Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Azeral's arrival

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

The town of Grassveil was calm like normal but something was coming through the town at this time, a large group of assorted pokemon coming from almost 20 different type's of species fire ice grass all of them walking in a group through the empty streets. The lead on the group was a ninetails with a ralts on her back, this ralts had a black cloak on and was asleep on the back of the pokemon as they moved through.

They stopped near a large building with inn on it and the leader walked through with the ralts still on her back as she looks at the pokemon on the counter. "Umm excuse me I'd like to rent a few rooms please" the ninetails said as the ralts got off her back and looked around the room. She decided to walk around as she turned to the ninetails "I'm going to explore mom" she said as the ninetails gave a nod and the ralts walked off.

The wanderer know as Noel

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 RBJ1sAzeral's arrival - Page 2 CiU74Azeral's arrival - Page 2 0auZpAzeral's arrival - Page 2 DFAoOAzeral's arrival - Page 2 WcDRiAzeral's arrival - Page 2 FpFYQAzeral's arrival - Page 2 Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:04 am

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 MgA7Dqm Rally

"B-But..." Rally was shaking. She was clearly afraid. It was like dealing with the bullies back home all over again. But she had made a promise to herself, to her auntie, to Fang...she would not let fear control her life! Summoning up what little courage she had, Rally charged in, slamming into one of the Tyrogue and knocking it over. "I'm sorry, but I c-can't let you do this. Please..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:09 am

Azeral smiled under her hood as the machop tried to attack her but ended up attacking nothing as she moved through her shadow again. She then sent a wave of psychic energy at the machop causing it to slightly stumble in panic though Azeral missed the other tyrouge and he hit her slightly away as she fell back but not down and sighed. Sending another wave of psychic energy at him.

"Get off me" the other tyrouge yelled as he moved his arm in a attempt to slap the riolu away.

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 RBJ1sAzeral's arrival - Page 2 CiU74Azeral's arrival - Page 2 0auZpAzeral's arrival - Page 2 DFAoOAzeral's arrival - Page 2 WcDRiAzeral's arrival - Page 2 FpFYQAzeral's arrival - Page 2 Sa1dJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:17 am

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 RpkNUiH Rally

The Tyrogue landed a clean blow against Rally, who was knocked off and spun away from the Tyrogue. Suddenly, Rally began to glow with a red aura. Rotating from the blow, Rally made the same movements the Tyrogue had made. With a single counterattack, Rally slammed him with double the force of his own attack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:25 am

Azeral acted fast as she used the same move as before traveling along her shadow but she appeared in diff places distracting the two fighting pokemon as she delivered a few hits to them as she did so. She was able to get a few hits in but she was one second to late in the last dodge and got hit away as the tyrouge delivered a low sweep to her legs and knocked her down.

The other fighting type fell back in pain but got up mad as he charged power into his leg and jumped right at the riolu with a mega kick.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:33 am

Rally was able to dodge the Tyrogue's kick before countering with a punch of her own; her arm glowed with aura as she speedily punched the Tyrogue multiple times. With a final blow, the Tyrogue fell unconscious, allowing Rally to turn her attention to the other two. With another burst of speed, Rally knocked over the other Tyrogue before readying herself to dodge the Tyrogue's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:39 am

Azeral was focused on the machop after the Tyrouge was knocked down by Rally. She focused then unleashed a wave of psychic energy which hit both the fighting type's and knocked both of them out, though the result was Azeral getting really tired as she fell on her hands and knees but then picked herself up and looked at the three knocked out pokemon and sighed loudly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:45 am

With the battle over, Rally turned to look at each of the enemies. "...hoe~..." Rally turned to face the Ralts, Azeral. "...Did we really have to fight? Was there no way to solve this peacefully?" Rally blushed again. It seems not many cling to similar ideals, meaning she would have to fight more and more.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:49 am

Azeral closes her eyes slightly sad. "I wish there was ano way but the only other way I could see was me on the ground" she said as she looked away from Rally. "I am sorry I got you into this mess please forgive me" Azeral said with a small bow, she hated pointless fights like this but knew sometimes they were needed. She didn't want to get beat up so she needed to fight now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:54 am

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 ZweMOJi Rally

Rally sighed. "I just wish everyone could get along...why? Why do people have to pick on each other? Why do the strong get to bully the weak? I just do not understand it..." Rally realized she was thinking out loud before stopping herself. "It was not your fault. I chose to intervene. It was either that, or I was to walk by ignoring your plight, and I made a promise not to give into fear anymore."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:02 am

Azeral smiles but due to her cloak it is still hard to see her expression. "My mom would say a ideal like that is hard to come by now" Azeral said as she bows once more. "Thank you for helping me, I just wish there was something I could do to repay you" Azeral said with a sad tone of voice, since she had nothing she couldn't do anything all she could think was something else. "If you ever need someone to help you I'm sure I'll still be at the inn for a while, so just ask and I'll be there" she said always happy to help another

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:16 am

Azeral's arrival - Page 2 Ivsn4KU Rally

Rally nodded in thanks. She'd only been in Grassveil Town for a week, and yet she had already made so many wonderful friends. "I do not think I introduced myself properly. My name is Rally, and I am a member of the...group...called Team Wild Charge. It is nice to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 2:25 am

Azeral was a bit confused about a group called wild charge, the group she was part up had no name but she decided new land different rules so she wasn't going to get into details. "Well a pleasure to make your acquaintance Rally of team wild charge" Azeral said with a small bow as she looked around the town, she had been asleep when they arrived her so she didn't get any info on. The town

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:12 am

"It is nice to meet you as well." Rally also bowed in a polite manner. Rally looked around; the large group that had stood in front of the inn had disappeared. "So I do not wish to be rude, but I am curious about that large group you came with. They seem to have disappeared, and I am surprised none of them came to your aid..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:21 am

Azeral looks over to the inn, she did slightly wonder why nine had come to help her. The she remembered they had been walking for days so the inn must of been like a heaven to them. "Well considering how long we were out they probably went to their rooms and passed out, I don't blame them I was tired on the way here to" she said as she looks back got the inn as the ninetails comes out.

"Azeral!" she calls out as she rushes over to the two of them. "Hey mom" Azeral said calmly surrounded by past out enemies. "What happened?" she asks as Azeral scratches the back of her hood. "I got into a fight" she says as the ninetails shakes her head

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 11:36 pm

"I see," the Riolu remarked with a soft voice, almost near a whisper. As the Ninetales approached, Rally, unsure of this new pokémon, took a half-step back, ready to run if things turned sour. However, as soon as Azeral referred to her as "Mom", Rally lowered her guard...mostly. She still remained prepared to run if the Ninetales drew the wrong conclusion. After all, the pokémon that had attacked her daughter were fighting types, the same as Rally, so the conclusion that she was involved in the wrong way was not too far off. At the same time, however, Rally had begun to think about her own mother, who she had not seen in a long time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azeral's arrival   Azeral's arrival - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azeral's arrival
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: