don't want to get caught" he said as he took the pouch with water and poured it on the bucket. "Just a simple dumping water on some unsuspecting dopes head. If we do it right we won't get caught, you pick out a target walking this way and I'll dump The water. Don't pick a fire type though." He added as he set up the bucket and waited to push it off the edge. It was funny to see their reactions to this type of thing.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:00 pm

Ramira smirked, then nodded. "Ok. I have no objections to the 'no fire types' restriction." The Zorua immediately looked down onto the street, and there seemed to be no-one noticing them, just a bunch of clueless passerby. This was perfect! Nobody would suspect a thing, and they wouldn't get turned in. Grinning, Ramira scanned the area and saw an oncoming Grovyle. "Now!" She whispered as the Grovyle went right under them, a perfect target.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Zorua? Why is he here?   Another Zorua? Why is he here? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Zorua? Why is he here?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: