Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The copse's secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The copse's secrets - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {13} -11 from entry
After recently returning from his trip to the Silent Temple Monochrome Ruins Jak decided to walk around town before entering after his long journey. He was not yet ready to go back to town. It has probably been a good day or two since he got back from the temple..

He is currently west of Grass Veil. He felt as if something was calling him that day. He decided to wander around the area's just outside of town. He had no clue what was calling him. He had no sense of direction of where it was coming from. At some point in time he noticed a large lake. It had a vibrant display of colors from orange to yellow. The colors of autumn. "Wow... That is beautiful." he said as he walked towards the lake. The feeling of being called got a little stronger as he did. He took notice. He looked further out in the lake to see an island covered in with many trees of different colors that was expected during fall.

He took notice of the stones further along the side of the lake that led to the center. They seemed to be placed just close enough together to be used to jump across to the island. He decided that this would be a great chance to explore somewhere new. He walked towards the stones and looked at the water and back at the stones. He knew if he had fallen into the water it would be big trouble. The charmander grinned and decided he would take the chance. He started jumping from stone to stone across the lake eventually he got the the center where the island was located. It was far more beautiful there then he had expected. All the colors of fall were there. Even if it wasn't the time of the season yet.

"What is this place...." he said to himself.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add where Jak had recently returned from.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:36 am

Noel had her arm up as if that would somehow stop the wind burn it seems it didn't so Noel looked around for anything that she could use to hold but she decided to knee down and wait for whatever it was that was coming. "Jak go back inside the house, if the wind gets to bad your tail flame might go out" she said as she waited to see if this was a random Pokemon or if it was something else just a force of nature.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:43 am

Jak {6} +1 from page
The wind was getting pretty strong. Jak was having a slightly hard time standing up against the wind. Jak looked at Noel. He was sure he would be alright. Jak looked towards the house. The house seemed to shift slightly. "I don't think its a good idea!" He shouted back to Noel. He then noticed somewhat decent depression in the ground to their side. It was probably a good 10 meters away. "If we can make it to that spot. The wind should just blow over us without too much force." He shouted to Noel as he pointed towards the area he saw.

He got down low and started moving towards the depression in the ground. It was definitely large enough for them to fit in there without too much trouble. The only trouble he thought was that the drop off from the depression was not steep enough to let the wind roll over it. If it wasn't the wind would simply dip into it.

As he made his way to the depression he glanced back to see if Noel was coming.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 2:50 am

Noel looks over then decided something. She stood up the wind blowing her coat as she picked up Jak and ran over to the area he was talking about. But as she set him down the wind actually picks up more and sends Noel flying away. She punches the ground digging her first into it to hold her in place as she hides under next to Jak. "Close one" she said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:01 am

Jak {6}
Jak was picked up by Noel. As they were half way there the wind quickly picked up and lifted Noel off the ground. Noel reacted by punching the ground with her fist dug into it. They were now at the area Jak had mentioned.

"That was close!" He agreed practically shouting due to the wind's roar.
"I don't understand what is happening!" He then shouted once more.

He took a moment to think of exactly what had happened before the wind picked up. He did not see any storm clouds in the area at all so it was not some random storm. The wind started immediately after Noel had shouted into the forest.

It did not make sense. How huge the coincidence was. With the wind roaring overhead. It seemed the area was deep enough to keep the wind from picking them up. The wind no longer seemed to be picking up speed. However Jak was sure if he even stood up, he would be carried away. The same going for Noel obviously since it already did lift them off the ground as they got there.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:26 am

Noel then thought of something. "Think I pissed off some wind God or something" Noel asks shouting over the wind she was joking but did she I mean come on it's not like she stuck her tongue out at him. She looked up as something then happened. Her scarf had somehow got itself untied and flew away which resulted in Noel going after it at a high speed. She was actually beating the wind with sheer willpower
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:33 am

Jak {6}
Jak looked at noel and chuckled at the wind god comment. He then noticed the scarf was ripped off of her and she immediately proceeded to dart right after it. She was actually catching up quite fast. Beating the wind. He hoped she would be able to find another area of land that was low enough to escape the wind if she could not make it back.

He looked back towards the direction Noel darted to. The wind was starting to keep steady. It was no longer picking up speed. He hoped it would end soon as this wind was gonna be the bad if it continued for the rest of the day. It was dangerous outside with such wind. Even if it wasn't dangerous from being blown away. The objects in the air that could be taken with it would be.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:43 am

Noel ran after the scarf "no I can't lose that it's the last thing I have left" she said as she ran harder but as the wind slowed so did the scarf as she reached for it it seemed to suddenly stop as Noel turns on her heel to face who took it. "Hey thanks" she said as the figure moved the scarf out of her reach.

"My how you've grown Noel" the hooded figure said with a calm voice as Noel looked at her and cringed. "Mom?" She asks as the figure hands Noel the item then disappears in a flash with extreme speed. Noel walks back to where Jak was.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:50 am

Jak {6}
Jak got up as the wind slowed down. He went to run towards Noel. He then saw that she was stopped and something was in front of her. He did not see who or what it was. It held the scarf. Noel then took the scarf and it disappeared. He blinked a couple times thinking he was seeing things.

He ran up to Noel to see what had just happened.
As he looked at Noel she looked slightly shocked about something.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 3:53 am

Noel then got angry as she then clutched the scarf tighter. "I knew that voice it was her, why didn't I ask anything I just froze up" she said to herself as she looked at Jak. "That there was my mother Maria" Noel said as she returned the scarf back to it's normal position. "I don't know why she's here" Noel says as she looks over her shoulder. "She is the strongest fighter on my island" she said wondering why.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:03 am

Jak {6}
Jak looked at Noel. "Your mother?" He said with surprise.
He then looked back. "Your mother is here?" He said to be sure he heard correctly.

He was now a bit shocked himself. He looked around trying to see if he could see anything in the area. "We should probably get going. I don't want to be caught out in the wind like that again if it decides to occur once more" he said putting special emphasis on "IT" as he was not sure what caused the wind.

He figured that maybe they might had waited in a specific area for too long. He has heard that sometimes although it is quite rare. Something would occur if you stand in a dungeon for too long in a single spot. He wondered if this was it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:15 am

Noel mods a bit shocked at what had happened but she decided to put it behind her and continue forward. "Let's go" she said as she walked onward a bit surprised as to why Jak had not questioned why Noel was willing to risk her own life to get some red scarf but decided that it wasn't to important at the time so she left it at that and looked for more item's
Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The copse's secrets - Page 6 JRnG9bI , The copse's secrets - Page 6 W276IIx , The copse's secrets - Page 6 Seh7LU4 , The copse's secrets - Page 6 PopjRW4 , The copse's secrets - Page 6 GCVSLNN
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:25 am

Jak {6}
Jak looked at Noel then he quickly noticed a bunch of items off to the side of the path. There was a Teddiusrsa near them. It waved to them and looked at the items. It looked at both Noel and Jak then back at the items. It then pointed at the items and then pointed towards both Jak and Noel. It was hinting towards something along the lines of whether they would like some of the items.

"Are you sure?" Jak asked it in a very soft tone hoping not to startle it.
It nodded and picked up the items including the blast seed. It apparently did not know what a blast seed was as it was not handled with much care.

Jak only winced as he watched the seed bobble in its arms. "Careful with the seed. Its explosive." He quickly said as the pokemon froze in its place. It managed not to drop the seed. Jak was relieved as it was close enough to blast all three of them.

Jak looked towards noel and asked if she wanted any of the items. He was only keen about the blast seed and thunder stone at the moment. However he did not need them. He only figured they might be of use later on.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 am

Noel looks at the bear Pokemon as she walked over to it and hears the banter between Jak and the Pokemon. "No a blast seed will only explode if you slam it on the ground" Noel explained as she looked over the item's. "Can't have to many evolution stone's" Noel said as she picked the item up then waved the others off. "All I need is this" she said as she waited for Jak to do what he did. She did want to know something but decided it was best not to ask just in case she confused the small bear
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 4:38 am

Jak {6}
Jak was a bit confused at Noel's comment about blast seeds.
He had dropped on in the past and it went off on him. "Are you sure?" He asked as he was sure that they can be sensitive.

He has had one go off on him once from simply dropping one. So he is a bit paranoid about them in some sense. "I had one go off once from a simple drop...." He said softly now thinking that maybe the seed he dropped that day might of been damaged already.

"Sorry for startling you..." he said to the other pokemon. It nodded

"Ill hold onto the blast seed I guess." He then thanked the pokemon and told the pokemon what the scarf did. He then wrapped it around the little guy. "Stay safe little one." He said as he waved to the pokemon.

[Inventory Changes]
+1 Blast Seed
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:07 pm

Noel puts her hands in her pockets and looks around the area. "Heh I don't know why but I'm starting to feel excited." Noel said as she punched her open paw with her closed one. "Whatever is ahead I'll knock it down" she said with a small laugh as she looked at Jak. "Shall we?" She asks as she walked forward still keeping a alert stance in case anything tried to attack them or if a random rock decided to drop on them. She wished the second because that would be funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The copse's secrets
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next