Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The copse's secrets

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

The copse's secrets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {13} -11 from entry
After recently returning from his trip to the Silent Temple Monochrome Ruins Jak decided to walk around town before entering after his long journey. He was not yet ready to go back to town. It has probably been a good day or two since he got back from the temple..

He is currently west of Grass Veil. He felt as if something was calling him that day. He decided to wander around the area's just outside of town. He had no clue what was calling him. He had no sense of direction of where it was coming from. At some point in time he noticed a large lake. It had a vibrant display of colors from orange to yellow. The colors of autumn. "Wow... That is beautiful." he said as he walked towards the lake. The feeling of being called got a little stronger as he did. He took notice. He looked further out in the lake to see an island covered in with many trees of different colors that was expected during fall.

He took notice of the stones further along the side of the lake that led to the center. They seemed to be placed just close enough together to be used to jump across to the island. He decided that this would be a great chance to explore somewhere new. He walked towards the stones and looked at the water and back at the stones. He knew if he had fallen into the water it would be big trouble. The charmander grinned and decided he would take the chance. He started jumping from stone to stone across the lake eventually he got the the center where the island was located. It was far more beautiful there then he had expected. All the colors of fall were there. Even if it wasn't the time of the season yet.

"What is this place...." he said to himself.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add where Jak had recently returned from.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Jak {15}
Jak looked at her with a very odd face. "Death?" he said...
As she had pulled the leaves out he felt that feeling of being called again...
"Put them away please..." He said quickly. He felt fearful about the fact that the moment she pulled them out. The feeling came back.

She had already put them away as he said that though.

Jak looked deeper into the forest. The feeling was still there but it was very strong near the 2 leaf's Noel had... "That feeling I had when I came here..." He said to noel. "I think it’s coming from those..." He pointed towards the leaves Noel had. "There are more somewhere.," he continued as he still felt the calling although weak.

Coaster carried out 2 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The copse's secrets - Page 3 GCVSLNN , The copse's secrets - Page 3 Rmy6L5r
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:34 pm

"No what I mean is these seem to have a type of sad aura that is revolved around death, it's hard to explain and even harder to understand but I know what I'm talking about" she said as she looked over sensing something else as she looked to see two Pokemon. Playing? "Maybe we should let this one slide" she said as she turned on her heel and left the two Pokemon to keep playing.

Rezikun carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The copse's secrets - Page 3 CVUdPw8 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 Rmy6L5r , The copse's secrets - Page 3 Pecha_11 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7R7f359 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7R7f359
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: The Ambush   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Jak {7} -9 from encounter +1 from page total of -8 adjustment
As Jak and noel stumbled one the two pokemon that seemed to be playing. Jak turned around to see a large group of pokemon behind them. "Noel..." He said with a very obvious sign he was worried. "We got som..." He was cut short as the cascoon and beautifly had shot string at both Noel and Jak. Jak built a flame to burn the string off him however He could not see if Noel got hit.

The Beautifly then sent stun spore to him. He quickly went to hold his breath but some of it got in his lungs. He coughed and some smoke came out. He realized he had some flame built up as he coughed however it burnt out just as he coughed. He realized what he could use it for.
As he started to feel the effects of the stun spore he quickly built a large flame and then put it out and releasing the smoke that was made from it.
He released the smoke screen and it surrounded the entire area.

He had hoped to build a cover for him and Noel to be able to pick them off one at a time or to get away.

[Move Set Changes]
Learned Smoke Screen
Forgotten Bite
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Noel stepped on something. It was a weird trap that did nothing but drain all of her energy as she fell to her knees. She takes out her revive seed and eats it feeling a power boost from it. As Jak fires the smoke bomb Noel smirks as she hides in the black smoke with her black jacket covering her.

She then went around and silently took care of all of the feral Pokemon by striking them into the ground with her force Palm as the smoke cleared Noel was standing there all the opponents were down taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Jak{7}
Jak could not move, as the stun spore had taken full effect. He coughed a few more times. He was on the ground. As the smoke cleared all the pokemon have been taken care of. He was glad Noel got them, as he was sure he was in a bit of trouble right now with the spore...

He moved his head slightly to see if he could spot Noel. She must have sneaked out during the smoke screen to take care of those ferals...

He spotted her. "I can't move...." He said as he coughed. "Stun spore..." he coughed some more.
He was a bit embarrassed about the whole ideal. He was glad he thought of using that smoke though.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Noel looks at Jak and thinks for a moment then reaches into his bag and pulls out the berry he had found not that long ago. She then hands it to him, "eat this it will heal you" she said knowing this berry could heal any and all status problems. She had used one before to help her friend rally out of a tough spot so it should work this way also.

She just hoped she wouldn't have to go find another berry these things were pretty Rare as it was.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:15 pm

Jak {7}
Jak ate the berry. Feeling the effects slowly heal him. He slowly gets up.
"Thanks. That helped a lot." he said thanking Noel.

He looked around the area to see that all of the pokemon were now gone. He was getting pretty hungry. He took out an apple from his bag and began to eat it.

He felt bad for not having something for Noel. He then realized he had an orange gummi in his bag and takes it out. "Here you can have this." He said with a smile handing the gummi to Noel.

Jak {12} +5 from apple
He looked around to see where they were currently at. He could not tell where. The forest surrounded them completely. He looked both ways along the path and noticed where they came from. He then started to walk towards the unexplored parts of the path.

"So what happened as I fired the smokescreen? How did you sneak out?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Noel accepted the gummi as she eats it Jak asks how she was able to get out of there. "Well while I was in the smoke I used my aura sense then I hit them and knocked them out under the cover of smoke." Noel then scratched the back of her head. "I got hit by a very bad trap drained all my energy lucky I had a revive seed on me. I have two more left" Noel said with a smirk.

She wondered where they were going now but she felt it wasn't going to be anything to bad. Worst case scenario they had to fight more which she was ok with
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:06 pm

Jak {12}
Jak nodded as he understood exactly what happened during the smokescreen.
"I have never heard of a trap that drained your energy before though..." he said with a curious expression. He did not notice anything nearby when they got attacked.

As Jak continued along the pathway, he thought he saw some movement up ahead. Not entirely sure he kept going along the path with caution. "Sense anything?" He asked Noel. He was starting to understand that she could sense stuff pretty well with her aura, especially now that she is in peak condition.
The copse's secrets - Page 3 VqWZY0k , The copse's secrets - Page 3 5cNwMM5
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Noel looks around for anything that could be a threat and her eyes caught something as she jumped out of the way. "Look out" she yelled in hope's to jar Jak so he'd get out of the way of the rampaging deer. She ended up landing near the Dustox as it tries to hit her with a stun spore. She quickly jumps up above it and spin kicks it down to the ground.

She looks over to see if Jak was ok.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:42 pm

Jak {24} [sup]-12 from encounter which lead to 0 however...  Using revive seed mid combat

Jak was a bit too slow as the deer rammed straight into him. "Gah!" he the wind knocked out of him.
He was a bit stunned by the sudden impact. He had not expected that to have happened. He looked towards the deer as it prepared to charge again. "No you don't!" He quickly built his flame and extinguished into to produce a huge smoke screen. The deer charged anyways and he got out of the way. Scratching its side as it passed him.

The deer was not even phased at that point. 'That thing is tough' he thought as he was breathing heavily. He got hit pretty hard. Just the right hit could knock him out cold for a bit.

The deer once again came after him. He prepared to blast it with his ember however it vanished as it got close to him. "Huh?" and out of no where the deerling hit him from behind. He was knocked into the nearby tree with several of the branches falling off.

He groaned as he went into his bag as quickly as he could and grabbed the revive seed. He held onto it just in case he could not continue.
The deerling went to tackle him once more. He was not going to give up. He yelled as he built up a massive amount of flame and launched both glowing embers and ghostly bluish white flames at his target. The bluish flames left huge scorch marks on it and the ember then engulfed it in flame. It promptly went to run away however it then fell to the ground due to loss of energy.

Jak was now breathing very heavily and he fell down to his knees. He ate the reviver seed and got back up.
"Did not expect that hit..." He said.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The copse's secrets - Page 3 W276IIx , The copse's secrets - Page 3 GCVSLNN , The copse's secrets - Page 3 N0xFnHW
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Noel watches the fight and waits till it was over before walking over to Jak with a smirk on her face. "Well that was simple" she said as she crossed her arms and though for a second as a pokemon runs up behind her. It tugs at Noel's cloak as she turns around and looks at the small pokemon. "What?" She asks as it points at a small gummi Noel was standing up. She moves her foot as the pokemon takes it then offers Noel another one confused her handed it to Jak.

She then got a idea as she took out two orbs both the same type as she slammed them on the ground as items surround them.

Rezikun carried out 20 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
The copse's secrets - Page 3 6wjGuYG , The copse's secrets - Page 3 CVUdPw8 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 VqWZY0k , The copse's secrets - Page 3 9rVp5vO , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7R7f359 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 KFxqTKX , The copse's secrets - Page 3 GCVSLNN , The copse's secrets - Page 3 Cg1bFr4 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 6wjGuYG , The copse's secrets - Page 3 6wjGuYG , The copse's secrets - Page 3 KFxqTKX , The copse's secrets - Page 3 GCVSLNN , The copse's secrets - Page 3 9rVp5vO , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7doHI8l , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7GQNIO6 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 IKdoM8A , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7doHI8l , The copse's secrets - Page 3 5cNwMM5 , The copse's secrets - Page 3 FqVa6kA , The copse's secrets - Page 3 GCVSLNN
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:01 pm

Jak {19} -5 from encounters
Jak watched the cub pokemon came along to take the gummi from under Noel's foot to give another one to him. He looked over to Noel and shrugged as it ran off. He noticed the scarf with the same markings as the previous one was right by his foot. He picked it up and went to ask if Noel would like it. However before he could he saw Noel got some kind of idea. She took two orbs out of her bag and smashed them on the ground.

Only to have 4 items appear at the spot where they were smashed.
Guess there was not alot of items in the area. Oddly though he saw a purple leaf in the pile of items. "How can that orb attract a leaf?" He asked Noel. He immediately realized it gave him that same feeling of being called. "Its another one of those leaves..." He said as he just noticed it...

He there was a Lum berry, Some kind of brightly colored Ribbon and a light box. He looked towards Noel wondering what she wanted to take out of the pile.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct format.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:27 pm

Noel looks at the item's and picks them up and places them into her bag. As she looks around she then notices the same leaf as she looks at it.."same sense of death" she said to herself as she picked it up and placed it in her bag. "It attracts anything that is of importance." She said as she looked for another orb but all she could find was a house orb and using that was a bad idea for her so it wouldn't be good to drop it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Jak {19}
Jak looked around. He was still wondering where that feeling was coming from other than those leaves. Jak looks around as the wind shifts directions. He felt that he had to follow the direction of the wind for the moment. It had shifted towards his left. Oddly enough there was another path in that direction.

"I think we should go this way. Would it be alright?" He asked Noel. He had a feeling something was in that direction. "I think something is over there. Its just one of those feelings." He continued.
After a moment of thought he decided that it would be a good idea to put on the trap scarf if this was a trap. He would take it off later anyways.

[Inventory Changes]
Equipped one trap scarf.

He wrapped the scarf around near his head. Making sure it did not touch his tail flame.

The copse's secrets - Page 3 YRU707e , The copse's secrets - Page 3 7R7f359
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The copse's secrets   The copse's secrets - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The copse's secrets
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next